CHADEMA predicted a dictatorship regime if elected 2015. Know Why?

MKALIMOTTO

Apr 7, 2012
The way Chadema behaves and conducts its political business, calls for an attention of the kind of regime the party will adopt. Its without doubt that we have, since the 2010 general election, witnessed a series of coercion btn chadema and the so called vyombo vya dola (state apparati).

It has been to the extend that cdm is not in trust of them. It blamed, for instance, the TISS accusing it of what it refered as kuchakachua matokeo ya uchaguzi.

To chadema, the police force is nothing than an instrument to undermine the opposition in favor of ccm! Takukuru the same. We still, in the move, witnessed the party's struggle to weaken the power of the law through illegal demonstrations, workers strikes with oppositions political face, uttering ambiguos statements aiming at instigating insecirity etc.

Now lets critically observe the issue as great thinkers of the forum, substantiate the values- pros and cons of the party's face as it prepares to hold the state power in 2015. Shall chadema accept the same as CCM is doing? Shall it turn dictatorial to fight back its self prepared enemy?

I doubt whether the police, TISS etc will be ready to defend the interests which the party is now pro. I predict cdm will turn, if not Kagame then Hitler to blow of the fire it is setting now. What are your points of view?

mfumo ni wa chama kimoja cha mapinduzi na mbaya zaidi wanazidi kudanganyana kwa kuchaguana kwa rushwa hadi leo wakidhani watanzania ni wajinga.

JWTZ, Usalama wa taifa na hata police hawana nafasi yoyote kuizuia CDM kungia madarakani 2015 na wao wanalijua hilo.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ame
Tafsiri basi wengine zao la kata education unatunyima haki yetu ya kutoa maoni au hii thread ni kwa watu special?

Mkuu MKALIMOTTO, i would say,
I think the claims and the demands of CHADEMA is through Autonomous System,that through three state's arms Executive, Judiciary, Legistlative should be demonstarted..if we have it, i believe everything will be run in harmony,..i.e In US they have FBI, Scotland yard in UK and Scorpion in RSA (just to mention afew)..these could run investigation to whatever office unlike here in TZ the way Police and TISS departments handle things.

In one way or another, many of movements been rejected just because they(CHADEMA and the rest) are opposition parties!

I think it is the time to think, act as one regardless of Political differences.

Why always CHADEMA? why can't we dare discuss other political parties? I hope next time Mrs Mkalimoto will come up with a health and intellectual motion on the future of Tanzania/Tanganyika under the leadership of Momose Cheyo of UDP.

mfumo ni wa chama kimoja cha mapinduzi na mbaya zaidi wanazidi kudanganyana kwa kuchaguana kwa rushwa hadi leo wakidhani watanzania ni wajinga.

JWTZ, Usalama wa taifa na hata police hawana nafasi yoyote kuizuia CDM kungia madarakani 2015 na wao wanalijua hilo.

Fuso sina uhakika kama umenipata vizuri ninachokisema! Soma tena then urudi kucomment.

Mkuu MKALIMOTTO, i would

say,
I think the claims and the demands of CHADEMA is through Autonomous System,that through three state's arms Executive, Judiciary, Legistlative should be demonstarted..if we have it, i believe everything will be run in harmony,..i.e In US they have FBI, Scotland yard in UK and Scorpion in RSA (just to mention afew)..these could run investigation to whatever office unlike here in TZ the way Police and TISS departments handle things.

In one way or another, many of movements been rejected just because they(CHADEMA and the rest) are opposition parties!

I think it is the time to think, act as one regardless of Political differences.

Point noted!

Why always CHADEMA? why can't we dare discuss other political parties? I hope next time Mrs Mkalimoto will come up with a health and intellectual motion on the future of Tanzania/Tanganyika under the leadership of Momose Cheyo of UDP.

My comrade may be you neglect the fact that cdm is super opposition party in tz thus we as citizens are held responsible to mould the party to its actual face that will satisfy both the internal and external responses of the nation. Yeah we have to!

Mta spin weeeee lakini sisi wananchi ndo tushaamua kuwa CDM lazima waingie madarakani..."LIWALO NA LIWE"...

kwa hiyo na mleta mada na kule mbagala na zanzibar yawezekana CHADEMA wanahusika??
THINK OUT OF THE BOX............

