Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

CCM Branch in Reading United Kingdom-Good Job!!

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by RAJ PATEL JR, Sep 16, 2010.

1. RAJ PATEL JR

RAJ PATEL JR JF-Expert Member

Sep 16, 2010
    [​IMG]

Salama ,
    Nimatumaini yangu ya kuwa wewe ni mzima kabisa na unaendelea na shughuli kama kawaida,Mkuu nilikuwa ninakuomba utuwekee tangazo letu letu hili la kikao cha shina hapa Reading,99% ya watu wanapitia blog yako ,kupitia viongozi wa shina basi wameomba uturushie hili tangazo.Nashukru kwa ushirikiano wenu

Wako
    Hussein Chang'a (Katibu wa Shina Reading)

CHAMA CHA MAPINDUZI
    SHINA LA CCM READING

KIKAO CHA SHINA - 25/09/2010 (Jumamosi)

Wanachama wa Chama Cha Mapinduzi Shina la Reading . Mnakaribishwa kwenye kikao cha shina cha kila mwezi,ambapo tutajadili mambo mbali mbali yanayohusu shina letu. Jitokezeni kwa wingi ,mjulishe mwanachama mwenzako pia.

Anuani: The Warehouse
    01 Cumberland Road
    Reading
    RG1 3LB

Muda: Saa 10 Jioni - Saa 12 Jioni.

Kutakuwepo na Kadi za CCM ambazo zitatolewa kwa Wanachama wapya na wale ambao kadi zao uanachama zimekwisha muda (Kadi paundi Tatu - £3, Ada ya mwaka paundi Kumi na Mbili - £12),Akikisha unakuja na ada ya Kadi

Kwa ufafanuzi zaidi tafadhali wasiliana na Katibu wa Shina;
    Hussein Chang'a kwenye barua pepe: ccmreading2010@gmail.com
    KIDUMU CHAMA CHA MAPINDUZI

2. RAJ PATEL JR

Sep 16, 2010
    good job, fellas in Reading. Let the haters start fretting!!
    Vote CCM, Vote JK to avoid xenophobia and maginalization of the Tanzanian minorities.
    Tanzania is for all races!

3. Kachanchabuseta

Kachanchabuseta JF-Expert Member

Sep 16, 2010
    [​IMG]

4. RAJ PATEL JR

Sep 16, 2010
    Vote CCM
    Vote JK

5. M

Mdondoaji JF-Expert Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Pathetic

6. M

Sep 17, 2010
    Is there any place in the world like India that have the highest rate of marginalization and xenophobia? A black person is discriminated substantially if not excluded from decision making let alone investing in India? Marginalization is largely visible in India whereby the untouchables Indians are excluded from the society??? Acha unazi huo

7. S

Son of Alaska JF-Expert Member

Sep 17, 2010
    PATEL,kemcho,tu CCM ma su kareche,tu pesa got,politics find nati,ccm na manas karab che- malsu bijo divas

8. RAJ PATEL JR

Sep 17, 2010
    I'm a Tanzanian, not Indian.
    As a minority Tanzanian I have the right to be protected. The party that can guarantee equality is CCM.
    Vote CCM
    Vote JK

9. RAJ PATEL JR

Sep 17, 2010
    The good news is; CCM and JK do!
    Vote JK
    Vote CCM

10. RAJ PATEL JR

Sep 17, 2010
    Coach Parcells, Look at what CCM has done over decades.....peace and tranquility!
    Vote CCM

11. RAJ PATEL JR

Sep 17, 2010
    oooh c'mmon coach, let's support JK to steer this nation to prosperity. By the way how are the Dolphins?
    Vote CCM

12. 255Texter

255Texter Senior Member

Sep 17, 2010
    ooh man, i've tried to resist not to comment but i just couldn't. So Mr Patel, i have two questions for ya:
    1: Why do you see the need to point out that you are a "minority"? As far as i know, Tanzania doesn't have minorities or majorities, meaning that our society is one and we don't group ourselves based on race or religion or for that matter tribes. For you to point out that you are a minority simply because you are of indian origin, just shows and proves that you( and probably most of your 'kind') are racists and like to group yourselves and differentiate bantus(yes, like me) from you(indians). The only difference that we recognise, is that we have the poor majority and the very rich minority. so maybe you are part of this rich minority, who colludes with CCM to steal from the majority poor and evade taxes.

2: Second question is, who told you that CCM is the party that, as you put it, guarantee equality? Do you know that CCM disqualified a guy called Bashe from Bunge nominations because he was of somali origin? And who told you that other parties (...ahhah like CHADEMA) won't guarantee that equality that you crave so much?

The only reason i could find for you to so much support CCM and this joke called Kikwete (read Kiwete) is the fact that they (CCM) allow you (indians) to evade tax, steal money from Bank of Tanzania (like Jeetu Patel and EPA), gettign involved in all scams from Vithlani's Presidential jet to the Radar deal. And you are afraid that when a seriaous group of people like CHADEMA come to power, all your shenanigans will come to an end.

