Chadema should not apologize!

Muke Ya Muzungu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 17, 2009
Based on Mwanakijiji's analysis below, I am categorically herein urging this gentleman to apologize to Tanzanians for being such an hypocrate. This man with 1000 aliases, has been confusing the country. He once upon a time unearthed and defended the dead CCJ policies. Once their ship capsized he jumped into Chadema, today after receiving briefcases from CCM he is becoming a JK's mouthpiece.

Mr. Man, I think we can handle you here interlectually. Dont take our silence for granted or as a sign of weakness. dont be deceived at all. Come out into the open and take a stand of where you belong. We dont need political prostitutes at the time when we need true patriots to fight for democracy. I can tell that you are one of those strategic "moles" implanted to destroy our few democtratic gains.

We are waiting for you to open the discussion, and will handle you to the bitter end, because we are ready to die for what we believe in. We are NOT, and are NEVER going to be hypocrates. Tell your handlers that, DOWANS, EPA and many of their corruption scandals will come to pass, and natural justice will one day take its course. It is just a matter of time

Mapandikizi na manafiki hawakawii .... mida yao inafika tu. This is your time

I'm going to say this in very categorical terms. And I mean every single word here in: CHADEMA must apologize to President Kikwete, its members, supporters and all Tanzanians in general. Why you may ask:

a. For leading people to believe that the elections were somehow not as free or fair as expected.

b. By leading people to believe that the presidential election results were somewhat tampered with, sabotaged or somewhat were fraudulent.

c. By suggesting that the National Electoral Commission colluded with CCM to ensure that president Kikwete remain in power.

d. By making people believe that they were the victims of a corrupt political system.

e. For walking out of the parliament when President Kikwete was about to address the nation protesting the legitimacy of the electoral results that put Kikwete in power. We now know that this was a wrong decision bases on what the CC of Chadema has decided.

What does all this mean? It simply means that Chadema has lost the argument on the fairness of the elections. It has lost the argument that NEC somewhat conducted one of the worst elections ever in the United Tanzania. In a long run this is what is going to happen.:

a. CCM will NOT and I'm stating with sense of absolute certainty - WILL NOT initiate or even allow the process to write a new constitution. The best they are going to is a cosmetic amendments to the constitution. Specifically, just those areas that cover NEC.

b. Chadema will go to the next elections from a position of weakness compared to the position it founds itself in during the 2010 elections.

c. Chadema has taken a position of strategic postponement of its internal problems. Once again it seems there is a lack of leadership; while others see the recent moves within Chadema as the most "intelligent" or "strategic" I see them as decisions of political expediency. One, Chadema is not United not in leadership but in vision, decisions and political positions and secondly, they are still thinking in terms of being an opposition party. CCM will definitely will like to maintain that status quo.

In short, Chadema SHOULD apologize, initiate a process of self assessment, correction and rebuilding. Otherwise, LET IT continue to dig its its own grave of political oblivion. They asked the people to support them, they argued for change in their manifesto, but when push came to shovel, Chadema flinched and flinching they continue.

I'm done with one too. Sigusi tena and those are my points and I'm sticking to each one of them.

Either Freedom or Death,

MMM

Kutokana na Makala yake ya kuitaka CHADEMA iiombe Radhi CCM. Tunamuomba mwanakijiji aache mambo ya kinafiki. Huyu mtu haeleweki. Huko Detroit atakuja kuchoka tu na kurudi kwao Tanzania, na itakuwa vyema aikijijengea mazingira mazuri. Hivi mtu mwenye akili timamu anaweza kuiambia CHADEMA imuombe Radhi CCM, baada ya Wizi wa mali yetu kwa miaka 49?

Mwanakijiji,
I think you are on your death bed, and should continue to remain a mystery. Once upon a time, you were CCJ die hard fan. That came to pass, you jumped CHADEMAS train, and that is becoming history. I can see you are rushing to fly high CCM's flag, Good for you!

in my world, you are a nobody, and those glorifying you are as dumb as you are. I have never seen any man with sanity using so many aliases.Ndulu mwana wa Nzela, and the list goes on. What are you concealing? If you are a good man, then let be known who you ar,e and yout true intents. I guess you have swallowed a big peace of the DOWANS cake?

Of political prostitutes, and hypocrates I have ever come across, You are topping the list. You are more dangerous, than Mrema, Marando and even Zitto Kabwe. I guess you have blood relationship with the CCJ founder, and can only wish you all the best in your effort to scruttle CHADEMA. Good luck in the name of JF where we dare talk freely.

Personal attack, i don't see any articulation to emphasize what MMM pinpoint against CDM.

You should understand that to disagree one another is part of democracy, and it doesn't means one is sold out.

CDM failed to clarified why they walked out during JK speech. The motive was perfect but poor leadership drove the party in the ditch. Now what you want MMM to do?

Personal attack, i don't see any articulation to emphasize what MMM pinpoint against CDM.

You should understand that to disagree one another is part of democracy, and it doesn't means one is sold out.

CDM failed to clarified why they walked out during JK speech. The motive was perfect but poor leadership drove the party in the ditch. Now what you want MMM to do?