Tafsiri basi wengine zao la kata education unatunyima haki yetu ya kutoa maoni au hii thread ni kwa watu special?

Pukudu, kwa kifupi kutaka kujua aina ya utawala itakayoutumia chadema kama itaingia ikulu2015 kwa kulinganisha na sura ya chama hicho ilivyo sasa. Kwa ufupi zaidi nina wasiwasi huenda chama hicho kikatumia utawala wa kidikteta. Kwanini?....Ninahisi polisi na vyombo vingine vya dola vitashindwa kucontrol maandamano, migomo na kutotii sheria kwani vitu hivi vinaonekana ni halali kwa cdm. Pia ninaamini, pamoja na vitu hivi kuonekana ni halali kwasasa cdm ikitawala haitakubaliana navyo na hapo ndo utakuwa mgogoro. Na polisi nao kutotaka lawama wataachia bora liende. CDM katika kumaintain status quo watatumia mabavu zaidi hivyo kuwa madikteta. Thats all.

It enough for CHADEMA to make people (the voters) trust the party and policies. It is also important for it to currently obey rules and regulations as set to guide political parties on how to do political business. These will cause firstly the forces to not interfere its programs and seondly to people by observing that things are going BUT without compromise their strategy and struggles toward a win in 2015 election!

It enough for CHADEMA to make people (the voters) trust the party and policies. It is also important for it to currently obey rules and regulations as set to guide political parties on how to do political business. These will cause firstly the forces to not interfere its programs and seondly to people by observing that things are going BUT without compromise their strategy and struggles toward a win in 2015 election!

Good advice Mr/Mrs Mathcom!

kwa hiyo na mleta mada na kule mbagala na zanzibar yawezekana CHADEMA wanahusika??
THINK OUT OF THE BOX............

Wanahusika nini Asigwa? Nina wasiwasi hujanielewa ama la umeonja kile kinywaji kinakufanya unastagger when exchanging footsteps ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Mta spin weeeee lakini sisi wananchi ndo tushaamua kuwa CDM lazima waingie madarakani..."LIWALO NA LIWE"...

Rockspider if you carefully go through my comment which is just before yours you gonna basically sumup that i'm not spinning. So far for who meanwhile i trust no politician in tz bt a little in cdm.

Asante sana ndg mkalimoto hii itawasaidia na wenzangu ambao lugha hii iliyoletwa kwa meli itakuwa imewachenga.

Tukirudi kwenye mada ni Kuwa CDM kwa Sasa wanalalamikia mfumo ambao una chembe za CHAMA kimoja hautio fursa Sawa kwa wote, mfumo huu ambao ni wa kikoloni uko kwa Lengo la kuzuia kundi Fulani kwa manufaa ya kundi Fulani.

Nafkiri watakachofanya CDM ni kuondoa "double standard" ambayo imekuwa ikifanyika kiwaziwazi kwa CHAMA tawala dhidi ya upinzani, ikiwa watafanya Hilo hakutakuwa na malalamiko na ni nafkiri Katiba yetu iko wazi kuhusu Hilo kwa hiyo ondoa shaka

Last edited by a moderator:
To chadema, the police force is nothing than an instrument to undermine the opposition in favor of ccm! Takukuru the same.

Hili si suala la CHADEMA tu na vyama vingine vyote na wapenda maendeleo wote kilio chao ni kimoja. IGP Mahita siku moja kabla ya uchaguzi mkuu 2005 alisema CUF imeleta visu na majambia ya kuulia watanzani? Bado huamini kuwa polisi inatumika? Mrema mikutano na misafara yake mwaka 2015 ilipigwa mabomu kila mahali, lakini ya CCM ilikuwa shwari kabisa!..

Hali hii iliendelea hadi 2010, kwa macho yangu nimeona mabomu ya machozi yakipigwa kuanzia Ruanda Nzovwe hadi Mwanjelwa kutawanya wafuasi wa CDM baada ya Dr. kufunga mkutano wake wa kampeni? Kwa Kikwete hali ikawa Shari! HUU NI UHUNI, na anayetetea ni MHUNI!

Back
Top Bottom