CHADEMA predicted a dictatorship regime if elected 2015. Know Why?

The way Chadema behaves and conducts its political business, calls for an attention of the kind of regime the party will adopt. Its without doubt that we have, since the 2010 general election, witnessed a series of coercion btn chadema and the so called vyombo vya dola (state apparati).

It has been to the extend that cdm is not in trust of them. It blamed, for instance, the TISS accusing it of what it refered as kuchakachua matokeo ya uchaguzi.

To chadema, the police force is nothing than an instrument to undermine the opposition in favor of ccm! Takukuru the same. We still, in the move, witnessed the party's struggle to weaken the power of the law through illegal demonstrations, workers strikes with oppositions political face, uttering ambiguos statements aiming at instigating insecirity etc.

Now lets critically observe the issue as great thinkers of the forum, substantiate the values- pros and cons of the party's face as it prepares to hold the state power in 2015. Shall chadema accept the same as CCM is doing? Shall it turn dictatorial to fight back its self prepared enemy?

I doubt whether the police, TISS etc will be ready to defend the interests which the party is now pro. I predict cdm will turn, if not Kagame then Hitler to blow of the fire it is setting now. What are your points of view?
Unfortunately, i totally disagree with you

Kagame hakuingia madarakani kwa mfumo wa chadema and chadema is smarter and accepted kuliko unavyodhani wewe

if you manage to d a simple survey hapo ulipo, hoji polisi 200 wa vyeo vyovyote, watumishi wa idara za serikali 200, makanjanja 200 nk halafu uje useme how CDM wako sawa na kagame aliyekwenda pale through non democratic ways

SHUGHULISHA UBONGO MAPEMA MKUU, UMEKUJA KIVINGINE LAKINI AKILI ILEILE

mlikuja na sera ya udini mkashindwa, ukanda mkashindwa, ukabila mkashindwa, kuuwa watu wakati wa maandamano mkashindwa, sasa mwaja na sera ya udikteta kama wakichukua nchi tayari mmeshaogopa kuwa lazima itachukua nchi
Watanzania wa leo sio wale wa kupanga foleni choo cha kike kupokea laki 1 ili kuuza uhuru wao
watanzania wa leo wanahitaji kiongozi makini na jasiri atakaewainua. CCM hakuna kwa sasa chama kimeshaoza

You are wrong,CDMA will not do that,but I want you to know that,the police and the so called TISS are pro ccm system.to be honest any public interest when becomes political party followers or supporting one party the other must declare that ,they are marginalized and extra convincing is needed for them to be supported by the public

There were strong empires in the history of this world like Babylon, Persian, Greece, with Alexander the great and Roman empire but all of them fell. And ChiChiEm is about to fall. There were Hitler, Iddi Amin, PW Botha and his arpatheid, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi and many more they fell, ChiChiEm prepare yourself to fall. Whether you like or you don't like any regime other than your magamba that regime is coming. My advice to you; prepare your mind to get used to the new regime and forget to defend ChiChiEm because is about to expire. The expired date is few days coming. So whether the coming regime will be dictatorial or democratic it doesn't matter, is coming.

If you are a swahili, please make your argument in Kiswahili and you will be understood. Otherwise misplaced words cause misconstrued phrases and thus distorting the very argument you were make the first place. For example instead "coercion" btn CDM and vyombo ya dola you could instead use 'clash(es)";depending on the context ofcouse.

Pukudu, kwa kifupi kutaka kujua aina ya utawala itakayoutumia chadema kama itaingia ikulu2015 kwa kulinganisha na sura ya chama hicho ilivyo sasa. Kwa ufupi zaidi nina wasiwasi huenda chama hicho kikatumia utawala wa kidikteta. Kwanini?....Ninahisi polisi na vyombo vingine vya dola vitashindwa kucontrol maandamano,migomo na kutotii sheria kwani vitu hivi vinaonekana ni halali kwa cdm. Pia ninaamini, pamoja na vitu hivi kuonekana ni halali kwasasa cdm ikitawala haitakubaliana navyo na hapo ndo utakuwa mgogoro. Na polisi nao kutotaka lawama wataachia bora liende. CDM katika kumaintain status quo watatumia mabavu zaidi hivyo kuwa madikteta. Thats all.

