Can You Marry A Jobless Man?

Mtotigite

Aug 11, 2009
Love they say is blind. But that no longer seems true today as our women and girls are becoming more exposed, on the issue of love and marriage. Getting married is one thing but marrying a man who can carry out his responsibilities as father and husband in the home is another. This is why we have taken time to listen to the views of some of our youths on what they think about marrying a jobless man, and this is what they have to say. Enjoy it

A jobless man isn’t ripe for marriage — Ann, Banker.

I may be tempted to start by saying that it depends on the man involved, or if I’m in love with him, and so on. But the truth still remains that a jobless man shouldn’t be looking for a wife.
Most men are generally uncomfortable when their women become more successful than they are. You can imagine what it will be if the man has no job at all. When you do not have a job, the translation is that you are not ripe for marriage. For any man to be ready and ripe for marriage, he should at least have a job, own a house and be willing to cater for someone else. Outside that, the man himself will never be happy.
Even his family members and friends will not be happy with him. He’ll put himself in the position of a joker where he is be seen as a woman wrapper and no woman will equally be happy when she’s seen as the commander- in- chief while her husband becomes the follower. A lot of women have had to go through pains in the hands of some jobless men who squander their money, beat them up, accuse them of having extra-marital affairs, and finally divorce is always the solution to such marriages because it just won’t work out.
I’ll give you an example of a woman who’s a pharmacist but her husband is jobless. From my own view, I can say that this woman has never known peace in her marriage. Her husband got jealous of her to the point that he had to start seeking for admission to study pharmacy, and when he couldn’t get one, he became frustrated.
Firstly, he never saw the walls of a university. Secondly, he cannot be a pharmacist because even if he finally gets the admission, he has no money to fund it. So, we just have to be careful of the choices we make in life. The choice of a life partner is not a very cheap one. It’s a decision that can destroy your joy for a whole lifetime, so be wise.
The Bible also told us that the woman is a helper. She’s not supposed to bear all the burden in the family alone. So, what has happened to that version of the holy book, my fellow sisters out there? Did we throw it away or have we not read that portion of the Bible? How long are we going to continue living in ignorance of the word of God?
I don’t want to be the burden bearer. My position in the home as a wife is that of a helper, and I’ll not do otherwise. Why do you think most marriages crash today?
Finance is a major factor for any home to succeed. Some men are not only jobless but also lazy, especially when they know that their wives can put food on their table, they become so lazy that they can hardly think positively.They go out to gossip and come back to molest you for food and sex because they are not thinking of how to make money.
I think both the man and the woman planning to get married should have something doing because nobody will come from elsewhere to pay their bills.

Love won’t put food on my table — Ciru- IT Student

Love can’t put food on my table. The fact is that the man in question is jobless. That will only succeed in frustrating whatever I put in the relationship. So, I won’t marry a jobless man, nor will I advise anybody I know to do so.
No matter how much love any man would profess, don’t forget that money makes the world go round. You need both finance and love to make any relationship survive. If you want to remain in the light of love is everything, don’t forget that someday, you may fall sick and there’ll be no money for treatment. Will your lover boy also tell the doctors of his undying love to save your life?

That’s a lifetime mistake — Eva. HR Officer In An NGO.

Well, it depends on the kind of man. I don’t see anything wrong in marrying a man who has just lost his job, especially, if I was in a relationship with him and he had proposed marriage to me before losing his job. It won’t be nice to leave him for someone else. But to say I want to dream of marrying a man who has no job at all will be a lifetime mistake. When you get yourself tied to such a man, then you would have signed your death warrant because he’ll milk you financially, emotionally, psychologically and otherwise.
In fact, my parents will destroy me first before I get hooked to such a man. All the love in the world can’t make up for joblessness because the man will end up being envious of all your effort to make money.
He shouldn’t be looking for a wife — Juliet- Accountant
Why on earth will a jobless man be looking for a wife? A man who has no job obviously cannot take care of himself. How then is he supposed to take care of someone else?
Even in the Bible when God created Adam, he gave him a job first, which is taking care of the garden. And it was after giving him a job that God saw the need for him to have a helper and gave him a wife. So, the woman is meant to be a helpmate and not the head of the family. Some of our women go into marriage all in the name of love while they overlook an important factor like finance.
Yes, it is good to love but open your eyes while doing that. I won’t marry a jobless man for any reason.

He’s worse than an infidel — Lisa, Actress

Ah! I’ll not marry a jobless. What will he teach my children?
A jobless man is a lazy man because I get very uncomfortable, even as a woman when I’m jobless. God himself made it clear that a man should soil his hands and be able to put food on the table for his home. The fact that our women are beginning to do all kinds of stressful jobs does not take away the responsibility of the man as the provider. There’s also a portion of the bible which says that a man who cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel. So, why should I marry a jobless man?

