CHADEMA hopeless

Oyaaa, Bwana JU, ndivyo kama wajua wachina watamkavyo, kama hujui Zhu inavyotamkwa kichina na ndivyo tunapaswa kukuombea, unaweza ukawa na wazo zuri, lakini kazzma uwezo wako wa lugha ni dhaifu na hukubali, maneno yako mbofu mbofu yataaminika kwa nani? Kiswahili chajitosheleza, kitumie usione aibu kitakusaidia.

i do not believe if Tanzania have such mental thinking. The Global of bussines is looking Tanzania as people of same thinking. Chadema now is a problem to the country. They are not a political party but a gang. Poor Tanzania i wish Gadafi could be in the country. Gang party chadema. Is a doomed party for the peace of the country.
COMING ACCROSS THIS THREAD, I CONSIDER TO BE A VERY BIG MISFORTUNE.......DAH...Huyu mtu hata ajui tatizo lake, hajitambui hata....Kiswa-English hiki ni kwa sababu ya mfumo mbovu wa Elimu ambao umeasisiwa na CCM yake, bado hajui hilo. Kama kasoma Kanumba bado hajui tatizo ni yeye kukosa mwalimu bora wa Kiingereza...Pole poor Tanzania, Pole sana Mr/Miss Zhu. I bet u have mental problems or ur even an insane.

Mchina kawashika pabaya cdm! Looo, hata wachina wanawajuwa kuwa ni "problem to the country".

i do not believe if Tanzania have such mental thinking. The Global of bussines is looking Tanzania as people of same thinking. Chadema now is a problem to the country. They are not a political party but a gang. Poor Tanzania i wish Gadafi could be in the country. Gang party chadema. Is a doomed party for the peace of the country.

Zhu, Jamii Forum is a group of 'great thinkers'! Mediocrity abounds in the party you support and the 'English' you have used to present your contribution shows that you are really one of them: mediocre!

As one JF member has advised, you better use Kiswahili.

Back
Top Bottom