Kenya tu hapo kuna maandamano kila siku. Ushadikia mtu fulani kauawa na polisi kwenye masndamano Kenya baada ya kupata katiba mpya? Wanachokipigania leo ndicho watakachokitekeleza wakichukua madaraka. Kwa ufupi kutakuwa na mgawanyo wa mihimili ya serikali. Polisi hawatatumwa tena kuzima maandamano.kwa kuwa kikatiba hawatakuwa na mamlaka hayo.
Unasema CDM wanaandamana kiharamu? Si kweli. Wewe subiri tu uonyeshwe utawala wa watu kwa ajili ya watu. Itafungua minyororo yote mnayofungia wstu sasa hivi. Hata uchumi utapata ufunguo wake. Itakuwa ni serikali iliyowekwa na wananchi kuwaongoza kwa uhuru, kulinda rasilimali ya taifa, kujenga uchumi na kurudisha heshima ya Tanzania mlioyoipoteza nyie makuwadi wa ufisadi na mafisadi. Just wait and see.

My comrade may be you neglect the fact that cdm is super opposition party in tz thus we as citizens are held responsible to mould the party to its actual face that will satisfy both the internal and external responses of the nation. Yeah we have to!
There is no party that is SUPER above the country nd its people/ such thinking neglet the rights of none CDM .and it worries if such party will be toralent to the opposing views if put power. It is a foreseen dictatorial regime/
IT TAKES GOOD PEOPLE FROM, CCM,CHADEMA ,CUF,ETC AND INDIVIDUALS TO BUILD THE TANZANIA WE WANT

Tenende hakuna cha mfumo hapo! Duniani kote Military formations ni universal. Hakuna dola iliyo against na inpower govt unless otherwise imeasi.

Ndugu yangu usidanganye watu!.. Tanzania ni moja ya nchi chache saaana duniani ambapo mkuu wa jeshi la polisi anaweza kukipakazia chama cha siasa kuwa kimeingiza visu vya kuua raia na bado akaendelea na madaraka yake!. Police ya Tanzania haipo kulinda maslahi ya serikali na umma bali kulinda maslahi ya ccm.

Pole saana mzee umekula BAN!.
Mkutano wa Nyololo Iringa ulizuiwa na polisi na kufanyika kwake kukasabbisha mauaji ya Mwangosi. Kule Arusha the same. Kwa upande wa kauli ni ile ya Slaa kumhakikishia kuwa cdm itahakikisha nchi haitawaliki. Pia sms aliyoituma kwa IGP ya kumtaka aandae risasi za kutosha....... Bado?

If you are a swahili, please make your argument in Kiswahili and you will be understood. Otherwise misplaced words cause misconstrued phrases and thus distorting the very argument you were make the first place. For example instead "coercion" btn CDM and vyombo ya dola you could instead use 'clash(es)";depending on the context ofcouse.

you were make

the first place

I never correct people but since I'm here to learn you can correct me anytime

Do not terror your mind. The regime will be based on utawala wa sheria-rule of law at all levels. This is what CCm lack, CDM should capitalize this weakness.

The way Chadema behaves and conducts its political business, calls for an attention of the kind of regime the party will adopt. Its without doubt that we have, since the 2010 general election, witnessed a series of coercion btn chadema and the so called vyombo vya dola (state apparati).

It has been to the extend that cdm is not in trust of them. It blamed, for instance, the TISS accusing it of what it refered as kuchakachua matokeo ya uchaguzi.

To chadema, the police force is nothing than an instrument to undermine the opposition in favor of ccm! Takukuru the same. We still, in the move, witnessed the party's struggle to weaken the power of the law through illegal demonstrations, workers strikes with oppositions political face, uttering ambiguos statements aiming at instigating insecirity etc.

Now lets critically observe the issue as great thinkers of the forum, substantiate the values- pros and cons of the party's face as it prepares to hold the state power in 2015. Shall chadema accept the same as CCM is doing? Shall it turn dictatorial to fight back its self prepared enemy?

I doubt whether the police, TISS etc will be ready to defend the interests which the party is now pro. I predict cdm will turn, if not Kagame then Hitler to blow of the fire it is setting now. What are your points of view?

i think the opposite is true,

having law enforcing agencies politically oriented/influenced like the current police/TISS/JWTZ ccm do not guarantee security and tranquility in the Country. If CDM becomes the ruling party, i think the most important thing is t transform the said agencies. if that is done human rights will prevail, the opposite, revolution is likely to occur, taking into consideration of massive violation of human rights

Back
Top Bottom