CHADEMA hopeless

i do not believe if Tanzania have such mental thinking. The Global of bussines is looking Tanzania as people of same thinking. Chadema now is a problem to the country. They are not a political party but a gang. Poor Tanzania i wish Gadafi could be in the country. Gang party chadema. Is a doomed party for the peace of the country.

Zhu
You claim to be worried about our country's peace and yet you wish we were under Gaddafi??Mhmmm.................How conflicting!?

i do not believe if Tanzania have such mental thinking. The Global of bussines is looking Tanzania as people of same thinking. Chadema now is a problem to the country. They are not a political party but a gang. Poor Tanzania i wish Gadafi could be in the country. Gang party chadema. Is a doomed party for the peace of the country.

You are correct. CHADEMA is a gang Party full of bs. They have nothing vivacity to offer to the people of Tanzania. Thats why in the last election Patriotic Tanzanians kept them out once again.

zhu fanya utafiti ndipo uchangie CHADEMA ni chama makini chenye kuweka maslahi ya taifa mbele unapoua wananchi wako ili kumlinda mwekezeji asiye na maslahi kwa wananchi huo ndio uzuzu

Si kweli ukisemacho, serikali inawajibika kwa muwekezaji pia kwa mwananch wake. Kivutio kikuu cha uwekezaji na usalama wa mwekezaji na mali zake. Kwahiyo inawajibika kote. Hata wewe ukiwa unasafirisha pesa yako nyingi unahaki ya kupata ulinzi. Tusipotoshe.

wanaruhusiwa na kuuwa pia.

I concur with you. well said! we need our peace, period.

it matters not. I use spoken english. Try it. I Feel as if chadema can use good english. Use it now. Why do you comment by blaa blaa slangs. If you chadema confirm now to see you good writen english. Chadema nicks.

Good reply. Let them speak. CHADEMA is in Turmoil.

Mwenzenu mie sielewi alikuwa anataka kusema nini!!

'i do not believe if Tanzania have such mental thinking. The Global of bussines is looking Tanzania as people of same thinking. '

Umetumwa na Nape.

....Nadhani wewe ni kati ya watu wachache waliobaki hapa Tanzania wasiojua kinachoendelea...Japo sijakupata vizuri kutokana na kuongea broken english aka umevunja sana mkuu lakini nadhani unakosa mambo yafuatayo.......

1. Uwezo wa kufikiri na kujua kinachoendelea katika ulimwengu huu hasa Tanzania
  2. Ni mtu uliye na mzaha na usiyelitakia mema Taifa hili
  3. Chadema ni chama makini...na moja ya kazi ya chama cha siasa ni kutetea maslahi ya raia...
Pole kwa uwezo wako mdogo wa kufikiri....

Eg mayeye, bollo zhu ni wapuuzi na niwauwaji wakubwa kwa kusaport unyama unaona fanywa na serikali ya tz tizama miili ya marehemu wa tarime imetelekezwa na polisi polini sijua hawa watu wanafikra gani achaneni na ushabiki wa vyama tizameni watz wenzetu wanavyo fanyiwa v2 vya kinyama ambavyo hata wanyama hawavifanya halafu watu wanao tetea wananchi wanao nyayaswa nyie mnaona ni wakosaji,

sasa elimu walizo nazo hii mijibwa mitatu eg mayeye, bollo ,zhu pasipo kutizama unyama unao fanywa na polisi ianwasaidia nini ?? Inawezekana hata elimu zenu ni za wizi mtupu kwani hamuwezi hata kuchuja mambo kwa kina mmekaliua ushabiki wa vyama hata ambapo hapahitajiki usshabiki , huu ni utumwa wa kiakili tena ni upumbavu mkubwa kweli kweli sasa kama ile miili iliyo telekezwa ungekuwa ni wa mama yako au baba yako tungeona kama mngeendelea na ushabiki usio kuwa na msingi kimsingi nawafananisha na mtoto mchanga ambaye anaweza kula hata mavi yake mwenyewe pumbavu sasa hawa .

use english to avoid vepour in kiswahili. Chadema is going out of the ring now. It has no future.

Ungefunzwa usingeshikwa mkono na kidume mwenzio!
Makalio ya kuku.

Ukifukuzana na punguwani kama wewe, kuna mawili, watu wanaweza kuhisi wote ni machizi au mie nnayekufukuza ni chizi zaid, sasa nakuacha ukimbie peke yako.

Every other day, there is hatred based on language. How many will CDM speak in Tanzania???

all who are to chadema have no diferency betweem educated and lay people. All have no coordination btn brain and body signs. Very sorry to tanzanian. What ever you comment for chadema your all are like. Mind is asleep.

Zhu, please give us a break..your level of English language is very poor, so if you don't mind, please use Swahili, if not your vernacular language altogether. Your level of communication skills reflects well your level of thinking....If you can not hear, don't you have eyes to see. Go to hell and stay dumb if you don't have anything to post.

Zhu xin sheng, hao xiang ni zai zhong guo. Wo juede ni de xiangfa bu yiyang de renlei.
wo bu qingchu... bu guan ni shi tansangniya ren haishi zhongguo ren nide shuo hua bu hao ting.
Wamutura bayebhu!

Si kweli ukisemacho, serikali inawajibika kwa muwekezaji pia kwa mwananch wake. Kivutio kikuu cha uwekezaji na usalama wa mwekezaji na mali zake. Kwahiyo inawajibika kote. Hata wewe ukiwa unasafirisha pesa yako nyingi unahaki ya kupata ulinzi. Tusipotoshe.
<br />
<br />
Mayeye umepotea híi ni JF na sio THE GRID.

I have a pretty unromantic view of opposition politicians. I don’t believe that I can see somebody on TV, and understand them very well. I do think, however, that specific previous very large-scale executive experience is the only correlate I could ever find with subsequent Presidential experience. This is correlation, not an empirical demonstration of causality, but strikes me as sensible.

One practical lesson that I believe operational experience teaches people is that you always need a lot more margin for error in any plan than you would rationally believe.

I see no effort at all to get anything done by CDM. I think their only goal is to see the JK administration in ruins. It’s disgusting.

CCM are embarrassing, yes, but the CDM are scum.

The people that are not represented by those “obstructionists/CDM” are real people whose opinions matter even if you don’t like them.

Is CDM below par?

I think Sir, with all due respect, that you are the one who is below par, that is, if you do not understand what is going on.

Back
Top Bottom