Caring for our health

mzamifu

JF-Expert Member
Mar 10, 2010
Today I want to share with you about one important thing. That is health.
Although we feel that we are healthy, it is not always so. In reality, our health is always in danger. A lot of poison is entering our body through the foods we eat, the water we drink and the air we breathe. We may not feel these poisons as they enter our bodies because the amount is too small to notice or feel. However, these poisons develop and slowly destruct our body slowly without being aware for months or years. As the days increase, the destruction also increases. These poisons greatly affect some of the body organs or parts and sometimes cause many complications. It is during this time when you find people claiming to experience several health problems. Some of these health problems include among others: kidney problems, heart problems, cancer, skin problems and many more others.
Since we are living in environments that are highly contaminated, we may find it difficult to run away from them. However, I would like to caution you that there is a way out. There are things that we need to eat so that they can wash away the poisons that have entered our body. Such things will permanently remove us from danger. These things I am talking about are very natural and they have no side effect even if one takes large quantity of them. The most important ones are Aloe Vera, Garlic and Bee honey. For this particular post, I will stick on Aloe Vera.
Well, I believe each of us has heard at least a little about Aloe Vera. This plant belongs to lilac family of which garlic (kitunguu swaumu) also belongs. Both Aloe Vera and Garlic are wonderful plants that possess great curative and nutritive elements that each of us need to know so that we may benefit from. There are many other plants, which are very useful in terms of health and cure.
Aloe Vera is an ancient plant that has been used in many societies for centuries for healing and keeping people’s health. Modern scientists have discovered that Aloe Vera exists in hundreds of varieties and that only one type/variety comprises of the greatest nutritional and curative properties. That one is known as Aloe Vera Babadensis (Garza, 1998). This plant has been proved very useful in many ways:
· It cures and eliminates many types of inflammations.
· It cures and eliminates bacteria and bacterial infections in human body.
· It fights viruses
· It reduces pain
· It helps for smooth flow of blood
· It replaces the damaged skin with new skin cells
· It contains many types of minerals that have healing functions
· It s an anti- allergic
· It factions as anti fungicide
· It is very useful to HIV/AIDS infected people
· It gives energy
· It regenerates cells
· It provides enzymes for easing digestion
· It helps for rehydrating the skin
· It acts as cleanser
· It protects the body from cancer
· It helps diabetic patients etc, etc.
I have only been able to mention but not to explain. I believe those who are interested may attempt to find out more about this wonderful and miraculous plant. You can find more information from the internet or by visiting libraries.
If you decide now and start taking only a quarter of a glass of Aloe Vera Gel for at least twice a day for two weeks, I believe you will find me and tell me the wonders you have experienced from it. I believe you will start giving this drink much more emphasis rather than drinks such as soda, beer, etc. etc. Begin to take the drink frequently and your body immunity will increase and diseases such as malaria will seldom attack you.

If you are interested reply via this e-mail jseria@email.com or communicate through 0765 659 206, 0784 658 206 or 0758 003290.

ni inf nzuri,lakini mbona hapa si mahali pake? kuna JF Doctor au Matangazo forum maana naona umeweka contacts

Back
Top Bottom