Cancer Killer - The soursop fruit (STAFELI)

Mwiba

JF-Expert Member
Oct 23, 2007
The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree is a miraculousnatural cancer cell killer 10,000 times stronger than Chemo.Why are we not aware of this? Its because some big corporation want tomake back their money spent on years of research by trying to make asynthetic version of it for sale.
So, since you know it now you can help a friend in need by letting himknow or just drink some sour sop juice yourself as prevention from timeto time. The taste is not bad after all. It's completely natural anddefinitely has no side effects. If you have the space, plant one in yourgarden.The other parts of the tree are also useful.
Seven years of silence broken-it's finally here!

A limited supply of Graviola extract, grown and harvested by indigenous people in Brazil , is finally available in America . The full Graviola story-including where you can get it and how to use it-is included in Beyond Chemotherapy: New Cancer Killers, Safe as Mother's Milk, a Health Sciences Institute FREE special bonus report on natural substances that will effectively revolutionize the fight against cancer. This crucial report (along with five more FREE reports) is yours ABSOLUTELY FREE with a new membership to the Health Sciences Institute. It's just one example of how absolutely vital each report from the Institute can be to your life and those of your loved ones. From breakthrough cancer and heart research and revolutionary Amazon Rainforest herbology to world-leading anti-aging research and nutritional medicine, every monthly Health Sciences Institute Member's Alert puts in your hands today cures the rest of America -including your own doctor(!)-is likely to find out only ten years from now. Graviola, also called Brazilian pawpaw, soursop, and guanaba, in addition to numerous other names, refers to a particular tree or its fruit. The fruit is green and heart shaped, and about six to eight inches (15.24-20.32 cm) in diameter. The tree is found in South America and on numerous tropical islands and grows best in rainforest climates. The pulp of the fruit is popular in juices, sherbets, and smoothies, and exhibits notes of tangy and sweet. It can also be peeled and eaten, though some find the taste alone too sour. As a fruit, graviola may not prove exceptional, but it certainly has an extended history of use in ancient and now modern herbal remedies. In early times, the leaves of the graviola were used for tea to reduce swelling of the mucus membranes (catarrh) or to treat liver disease. The black seeds were often crushed and used as a vermifuge. All parts of the tree might be ground and used as a sedative or as an anti-convulsant. The fruit was used to reduce joint pain, to treat heart conditions, as a sedative, to induce labor, or to reduce coughing or flu symptoms.
soursop-300x225.jpg

Oops I treated my Uncle who had a stroke on his left side of the body by using heat and soursop leaves. Today my uncle is 100% normal..
I knew there was something special about the plant… Eneza habari hizi kiasi uwezavyo ili kusaidia kuokoa maisha ya ndugu na jamaa popote pale walipo. Ila jamaa wa sokoni msiwaeleze watapandisha bei na kuuza kwa ela ya kigeni :D

I suggest you try/visit Kariakoo market in Dar es Salaam, or Zanzibar main market.

Back
Top Bottom