CCJ sasa chafutwa rasmi

The Informer

Jun 14, 2010
Msajili wa vyama vya siasa nchini, John Tendwa, leo hii amefuta rasmi usajili wa muda wa Chama Cha Jamii (CCJ) baada ya viongozi wa chama hicho kushindwa kutimiza masharti ya usajili na wengine kuhamia CHADEMA.

Inasemekana kuwa baadhi ya wasanii kwenye chama hicho kilichokufa sasa wako kwenye jitihada za kuanzisha chama kipya - Chama Cha Kijamii (CCK).

Kazi ipo

Msajili wa vyama vya siasa, Tendwa, amefanya press conference ofisini kwake jijini Dar es Salaam leo na kutangaza hayo. Kumbe hizi si tetesi tena, ni BREAKING NEWS!

Msajili wa vyama vya siasa nchini, John Tendwa, leo hii amefuta rasmi usajili wa muda wa Chama Cha Jamii (CCJ) baada ya viongozi wa chama hicho kushindwa kutimiza masharti ya usajili na wengine kuhamia CHADEMA.

Inasemekana kuwa baadhi ya wasanii kwenye chama hicho kilichokufa sasa wako kwenye jitihada za kuanzisha chama kipya - Chama Cha Kijamii (CCK).

Hawa wakulu wangesemaga tu wanataka kuanzisha Chama Cha Kisanii (CCK) ningewapa shavu...

Mwanakiji vipi mkuu, naona unaingia unachungulia kisha unaingia mitini, tujuze nini kimetokea na nini hatma ya CCJ.

MJ

Hivi kweli tuliamini kwamba CCJ was a reality? Kuamini hivyo ni kama kufikiri Ze Commedy ni reality show!

I had always said that CCJ was a fluke. It was too hyped and it flopped. Anyway at least they tried. Now on to the next.

Mwanakijiji,where are you?imekuwaje tena jamani?ni juzi tu umetuambia kuwa CCJ bado iko na inajipanga kusimama imara?kulikoni?

Mwenyekiti Mpya wa CCK anaitwa A. Kitanda! Huyu Jamaa si alikuwa CCJ

Daily News
07_10_5q3xfv.jpg

THE Registrar of Political Parties, Mr John Tendwa deregistered Chama Cha Jamii (CCJ) on Friday, after it failed to meet statutory requirements for full registration.

Shortly after declaring that CCJ was no more and formally struck out in his register, Mr Tendwa blamed the media for giving the defunct party undue publicity even before its provisional registration.

"You journalists are the ones who created this party and today I am officially deregistering it. It is officially buried today," Mr Tendwa declared.

The Registrar later issued a provisional registration certificate to a newly founded Chama Cha Kijamii (CCK), which included a few leaders from the defunct CCJ. Mr Tendwa further revealed that earlier this week he had issued a certificate of provisional registration to Movement for Economic Change (MEC) party.

He defended the decision to register more parties, saying there was no limit to registration, citing South Africa with over 150 parties, Lesotho 26 despite its small population and over 270 in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).

“After reviewing their documents and advising their leaders, we have established that the CCK party has a vision,” he said.

The Registrar further said that there are so far 18 political parties with full registration in the country and eligible to take part in the October 31, general election.

Meanwhile, the Chairman of CCK, Mr Constantine Akitanda, told reporters that the newly founded party was independent and had nothing to do with CCJ.

“I know that some people will always associate the deregistered CCJ with our party, we are totally different,” he said.

CCJ was given provisional registration in March, this year and after two months it attempted to secure full registration. The party, however, failed in the membership verification exercise.

Political analysts say the latest developments put to rest speculations that some CCM political bigwigs would join CCJ at a later stage. Mr Tendwa said if the new CCK wanted to prosper it should be patient, operate professionally and learn best practices from other parties.

“They can also seek advice from my office and we are ready to assist," he explained.

Mr Tendwa said that the new party was not allowed to conduct any campaigns in the forthcoming elections until they were issued with full registration. He also reminded them that any policies advocating religious sentiments, tribalism or racial segregation and riots would not be tolerated.

My Take:
Kuna makosa ambayo CCJ ilifanya mwanzoni na makosa ambayo yamekigharimu chama lakini wakati huo huo ni mafunzo makubwa. Ujio wa CCK nao ni jaribio jingine la demokrasia nakwa vile hakuna presha ya uchaguzi kama ile ya CCJ, naamini wataweza kabisa kujipanga vizuri zaidi. As usual I'll render my support.

Kwa wakati huu hata hivyo, nataka niweke mkazo kwanza kuelekea uchaguzi mkuu. CCK itajengwa taratibu na kwa ufundi zaidi.

