Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

<<< Cans Of Coke >>>

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by < DIKTETA >, Feb 24, 2008.

  1. < DIKTETA >

    < DIKTETA > New Member

    #1
    Feb 24, 2008
    Joined: Feb 24, 2008
    Messages: 1
    Likes Received: 0
    Trophy Points: 0
    Be careful Friends!
    >
    > A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some
    > cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of
    > the boat. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and
    > placed in the Intensive Care Unit. She died on
    > Wednesday.
    >
    > The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This
    > was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not
    > using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected
    > by dried rat urine and hence the disease
    > Leptospirosis. Rat urine contains toxic and deadly
    > substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly
    > wash the upper part of soda cans before drinking out
    > of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses
    > and transported straight to the shops without being
    > cleaned. A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda
    > cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i e.)
    > full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water
    > before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of
    > fatal accident. Please forward this message to all the
    > people you care about. (I JUST DID!)
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > A Friend Who Cares..."D I K T E T A"
    >
    >
     
  2. K

    Kasana JF-Expert Member

    #2
    Feb 24, 2008
    Joined: Apr 3, 2007
    Messages: 396
    Likes Received: 1
    Trophy Points: 35
    Karibu Dikteta,
    Mzunguko wa hii email umeanza siku nyingi na wala usihofu kuhusu Leptospirosis.

    Soma hapa http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leptospirosis
    kwa maelezo zaidi.
     
Loading...