CHADEMA hopeless

Kwanza wewe mwenyewe umeshindwa kuthibitisha ni jinsi gani Chadema is below par. Sasa unataka sisi tukufanyie homework yako? Kama Chadema is below par onyesha ni jinsi gani lakini usije hapa kutegemea sisi tukujazie karatasi zako. Kama CHADEMA isingekuwa na anything constructive to speak about usingepoteza muda wako na usingizi wako kuwa "obsessed" na Chadema. The fact that you are here talking about it speaks volumes.

In all seriously, what makes you think that CDM is not below par?

I think the whole "all CDM are mindless obstructionists" and there are a bunch of jerks among the CDMs.

Ha ha ha, can you read what I wrote? Quote "I AM NOT VERY GOOD IN SWAHILI" I didn't say I don't know swahili!! Ooops CDM can't speak Queen's Language!!

Anyway, let us go back to our theme. Why is CDM below par?
You tell us. You came with the theme now justify it.

In all seriously, what makes you think that CDM is not below par?

I think the whole "all CDM are mindless obstructionists" and there are a bunch of jerks among the CDMs.
And you think you know Queen's English? For your information it is wrong grammar to say in all seriously. It is simply "seriously." Haya tuendelee na mjadala.

And you think you know Queen's English? For your information it is wrong grammar to say in all seriously. It is simply "seriously." Haya tuendelee na mjadala.

Do you have anything more to add on that?

all who are to chadema have no diferency betweem educated and lay people. All have no coordination btn brain and body signs. Very sorry to tanzanian. What ever you comment for chadema your all are like. Mind is asleep.

Ah!umerudi tena,duh,mmmmh!hii lugha unayotumia inaelekea huisikii wala huielewi.

i do not believe if Tanzania have such mental thinking. The Global of bussines is looking Tanzania as people of same thinking. Chadema now is a problem to the country. They are not a political party but a gang. Poor Tanzania i wish Gadafi could be in the country. Gang party chadema. Is a doomed party for the peace of the country.

I know CDM has taken the leadership of Tanzanian to realise their ****ed rights. Peace to you is not to disturb your stupid leaders to reap off this country. The Martyrs are presumably killed but their spirits kindle the light to get rid of the CCM gang as CCM uses her own hands to destroy itself. You are a F'''"" A" adios

Do you have anything more to add on that?
Yes, you are still here, aren't you? Do not blame the mods. They just did the needful. Let us continue with the debate. Why do you think Chadema is below par? You have not answered that question.

I don't see how is CCM rulling under CMD pressure? Can you be conspicuous, please!!?

Can you please pack and leave the discussion to serious people? You are completely uninformed, self defending a dead party which is power out of stolen votes, you don't see how desperate your CCM party is struggling to put itself in the lime light when all lights have long extinguished, your interest with CCM to reap off Tanzania is on the count down WATCH OUT.

Unajua Bro,nakuunga mkono sana kuhusu matusi.nimejiunga JF kwa nia ya kushindana kwa hoja,lakini kuna baadhi ya watu wakiwa hawana hoja wanaishia matusi kumbe hawajui kuwa hakuna mtu asiyejua kutukana basi kama wote tutakuwa tunatukanana humu ndani ya JF upi utakuwa ukweli wa kuwa Great thinkers?

Wewe unajulikana, hujifunzi wala huna uvumilivu kwa sababu ya wadhifa wako kwenye CCM. Ungekuwa Great thinker ungekuwa mvumilivu na hoja za wenzio kweli nyani haoni kundule

Yes, you are still here, aren't you? Do not blame the mods. They just did the needful. Let us continue with the debate. Why do you think Chadema is below par? You have not answered that question.

Yes I am here. I am not defending (or attacking) the filibuster, just suggesting that what seems like very extraordinary CDM tactics may seem more extraordinary than they are if you take a careful look at history with an eye toward what the utility of any particular tactic was at a given time.

Maybe you should try and actually educate yourself on subjects, instead of just relying on memories that remarkably support whatever point you're trying to make.

all who are to chadema have no diferency betweem educated and lay people. All have no coordination btn brain and body signs. Very sorry to tanzanian. What ever you comment for chadema your all are like. Mind is asleep.
Ha ha ha kingredha chako tu ndio kinatuacha hoii hapo

you are also been taken by Chadema's wind
. Use your brain to visual beyond horizon. chadema is a Company owned fem noise maker. Go 2 sleep. Leave the tanzania poor but rich in peace.

Hivi hao waliokutuma wamekulazimisha utumie kingredha?masikini weeeee,unatia huruma sana dadangu!

either english or kiswanglish....the message has been sent by sender and recieved by recievers....!
thank you class for turning from discussing CONTENT of the message to dicussing its SEMANTIC or GRAMMAR

You are correct. CHADEMA is a gang Party full of bs. They have nothing vivacity to offer to the people of Tanzania. Thats why in the last election Patriotic Tanzanians kept them out once again.

WALICHAKACHUA. You are so conversant in English, you better educate that tabular rassa, ZHU

Can you please pack and leave the discussion to serious people? You are completely uninformed, self defending a dead party which is power out of stolen votes, you don't see how desperate your CCM party is struggling to put itself in the lime light when all lights have long extinguished, your interest with CCM to reap off Tanzania is on the count down WATCH OUT.

I was attempting (civilly – you might want to give it a try) to discuss the extraordinariness of the use of the filibuster to thwart the will of the majority on major issues.

Understand that I am not talking about the use of the fillibuster per se. That's just a tool. What I am talking about is the idea of CDM below par status quo. Any successful party will give points to the CCM "kujivua gamba".

i do not believe if Tanzania have such mental thinking. The Global of bussines is looking Tanzania as people of same thinking. Chadema now is a problem to the country. They are not a political party but a gang. Poor Tanzania i wish Gadafi could be in the country. Gang party chadema. Is a doomed party for the peace of the country.

sory hii ni lugha gani? mbona naona imekaa kama kiberigiji vileee, dictionaries na englisih course zipo nyingi siku hizi.

Back
Top Bottom