CCM Wanunua U Turn Blog

admissionletter

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2010
Chama tawala kimenunua blog ya Uturn.

mange.jpg

mange2.jpg

"WATANZANIA TUIPIGIE KURA CCM...CHAMA KINACHODUMISHA AMANI NCHINI TANZANIA..."

Wadau wenye kupenda mabadiliko kuinua maisha ya watanzania, tafadhani muelimisheni huyo aliyetoa huo wito.

TODAY'S UPDATE: Blog yake sasa imepambwa na rangi ya kijani na picha za Kikwete. Mmiliki ni Mange Kimambi. Briefly about her:

She is a self proclaimed Tanzanian celebrity married to this lousy looking white guy and they live together in one of the Arab countries. She thinks she is classy in her lifestyle, little does she know that her little honeymoon will not last long since many white guys don't live in black marriages til old age. She has many followers who worship her and adore her lifestyle. She is someone who doesn't know the problems Tanzanians in the villages, my family and relatives are going through for many years. What she cares for is more fame through connections to some CCM associates, notably Mwamvita and January Makamba.....

Chama tawala kimenunue blog ya Uturn. Habari zaidi bofya hapa:
U Turn Blog

Wadau wenye kupenda mabadiliko kuinua maisha ya watanzania, tafadhani muelimisheni huyo aliyetoa huo wito.

wewe ni mgeni kuhusu Mange na Sisiem eeeh!!!.......stukaaa!

she has a right to her opinion just as we have a right to ours, mradi havunji sheria

Tusiuana jamani zote hizi ni njaa tu, kama wasanii wetu hapa nchini walivyotugeuka, na baadhi ya viongozi kuununuliwa :bowl:

Huyu U turner mbona hata CCM anaowapigia chapuo wamemuacha nyuma!!!!!!?? kampeni/sababu anayotumia kwa reference ya vita wenzake CCM walitumia miaka 1990's.

Anyway labda tittle ya blog inajieleza.

Chama tawala kimenunua blog ya Uturn.

mange.jpg

mange2.jpg

Mange,

Nasikitika kwamba wewe ULIHUDHURIA shule, HUKUSOMA.

Unapozungumzia Slaa kutokuwa na "experience", je, Baba wa Taifa, Mwalimu Julius Kambarage Nyerere, ALIKUWA NA EXPERIENCE GANI, ya utawala wa nchi, sembuse URAIS?

Before you sit down and write such SILLY NONSENSE, try to USE YOUR BRAIN constructively! It seems that you LEFT YOUR BRAIN HOME before you went down and sat at some stupid terminal and started keying those unimaginable thoughts!

Truly, for YOUR GENERATION, this is SO SAD! You belong to the "Generation Lost", people who have NO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE! Get out of that DEAD-END road, NOW, before it is too late!

Lazima nikuambia ukweli. Umechemka!

-> Mwana wa Haki

TODAY'S UPDATE: Blog yake sasa imepambwa na rangi ya kijani na picha za Kikwete. Mmiliki ni Mange Kimambi. Briefly about her:

She is a self proclaimed Tanzanian celebrity married to this lousy looking white guy and they live together in one of the Arab countries. She thinks she is classy in her lifestyle, little does she know that her little honeymoon will not last long since many white guys don’t live in black marriages til old age. She has many followers who worship her and adore her lifestyle. She is someone who doesn’t know the problems Tanzanians in the villages, my family and relatives are going through for many years. What she cares for is more fame through connections to some CCM associates, notably Mwamvita and January Makamba.....

idont think the"mange" i know wd like to leave with a singe boy (be it black or white) even to a paper jubelee. She fantasizes testing a new man every time .

I am not a member of Chadema nor am I it's fan but this has got to be the dumbest article I have ever read. I feel less intelligent habing read it. Mange or whatever she is called has broken all the rules of intelligent and logic reasoning. All she has done is appeal to people's emotions and try to use it as a case for CCM. As a university student I feel insulted by her.

First of all she is fear mongering. Opposition coming to power does not mean the end of peace. She gives a lousy example of Kenya which has always had political and tribal tensions. Violence broke out in Kenya in 2007 but she does not mention 2001 when there was a peaceful exchange of power. She also doe not mention numerous countries, African countries for that matter which have switched parties peacefully.

She also obviously does not read history. CCM comes from TANU which is a party which fought for independence. In short the roots of CCM are in fighting for change. Today she dare says that change is bad? What? So I guess if she lived in the pre independence era she would have been a big advocate of the colonial system since she hates change and in many ways the colonialists maintained "peace".

It is also sad that as a Tanzania she thinks that peace is the only duty if a political party. In short she is saying that she does not care if there s poor healthcare, she does not care that the education system is a joke, she does not care that 80 percent of Tanzanians live in poverty. She is saying that as long as there is peace there is no need of development. Are you kidding me? Underdevelopment is the number one cause of War in many African countries and if the lives of Tanzanians are not improved this so called peace will not last.