Not an attack, free speech. Najua mtaponda lakini naye akubali kupondwa. He is not a superman, and we are going to prove that from now on

Mwanakijiji ana haki ya kuuliza na kukosoa lolote Chadema kama mtu yeyote yule. Huna haja ya kumuita majina yote hayo. Mimi ninamuelewa vizuri kwa nini kafikia uamuzi huo.
Hata mimi sijaelewa vizuri suala la Chadema kuitambua serikali ya Kikwete hadi waje na sababu za kuniridhisha. La sivyo ni kweli itabidi waombe msamaa kwa kauli zao za kwanza kuwa hawakumtambua rais.
Mimi ni mwana Chadema lakini nasema sintamtambua Kikwete kama rais wangu. Bado ninaamini ni rais wa NEC. sasa sijui na mimi utanitukana? Soma saini yangu na sintaibadilisha.

Kutokana na Makala yake ya kuitaka CHADEMA iiombe Radhi CCM. Tunamuomba mwanakijiji aache mambo ya kinafiki. Huyu mtu haeleweki. Huko Detroit atakuja kuchoka tu na kurudi kwao Tanzania, na itakuwa vyema aikijijengea mazingira mazuri. Hivi mtu mwenye akili timamu anaweza kuiambia CHADEMA imuombe Radhi CCM, baada ya Wizi wa mali yetu kwa miaka 49?

Mwanakijiji,
I think you are on your death bed, and should continue to remain a mystery. Once upon a time, you were CCJ die hard fan. That came to pass, you jumped CHADEMAS train, and that is becoming history. I can see you are rushing to fly high CCM's flag, Good for you!

in my world, you are a nobody, and those glorifying you are as dumb as you are. I have never seen any man with sanity using so many aliases.Ndulu mwana wa Nzela, and the list goes on. What are you concealing? If you are a good man, then let be known who you ar,e and yout true intents. I guess you have swallowed a big peace of the DOWANS cake?

Of political prostitutes, and hypocrates I have ever come across, You are topping the list. You are more dangerous, than Mrema, Marando and even Zitto Kabwe. I guess you have blood relationship with the CCJ founder, and can only wish you all the best in your effort to scruttle CHADEMA. Good luck in the name of JF where we dare talk freely.

Kaka ulichoongea its too classic and judgementally justified... if i could have a beer i would have given you... MM ni pandikizi tena la CCM..full stop!!!

MGSalon,
Mwanakijiji amekuwa pandikizi la CCM baada ya kutoa ushauri kwa Chadema?
Kama huwezi kupokea mitazamo tofauti basi JF siyo mahali pako. Umezoea kuenjoy kukosolewa kwa CCM, sasa vumilia Chadema nayo ikosolewe. Na kumbuka humu JF hakuna kambi; usitegemee membe fulani kuunga mkono misimamo fulani kwa sababu ni mtu wa kambi fulani.
Hapa ni hoja tu...

Mwanakijiji,

of course nobody is nobody;
kwa hiyo kum-attack 'mwenzio' na wewe kujitia hautumii aliases ni u!@#$%^&*() flani.

MGSalon,
walichokifanya Chadema ni kuwaita CCM wezi wa kura. Sasa ni sawa na wewe mtu akuite mwizi, halafu baadaye anasema kwa marafiki zake kuwa wewe siyo mwizi bila kukuomba radhi; huu hautakuwa uungwana. Kwa hiyo Chadema inawajibika kuomba radhi au kuendelea na msimamo wa awali.

Usjiali mkuu -mzee mwanakijiji ni pipoz man, na chadema damu na hapa anachofanya ni kuwandaa wazalendo wengine kuuleza umma majibu sahihi kutokana na maamuzi ya cdm. Thanks mmm

Hivi kutofautina mawazo ndio kusababishe matusi na kejeli ambazo haziwezi kuthibitishwa? Unaevidence kwamba ana-alliases zaidi ya 1000? Unaevidence kwamba anatumiwa na CCM? Hebu kabla ya kumtaka Mwanakijiji ajitokeze, tokeza kwanza wewe tukuone ni nani? CHADEMA ikikosolewa basi inakuwa vita kwa wale wakosoaji. Tuache siasa za kijanja janja, ghiliba na matusi. Ametoa hoja na iko wazi, hoja hujibiwa kwa hoja. Tena basi Mwanakijiji ni mtu tu na si CHAMA kwahiyo hana sababu ya kuapologise kwa Watanzania.

My Take: There was no need for you to start a new thread on the same issue, don't you think it could have been a good idea to reply these views of yours on the same thread? My problem is a distortion of concentration when dealing with two identical threads. Did you see this, "Reply" "Reply With Quote". What did you think is there for?

Hata mimi nimekuwa namshuku sana MMKJJ -- tangu wakati wa CCJ aliyoisapoti sana na kuishia kwa kiongozi wake kurudi CCM! Nina suspicions zangu kwake nyingi tu -- mi nadhani yumo katika UWT kuvuruga upinzani. That's my view. We have to be very careful with him.

Na hasa anaposema uchaguzi uliofanyika ni free and fair!! Uchaguzi wa nchi za Kiafrika uwe free and fair? Atueleze wale wapiga kura milioni 10 waliopotea siku ile ya kupiga kura walikwenda wapi?

Mwanakijiji ni mtu makini makini sana na muelewa,tatizo la watu humu JF wameisha igeuza hii globu ni Tawi la CHADEMA. Hapa ni sehemu ya watu kutoa maoni yao na mawazo yao kwa ajili ya kujenga taifa letu, sasa mambo ya kumshutumu mtu yanatoka wapi ? na wewe toa mawazo yako watu wakusikie.

Back
Top Bottom