13. J

Jekyll+Hyde Member

Sep 17, 2010
    I agree with you RAJ PATEL JR, most of these haters have tried with their derisory comments, and so far nothing they have achieved.

14. RAJ PATEL JR

Sep 17, 2010
    Do you have a credible evidence to prove your baseless and malicious allegations about Indians evading taxes and stealing money from BoT?
    Like Hon. Slaa, if you do, then you are more than welcome to present your case to the court of law.

I do not speak for Mr Bashe and you may wanna check with him regarding his matter.

Indians have been frugal, saving, entreprenurial and working hard in everything and that's why majority of them are successful in this country. They don't waste time singing Bongo Flavor 24/7.
    I wonder why when one work hard and become successful, the opposition folks assume they have been stealing from the government.

15. 255Texter

255Texter Senior Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Dude, gimme a break! i don't hate indians as a matter of fact some of my best friends are indians and that's how and why i know that most indians advance in business so fast. They cheat, they evade taxes(in fact my indian friends tell me that they hate paying taxes to TZ government), they collude to get bank loans for free, they collude and cheat to get government tenders, they mistreat and underpay their Tanzanian/bantu workers/servants...the list goes on and on.

Now when i hear someone supporting CCM, i'm just baffled, because this is the same party that has done the following attrocities to the prople they claim to lead:
    - forcefully evicting legal citizens of Tanzania from Loliondo in prefence to a so called investor, and in turn, claiming that those Tanzanians are people from Kenya. CCM government is actually disowning its own citizens in order to protect a filthy foreign investor simply because the foreigner has paid CCM a kickback - taht's a known fact.
    - forcefully evicting small scale miners from Kahama, Tarime and everywhere else that there is gold reserves in preference of those freaking foreign investors.
    - Signing of the most stupid mining contracts in the history of mankind whereby the government itself only gets 3%. Now that's pathetic and can only be done by scumbags who are CCM.
    - They've sold all public companies at give away prices. In fact what has the CCM government done that is successful? ATCL has nothing to show for, TANESCO is operating at a loss and so is TTCL. Everything CCM has touched has blown on their fat faces.
    - CCM has governed the country for almost 50 years and yet everyday we hear that Tanzania is one of the poorest countries in the world. Even your leader - Kiwete, when asked why is Tanzania so poor while we are endowed with so much resources - his answer "i don't know". Freaking scumbag!

It absolutely sickens me when i hear someone supporting CCM, it just shows how out of touch with reality you guys are. Get real!

16. RAJ PATEL JR

Sep 17, 2010
    Are you saying that 29 million voters who voted for Kikwete in 2005 and will do the same in 2010 are such ignorant and stupid to vote for CCM?
    If Indians advanced so fast due to massive tax evasion, then why the bantus can't do that?
    Remember it takes two to tango!! So if there's grand corruption in our beloved country then indians must not be held as scapegoats. How does the downfall of Tanesco and ATC has anything to do with indians? Doest ATC have indian GM/CEO? Does Tanesco have an indian GM/CEO?
    Your allegations are malicious, ridiculous, ludacrious and salacious! Where is the evidence? You sound like the way Germans hated jews back in the day!
    You need a chill pill.
    Vote CCM, CCm, C C M................................:lol:
    CCM will be back in ikulu for another 5 years so u gotta deal with that, dude!

17. 255Texter

255Texter Senior Member

Sep 17, 2010

Raj, let me make one thing clear. I DON'T HATE INDIANS or anyone because of their skin color, race or creed. And i'll be the first one to defend anyone who's being discriminated against on such bases. So, being like a NAZI German, that i won't be.

Now, i'll agree with you that it takes two to tango. On the one hand you have the corrupt indian businessmen/women and on the other there is the few greedy and unpatriotic bantus, who are all CCM members or supporters.

So the solution is......(come on, say it with me....): VOTE CCM and KIWETE OUT!!! :eyebrows:

18. M

Sep 17, 2010
    To mentioned few Indians who embezzled our tax payer money:-
    a. Jeetu Patel (I do not know if you guys are related or not). (BOT EPA scandal).
    b. Subash Patel (Again whether you guys are related or not). (BOT).
    c. Valambhia (Military Scandal).
    d. Tanil Somaiya (BAE System).
    e. Shailesh P. Vithlani (BAE System).
    ...... Je unataka zaidi

19. M

Sep 17, 2010
    What has CCM achieved for the last 45 years in power??? Poverty is at the high level, no education, no medicines even access to clean water at the capital city and business city like dodoma and dar is not available can you mentioned the achievement of CCM except few peoples being filthy rich!!!!

20. MawazoMatatu

MawazoMatatu JF-Expert Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Ongea kiswahili basi...!