She also states that apparently Tanzania is not among the top ten countries in terms of corruption. Yani here I don't even know what to say. So basically let billions of shillings continue being stolen as long as we do not enter among the top ten countries in terms of corruption. She does not know that corruption is usually measured in terms of the quantity of resources squandered. That means the wealthier Tanzania would have been (monetary) the higher our corruption would have been coz it would mean the more money would have been stolen.

Like one member said in here it seems she attended school but never learned anything. I have seen her kind in both CCM and Chadema and other parties. People are now debating and making arguments which are more emotional rather than rational. People now use feeling as if they were facts. It is disappointing. People now lack the capability to reason. Make sensible arguments jamani using even a tad bit of facts and not pouring your emotions on the internet and making it out to be a logical case for your point of view. Watanzania badilikeni!!!

I am not a member of Chadema nor am I it's fan but this has got to be the dumbest article I have ever read. I feel less intelligent habing read it. Mange or whatever she is called has broken all the rules of intelligent and logic reasoning. All she has done is appeal to people's emotions and try to use it as a case for CCM. As a university student I feel insulted by her.

First of all she is fear mongering. Opposition coming to power does not mean the end of peace. She gives a lousy example of Kenya which has always had political and tribal tensions. Violence broke out in Kenya in 2007 but she does not mention 2001 when there was a peaceful exchange of power. She also doe not mention numerous countries, African countries for that matter which have switched parties peacefully.

She also obviously does not read history. CCM comes from TANU which is a party which fought for independence. In short the roots of CCM are in fighting for change. Today she dare says that change is bad? What? So I guess if she lived in the pre independence era she would have been a big advocate of the colonial system since she hates change and in many ways the colonialists maintained "peace".

It is also sad that as a Tanzania she thinks that peace is the only duty if a political party. In short she is saying that she does not care if there s poor healthcare, she does not care that the education system is a joke, she does not care that 80 percent of Tanzanians live in poverty. She is saying that as long as there is peace there is no need of development. Are you kidding me? Underdevelopment is the number one cause of War in many African countries and if the lives of Tanzanians are not improved this so called peace will not last.

She also states that apparently Tanzania is not among the top ten countries in terms of corruption. Yani here I don't even know what to say. So basically let billions of shillings continue being stolen as long as we do not enter among the top ten countries in terms of corruption. She does not know that corruption is usually measured in terms of the quantity of resources squandered. That means the wealthier Tanzania would have been (monetary) the higher our corruption would have been coz it would mean the more money would have been stolen.

Like one member said in here it seems she attended school but never learned anything. I have seen her kind in both CCM and Chadema and other parties. People are now debating and making arguments which are more emotional rather than rational. People now use feeling as if they were facts. It is disappointing. People now lack the capability to reason. Make sensible arguments jamani using even a tad bit of facts and not pouring your emotions on the internet and making it out to be a logical case for your point of view. Watanzania badilikeni!!!

MwanaFalsafa1 thank you for your analysis like i always say

Because hypocrisy stinks in the nostrils one is likely to rate it as a more powerful agent for destruction than it is.

chama tawala kimenunua blog ya uturn.

mange.jpg

mange2.jpg

"watanzania tuipigie kura ccm...chama kinachodumisha amani nchini tanzania..."

wadau wenye kupenda mabadiliko kuinua maisha ya watanzania, tafadhani muelimisheni huyo aliyetoa huo wito.

how do i rate this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lazima wanunue ,ile BLOG NI YA WAMBEYA ,WATU WANAOPENDA MIPASHO NA RAIS WETU ANAELEKEA HUKO.2010 LAIMA KIELEWEKE

Hata mie nilishasikia hii story ambayo ilipelekea baba yake ajiuwe.

Nashangaa leo hii hao waliosababisha, leo hii anawashangilia kwa bidii kweli.

Erick Shingingo alimtishia kuandika sababu zilizosababisha baba yake ajiuwe, akaja juu na kulalama.

Yaani kwa PESA alizopewa, kasahau yote na kumtosa baba yake aliyepo kaburini, Lohhhh!!!!!

Mzee Kimambi Pole sana huko ulipo na RIP.

Ngoja tumpe UHURU wake wa Kuamua nani amchague na nani asimchague. Ila hapa naona, PESA imekuwa nzito kuliko damu.
Hhih ihihi ww Mange funga domo lako ww ndo maana baba yako aliliwa kiboga na watu wa mjini ww usianze kutuchefua tunakujua zaidi ujuavyo:A S angry::A S angry::A S angry::A S angry::A S angry::A S angry:

kosa (kama kosa) afanye Mange, lakini kashfa za baba yake aliyekwisha kufa zianikwe?

Back
Top Bottom