Elections 2010 Chaguo Letu Bumbuli: January Makamba

Halafu vipi CCM mnakacha midahalo? Hamna rekodi ya kutetea au?

How am I supposed to know CCM's plans babu. Personally, I think its good politics, obviously hali ya mtanzania wa kawaida sio nzuri, and they are incumbents since 1961. It makes sense kukacha midahalo.

How am I supposed to know CCM's plans babu. Personally, I think its good politics, obviously hali ya mtanzania wa kawaida sio nzuri, and they are incumbents since 1961. It makes sense kukacha midahalo.

Duh!! "It makes sense kukacha midahalo" Haya bana....

Duh!! "It makes sense kukacha midahalo" Haya bana....

Imekaa vibaya aisee, but elections have to be won. And you play to win the game, right? Mi naongelea purely from politics point of view. If that is the same mindset that CCM has when comes to governing then we are doomed.

Ushindi ungenoga zaidi kama wananchi wangepiga kura, as opposed tu mbunge kupitishwa bila kupigiwa kura.

Ha ha ha ha,

Nilitegemea mzee wa zero tolerance aanze ligi na kupondea lakini .... mhhhh .... kapulizia tu (ili kuongeza count?).

Ha ha ha ha,

Nilitegemea mzee wa zero tolerance aanze ligi na kupondea lakini .... mhhhh .... kapulizia tu (ili kuongeza count?).

Mwanzo wa ngoma lele, wakuu wamesema ubunge huu uko unconstitutional. Mbunge hakuchaguliwa na wananchi, hakuteuliwa na rais, si wa viti maalum, si wa baraza la wawakilishi, hata kwenye katiba hayupo. Kaibuka ibuka tu.

Mwanzo wa ngoma lele, wakuu wamesema ubunge huu uko unconstitutional. Mbunge hakuchaguliwa na wananchi, hakuteuliwa na rais, si wa viti maalum, si wa baraza la wawakilishi, hata kwenye katiba hayupo. Kaibuka ibuka tu.

Where is the passion?
I am yet to see the machete waving, fist pumping, goot-ishy and unabated, winner takes all ---- kiranga I was expecting.

Where is the passion?
I am yet to see the machete waving, fist pumping, goot-ishy and unabated, winner takes all ---- kiranga I was expecting.

Kid,

Your day does not end well if you don't take take a thinly disguised backhanded-compliment-cum-cheap-shot at Kiranga huh ? I expressed my views repeatedly and fully on this, with extensive constitutional quotes, on Mwanakijiji's thread "Open Letter to NEC".

I take pride in being almost always reasonable and objective, when machetes are called for I will brandish them. Hell, I will smithereen some with the CERN particle accelerator like I am looking for missing neutrinos if necessary - no need to prompt me-, with the warrant in hand.

Proportionality is key. Moreover, I do not appreciate any attempts at remote control mind games. I said my part. A part that I thought was key, that the process was shoddy, undemocratic, even unconstitutional. If you need further help to identify specific sections of the constitution violated you can ask for that help, else if you have something more to contribute you can.

I continue to uphold the principles of dignified neutrality, blasting the opposition and the ruling party alike, as warranted. Focusing on issues rather than the circus of personalities. Nothing more, nothing less.

Do not try to remote control me, if something warrants my wrath you will not need to prompt me, if you feel the need for extra theatrics, chances are they are not called for.

Yap na mafireplace huko Bumbuli kuna baridi sana au ndio ktk manjonjo ya kinyamwanga...

Kwani huyu naye mnamhesabu ni mbunge kachaguliwa na nani, kama akibahatika atakuwa kwenye group la wabunge wa viti maalum vya wanawake wa CCM, hana tofauti na Sophia Simba, kwa sababu kuwa mbunge aidha lazima uchaguliwe au uteuliwe, hold on ukoo wao hawajui kitu kuchaguliwa huwa wanateuliwa tu hata baba yake hajawahi kuchaguliwa hata siku moja.

Nimependa sana January alivyoweka hii documentary iko juu .

