Chat Rum

Dfour

Mar 18, 2010
A Zambian couple is getting divorced after finding out they had been secretly chatting each other up online under fake names.
Joyce, 28, and husband Tom, 36, from Lusaka, poured out their hearts to each other over their marriage troubles, and both felt they had found their real soul mate.
The couple met on an online chat forum while he was at work and she in an internet cafe, and started chatting under the names T... and Babie.
They eventually decided to meet up - but there was no happy ending when they realised what had happened. Now they are both filing for divorce - with each accusing the other of
being unfaithful.
Joyce said: "I thought I had found the love of my life. The way this Babie spoke to me, the things he wrote, the tenderness in every expression was something I had never had in my marriage.
"It was amazing, we seemed to be stuck in the same kind of miserable marriages - and how right that turned out to be."We arranged to meet outside a Shoprite in Cairo road and both of us
would be carrying a single rose so we would know the other.
"When I saw my husband there with the rose and it dawned on me what had happened I was shattered. I felt so betrayed. I was so angry."
Babie said: "I was so happy to have found a woman who finally understood me. Then it turned out that I hadn't found anyone new at all.
"To be honest I still find it hard to believe that the person, T..., who wrote such wonderful things to me on the internet, is actually the same woman I married and who has not said a nice word to me for years

hawa mungu kawapiga kofi vibaya mno, halafu wana file 4 divorce ujinga mtupu. km mlikosana ninyi wenyewe, mnadhani mkipata partners wengine mtaishi kwa raha? mtatwangana tu, ndoa si uchumba, ndoa ni real life km mtu alikudanganya kwa mitoko na vitu vya thamani, kwenye ndoa kunakuwa hakuna pelemba, lemba, ni akili yako kujua wajibu wako km ulivyoapa kiapo cha ndoa

Chimunguru! you are very right; tena kwa kujiongezea ujuha wanaanika ujinga wao hadharani; Mie nadhani hii ilikuwa ni nafasi nzuri kwao kujipanga upya na kujikubali lakini kwa kuwa ni majuha wanaamini huko nje waendako ndio bora zaidi!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom