Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Chain of command

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by Nyani Ngabu, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Nyani Ngabu

Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member

Nov 9, 2009
    A malaise of despair, state of confusion, and just being downright overwhelmed...Is it just me or does everybody or most people feel this way? Viongozi wa serikali na chama tawala kulumbana na kutukanana hadharani kupitia vyombo vya habari. Kuhojiana nani ni mwanachama halisi na nani si mwanachama halisi. They are spending more time beefing than working. What the hell is going on?

Chain of command ya CCM ikoje? How do they resolve their conflicts? Does the chairman even command respect? I doubt that he does. If he did he should have nipped all the bickering, all the nonsense, and all the foolishness in the bud. But things seem to get worse day after day which is clear indication to me that he can't lead.

And where is the opposition leadership in all this mess? Don't tell me they are playing politricks 101: If your enemies are fighting don't get get in the way. Natamani Bongo ingekuwa kama majuu. Ingekuwa kama majuu haya majamaa ya CCM mwaka huu ndio ungekuwa wa mwisho kwao kuwa na madaraka. Lakini kwa vile Miafrika Mitanzania ni mijinga, hii mijamaa ya CCM itaendelea kutawala kwa muda mrefu sana.

Ooh well....

2. M

Mwafrika JF-Expert Member

Nov 9, 2009
    A (the) Chain of command is broken ... rust and ghoshed .... beyond repair. All needed is just a .... well ... the whole new line?

I am not sure of what I know.

3. Bluray

Bluray JF-Expert Member

Nov 9, 2009
    I hear the chain of command was buried with Nyerere, apparently it was too flashy not to be bestowed on him like some old time Cheops.

On a serious note, I don't even think Kikwete understand the entire concept of "chain of command" as it should be understood.Kikwete is a bit player who through an accident of history found himself at Ikulu, and in his subconscious he is still waiting for directions from a president or a party chairman.I mean the guy is scared of his own shadow.

What do you expect?

4. Companero

Companero Platinum Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Zidumu fikra sahihi za (aliyekuwa) mwenyekiti wa chama (na commander in chief)!

5. Bluray

Bluray JF-Expert Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Cult of personality.Chairman Mao would be proud.

6. Bongolander

Bongolander JF-Expert Member

Nov 10, 2009
    You may wonder what is actually happening within the party, it is actually falling into pieces,at last. If we go back to history you can remember that they first monopolized power, (and demonized all who had a different way of looking at things) and then they consolidated it into fewer institutions namely NEC, CC and alike, even worse they consolidated almost everything rungu in the hands of Mwenyekiti...The assumption was mwenyekiti ana fikra sahihi zinazoweza kudumu milele (a crap which unfortunately still persists in the minds of many).

Recently there has been funny things going on, unfortunately under chairmanship of Benjamin Mkapa. He enabled Mafisadi to use their big buck to get access to centers of power and decision making, and funny enough even those who do not have what it takes upstairs to be involved in decison making process ya chama, are now in these centers.

Inashangaza sana kuna members wa NEC ambao hata wewe unaweza kucheka na kujiuliza wameingia vipi kwenye NEC na hata kwenye vikao vingine vya juu vya CCM, kuna wabunge wengine mpaka unaweza kucheka wamekuwa vipi ubunge, wananunulika kirahisi sana na kutumiwa na mafisadi, they do not even know the interests of their constituent and constituents, leave alone ya taifa.

That is why honkies keep on saying if you want to fool a nigger just give him sweet, he will easily be blinded, or just give him alcohol he will even forget his people and his nation, a trick which is positively working on mafisadis favour. Ndio maana naona unavyosema ndivyo tulivyo, uko sahihi and it seems that this fact will not change in your and my life time, and probably not in GODS life time.

Do not pin any hopes in these institutions, they are all under one man. So all hopes are in one man (Mwenyekiti) na kama yuko under influence ya mafisadi, then endelea kuomba Mungu atusaidie.

7. BAK

BAK JF-Expert Member

Nov 10, 2009
    CCM's chain of command has been corrupted with mafisadi led by none other than Rostam papa fisadi Aziz.

8. Rev. Kishoka

Rev. Kishoka JF-Expert Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Awake Nyerere...

9. Ndahani

Ndahani JF-Expert Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Tunaposema wabadilike wanaona kama tunaota ndoto za mchana.Ila historia itampa kila mmoja wetu nafasi yake.Kama rushwa na uongozi mbovu ulivyowaangusha magwiji wengi toka zama za zama, tukiiendekeza hata sisi lazima tutaanguka tu tena muanguko wake utakuwa mkubwa dunia nzima ikishuhudia.

10. Chapakazi

Chapakazi JF-Expert Member

Nov 10, 2009

it appears you are making a lot of assumptions without substantiate your claims. Ungetuambia hizo chain of command CCM zikoje kusudi claims zako za kuwa 'the Chairman should have nipped the bickering', etc ziwe based on actual evidence. Sasa hapa ni speculation tu na kujifanya ujuaji na kumdharua mtu aliyeweza kutoka maishani zaidi yako! The circle of hating and ignorance continues...

11. TIMING

TIMING JF-Expert Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Sadly, they are paid allowance for unproductive dialogues through party and government money, which in fact, is poor people money!!

Chain of command inakuwepo tu kama kuna system inayoheshimika kutokana na misingi ya haki na usawa, kwa CCM ya sasa hilo halipo!!!

They are sailing on the same boat!!!! cant you see that, have your forgotten CHADEMA jamani? just a few weeks ago? Zitto/Mbowe/Kibanda/Mnyika etc?; Mrema (good guy turned into a joke kwasababu ya tamaa)?; Lipumba vs. Safari? [/QUOTE]

Oh dear NN... Hapa bongo tunakula ugali na wali mixed na ndizi; mboga ni makande na maparachichi kwa siasa hizi

12. Mzee Mwanakijiji

Mzee Mwanakijiji Platinum Member

Nov 10, 2009
    first of all you need to find the "chain" first! If you ain't got the chain.. there is nothing to command!

13. Susuviri

Susuviri JF-Expert Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Mi siamini kuwa tatizo eti ni Mkapa au Nyerere, we simply have a weak leader in JK, full stop. The buck stops here!
    The past chairmen of CCM tackled problems of their time but when they resigned/retired they left the party intact (albeit with continued strife).
    But I am not going to shed a single tear for CCM, if it will split then it will be good, the more division the merrier we will be. We just thought that we had leadership in the past 4 years, but if you are observant, you must have discerned that this country was running despite the president, his cabinet and his team..... it was running on its own, but now it is loosing steam and the lack of leadership is apparent.
    I still believe that we can do what is done majuu, my dear friend Nyani, we can get CCM out of power next year... and we don't need a strong opposition or charismatic oppsition leader, just get CCM out, anything is better than them!