Katika huo muktasa anaonyesha wananchi wanaongelea matatizo ya muda murefu ya huduma muhimu za jamii ,inaonyesha serikali iliyopo,

mbunge wa hicho chama ,na chama tawala vilivyoshindwa kutimia machache muhimu.Wananchi wana kiu ya mabadiliko .

Swali je January umefanya nini mpaka wananchi wakuone kama wewe ni tumaini ,je ni influence ya Katibu mkuu wa CCM?Yaani imetumika

nguvu nyingi Chama/Katibu mkuu kushawishi kufika ulipofika.?

Au wanakiu ya wewe kama ilivyokuwa kwa JK 2005? Kuwa makini ukipata ubunge watu wanakutumainia namna hiyo ukifanya ovyo kama JK

watakuchukia sana .

Mwisho narudia maneno ya mwanzo documentary yako inaonyesha jinsi gani CCM imeshindwa kutoa huduma muhimu kwa jamii,wapinzani

wanatakiwa kukushukuru kwa hili kwa kweli.

Haka kajamaa ni kakomedian flani hivi..si ndo kalikuwa kanaji-refer kwa kutumia third person singular kwene hii thread?

Watu waongo waongo na wanaojifichaficha and who can't get streit 2 za point kama huyu si watu wa kuwaamini uongozi ktk ofisi za umma. Wabakie hukohuko kwene famili organizations.

Nikikumbuka ile thread basi hubaki nashika mbavu tuuuu kwa maumivu, walahi..

Jokers kama hawa wenyewe tunawapa platform halafu baadae tunalalama ati kwanini nchi haiendelei? r we serious people?

Yap na mafireplace huko Bumbuli kuna baridi sana au ndio ktk manjonjo ya kinyamwanga...

Hata mimi nilijiuliza hiyo fireplace ya nini. Sikujua watu bongo wana fireplaces kwenye majumba yao. Sasa sijui hapo ilikuwa Bumbuli au Dar....dude looks like he is living it up....

Kid,

Your day does not end well if you don't take take a thinly disguised backhanded-compliment-cum-cheap-shot at Kiranga huh ? I expressed my views repeatedly and fully on this, with extensive constitutional quotes, on Mwanakijiji's thread "Open Letter to NEC".

I take pride in being almost always reasonable and objective, when machetes are called for I will brandish them. Hell, I will smithereen some with the CERN particle accelerator like I am looking for missing neutrinos if necessary - no need to prompt me-, with the warrant in hand.

Proportionality is key. Moreover, I do not appreciate any attempts at remote control mind games. I said my part. A part that I thought was key, that the process was shoddy, undemocratic, even unconstitutional. If you need further help to identify specific sections of the constitution violated you can ask for that help, else if you have something more to contribute you can.

I continue to uphold the principles of dignified neutrality, blasting the opposition and the ruling party alike, as warranted. Focusing on issues rather than the circus of personalities. Nothing more, nothing less.

Do not try to remote control me, if something warrants my wrath you will not need to prompt me, if you feel the need for extra theatrics, chances are they are not called for.

Now...

This is what I am talking about

Mkubali msikubali Januari is an asset! Anazo akili na anaweza kufika mbali sana. Kosa ni kuwa kwenye chama ambacho kinaweza kikamgeuzi kibao kwa vipande vya shaba tu!

Mkubali msikubali Januari is an asset! Anazo akili na anaweza kufika mbali sana. Kosa ni kuwa kwenye chama ambacho kinaweza kikamgeuzi kibao kwa vipande vya shaba tu!

Whether January is an asset or not is an open question whose settlement may be subjective at this time.The test of time will reveal more.

What is not an open question is the fact that he is going to parliament unelected by the constituents he is supposed to represent.

I am more interested in the well being of our institutions than any one person.

Unajua hata Rostam Azizi huwa anajisifia kuwa ana akili kuliko watanzania kibao (mamilioni ya watanzania - exact quote).

kazi tunayo!yani hawa wananchi wamemchagua huyu wakitegemea maisha bora???!!!bloody hell...

Back
Top Bottom