Ujio wa CCK nao ni jaribio jingine la demokrasia nakwa vile hakuna presha ya uchaguzi kama ile ya CCJ, naamini wataweza kabisa kujipanga vizuri zaidi.

Who in the blue hell is CCK? CCJ's cousin? Mwanakijiji bana...ndio maana unakuwaga hueleweki.....

Ile mikwra na mbwembwe,,,,huwezi amini.

THE Registrar of Political Parties, Mr John Tendwa, deregistered Chama Cha Jamii (CCJ) on Friday, after it failed to meet statutory requirements for full registration.

Shortly after declaring that CCJ was no more and formally struck out in his register, Mr Tendwa blamed the media for giving the defunct party undue publicity even before its provisional registration.

"You journalists are the ones who created this party and today I am officially deregistering it. It is officially buried today," Mr Tendwa declared.

The Registrar later issued a provisional registration certificate to a newly founded Chama Cha Kijamii (CCK), which included a few leaders from the defunct CCJ. Mr Tendwa further revealed that earlier this week he had issued a certificate of provisional registration to Movement for Economic Change (MEC) party.

He defended the decision to register more parties, saying there was no limit to registration, citing South Africa with over 150 parties, Lesotho 26 despite its small population and over 270 in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).

“After reviewing their documents and advising their leaders, we have established that the CCK party has a vision,” he said.

The Registrar further said that there are so far 18 political parties with full registration in the country and eligible to take part in the October 31, general election.

Meanwhile, the Chairman of CCK, Mr Constantine Akitanda, told reporters that the newly founded party was independent and had nothing to do with CCJ.

“I know that some people will always associate the deregistered CCJ with our party, we are totally different,” he said.

CCJ was given provisional registration in March, this year and after two months it attempted to secure full registration. The party, however, failed in the membership verification exercise.

Political analysts say the latest developments put to rest speculations that some CCM political bigwigs would join CCJ at a later stage. Mr Tendwa said if the new CCK wanted to prosper it should be patient, operate professionally and learn best practices from other parties.

“They can also seek advice from my office and we are ready to assist," he explained.

Mr Tendwa said that the new party was not allowed to conduct any campaigns in the forthcoming elections until they were issued with full registration. He also reminded them that any policies advocating religious sentiments, tribalism or racial segregation and riots would not be tolerated.

Daily News
View attachment 11928

THE Registrar of Political Parties, Mr John Tendwa deregistered Chama Cha Jamii (CCJ) on Friday, after it failed to meet statutory requirements for full registration.

"After reviewing their documents and advising their leaders, we have established that the CCK party has a vision," he said.

"I know that some people will always associate the deregistered CCJ with our party, we are totally different," he said.

"They can also seek advice from my office and we are ready to assist," he explained.

My Take:
Kuna makosa ambayo CCJ ilifanya mwanzoni na makosa ambayo yamekigharimu chama lakini wakati huo huo ni mafunzo makubwa. Ujio wa CCK nao ni jaribio jingine la demokrasia nakwa vile hakuna presha ya uchaguzi kama ile ya CCJ, naamini wataweza kabisa kujipanga vizuri zaidi. As usual I'll render my support.

Kwa wakati huu hata hivyo, nataka niweke mkazo kwanza kuelekea uchaguzi mkuu. CCK itajengwa taratibu na kwa ufundi zaidi.

Usanii tu kama Mwakyembe, kwa hiyo wewe haumo sasa unatoa support kwa mbali eeeeh. Spinning huiwezi wewe hata ukiji badili vipi wewe ni Chadema

Tendwa naye wakati mwengine anasahau majukumu yake kwa kuweka mbele ukereketwa wake, yeye si msajili wa vyama tu bali pia ni mlezi wake,anaposajili chama anatakiwa akisaidie kwa ushauri mda wote tokea usajili wa awali mpaka wa kudumu...kama vile anavyofanya inapokua chama kina mgogoro wa uongozi. Nimeona katika stori hapo juu kama karudi kwenye mstari kwa kuanza na ushauri kwa CCK. Ni hatua nzuri kwa kukuwa demokrasia nchini.

Who in the blue hell is CCK? CCJ's cousin? Mwanakijiji bana...ndio maana unakuwaga hueleweki.....

Herufi J na K zinafuatana kwenye alphabetical order, so CCJ na CCK ni mapacha, wazazi ni wale wale, isipokuwa walezi ndio tofauti.

CCJ ni Kulwa na CCK ni Dotto. Kulwa anaonekana alitoka kwa kasi ndio maana akafikwa na mauti, after some hrs Dotto (CCK) ametoka akiwa mzima, I hope walezi wake watamtunza na kuhakikisha anakuwa na afya njema ili aje kusimamia na kuendeleza kile ambacho Kulwa (CCJ) alishindwa kukitimiza baada ya kutelekezwa na walezi.

Back
Top Bottom