CHADEMA hopeless

I have a pretty unromantic view of opposition politicians. I don’t believe that I can see somebody on TV, and understand them very well. I do think, however, that specific previous very large-scale executive experience is the only correlate I could ever find with subsequent Presidential experience. This is correlation, not an empirical demonstration of causality, but strikes me as sensible.

One practical lesson that I believe operational experience teaches people is that you always need a lot more margin for error in any plan than you would rationally believe.

I see no effort at all to get anything done by CDM. I think their only goal is to see the JK administration in ruins. It’s disgusting.

CCM are embarrassing, yes, but the CDM are scum.

The people that are not represented by those “obstructionists/CDM” are real people whose opinions matter even if you don’t like them.

Is CDM below par?

you killed.

now you sing chadema.

stay cursed.

Chadema ingekuwa below par usingepoteza muda wako hapa kuijadilia. Nenda kajadilie chama cha Cheyo. That is below par.

you killed.

now you sing chadema.

stay cursed.

It's a fact of life we can't avoid. Whether it's working in a professional environment, learning in the educational realm, or interacting with friends or family, at some point in time we all have to face criticism. CHADEMA IS BELOW PAR.

Just read your own reply.

Maybe you CHADEMA don't understand this: Constructive criticism is not meant to hurt or humiliate a person or a political party, but rather, constructive criticism is meant to build a person and push them to reach the next level of success. CHADEMA can't handle and/or don't know criticism.

I have a pretty unromantic view of opposition politicians. I dont believe that I can see somebody on TV, and understand them very well. I do think, however, that specific previous very large-scale executive experience is the only correlate I could ever find with subsequent Presidential experience. This is correlation, not an empirical demonstration of causality, but strikes me as sensible.

One practical lesson that I believe operational experience teaches people is that you always need a lot more margin for error in any plan than you would rationally believe.

I see no effort at all to get anything done by CDM. I think their only goal is to see the JK administration in ruins. Its disgusting.

CCM are embarrassing, yes, but the CDM are scum.

The people that are not represented by those obstructionists/CDM are real people whose opinions matter even if you dont like them.

Is CDM below par?
Ushauri wa BURE twende na lugha ya Taifa,Tafadhali!

Ketav ashurit,You know and you are sure that what you are writting is total wrong,as the whole world,including you know that the ccm ruler is rulling under chadema pressure,and this is the fact,you can not fight against the truth,however we do not need you to judge us wether we are under par or not

...because you CHADEMA have nothing constructive to speak, so as your CDM leaders.
Kwanza wewe mwenyewe umeshindwa kuthibitisha ni jinsi gani Chadema is below par. Sasa unataka sisi tukufanyie homework yako? Kama Chadema is below par onyesha ni jinsi gani lakini usije hapa kutegemea sisi tukujazie karatasi zako. Kama CHADEMA isingekuwa na anything constructive to speak about usingepoteza muda wako na usingizi wako kuwa "obsessed" na Chadema. The fact that you are here talking about it speaks volumes.

Ketav ashurit,You know and you are sure that what you are writting is total wrong,as the whole world,including you know that the ccm ruler is rulling under chadema pressure,and this is the fact,you can not fight against the truth,however we do not need you to judge us wether we are under par or not

I don't see how is CCM rulling under CMD pressure? Can you be conspicuous, please!!?

Na kama hujui Kiswahili, unafanya nini hapa? Au more seriously, kama hujui Kiswahili unafanya nini Tanzania?

Ha ha ha, can you read what I wrote? Quote "I AM NOT VERY GOOD IN SWAHILI" I didn't say I don't know swahili!! Ooops CDM can't speak Queen's Language!!

Anyway, let us go back to our theme. Why is CDM below par?

Matusi ya nini?? Mi sijatukana na sitaweza kukutukana maana sijafunzwa hivo, so endelea na matusi yako maana ndio uliyofunzwa na wazazi wako...Go back to school

Unajua Bro,nakuunga mkono sana kuhusu matusi.nimejiunga JF kwa nia ya kushindana kwa hoja,lakini kuna baadhi ya watu wakiwa hawana hoja wanaishia matusi kumbe hawajui kuwa hakuna mtu asiyejua kutukana basi kama wote tutakuwa tunatukanana humu ndani ya JF upi utakuwa ukweli wa kuwa Great thinkers?

Back
Top Bottom