Whats your opinion?

Interesting article....:shock::shock:

I think bn jobless is not a permanent status,if the man is jobless now it does not mean the situation will be like that forever,if there are signs that,he enjoys that state and is doing nothing to change then he can forget marriage,otherwise marriage is possible.............

If he is jobless,and looking for a job and has got education or is smart enough to run a business or humble enough to do house chores,then some of us will marry him..........:car:

Love they say is blind. But that no longer seems true today as our women and girls are becoming more exposed, on the issue of love and marriage. Getting married is one thing but marrying a man who can carry out his responsibilities as father and husband in the home is another. This is why we have taken time to listen to the views of some of our youths on what they think about marrying a jobless man, and this is what they have to say. Enjoy it

A jobless man isn't ripe for marriage - Ann, Banker.

I may be tempted to start by saying that it depends on the man involved, or if I'm in love with him, and so on. But the truth still remains that a jobless man shouldn't be looking for a wife.
Most men are generally uncomfortable when their women become more successful than they are. You can imagine what it will be if the man has no job at all. When you do not have a job, the translation is that you are not ripe for marriage. For any man to be ready and ripe for marriage, he should at least have a job, own a house and be willing to cater for someone else. Outside that, the man himself will never be happy.
Even his family members and friends will not be happy with him. He'll put himself in the position of a joker where he is be seen as a woman wrapper and no woman will equally be happy when she's seen as the commander- in- chief while her husband becomes the follower. A lot of women have had to go through pains in the hands of some jobless men who squander their money, beat them up, accuse them of having extra-marital affairs, and finally divorce is always the solution to such marriages because it just won't work out.
I'll give you an example of a woman who's a pharmacist but her husband is jobless. From my own view, I can say that this woman has never known peace in her marriage. Her husband got jealous of her to the point that he had to start seeking for admission to study pharmacy, and when he couldn't get one, he became frustrated.
Firstly, he never saw the walls of a university. Secondly, he cannot be a pharmacist because even if he finally gets the admission, he has no money to fund it. So, we just have to be careful of the choices we make in life. The choice of a life partner is not a very cheap one. It's a decision that can destroy your joy for a whole lifetime, so be wise.
The Bible also told us that the woman is a helper. She's not supposed to bear all the burden in the family alone. So, what has happened to that version of the holy book, my fellow sisters out there? Did we throw it away or have we not read that portion of the Bible? How long are we going to continue living in ignorance of the word of God?
I don't want to be the burden bearer. My position in the home as a wife is that of a helper, and I'll not do otherwise. Why do you think most marriages crash today?
Finance is a major factor for any home to succeed. Some men are not only jobless but also lazy, especially when they know that their wives can put food on their table, they become so lazy that they can hardly think positively.They go out to gossip and come back to molest you for food and sex because they are not thinking of how to make money.
I think both the man and the woman planning to get married should have something doing because nobody will come from elsewhere to pay their bills.

Love won't put food on my table - Ciru- IT Student

Love can't put food on my table. The fact is that the man in question is jobless. That will only succeed in frustrating whatever I put in the relationship. So, I won't marry a jobless man, nor will I advise anybody I know to do so.
No matter how much love any man would profess, don't forget that money makes the world go round. You need both finance and love to make any relationship survive. If you want to remain in the light of love is everything, don't forget that someday, you may fall sick and there'll be no money for treatment. Will your lover boy also tell the doctors of his undying love to save your life?

That's a lifetime mistake - Eva. HR Officer In An NGO.

Well, it depends on the kind of man. I don't see anything wrong in marrying a man who has just lost his job, especially, if I was in a relationship with him and he had proposed marriage to me before losing his job. It won't be nice to leave him for someone else. But to say I want to dream of marrying a man who has no job at all will be a lifetime mistake. When you get yourself tied to such a man, then you would have signed your death warrant because he'll milk you financially, emotionally, psychologically and otherwise.
In fact, my parents will destroy me first before I get hooked to such a man. All the love in the world can't make up for joblessness because the man will end up being envious of all your effort to make money.
He shouldn't be looking for a wife - Juliet- Accountant
Why on earth will a jobless man be looking for a wife? A man who has no job obviously cannot take care of himself. How then is he supposed to take care of someone else?
Even in the Bible when God created Adam, he gave him a job first, which is taking care of the garden. And it was after giving him a job that God saw the need for him to have a helper and gave him a wife. So, the woman is meant to be a helpmate and not the head of the family. Some of our women go into marriage all in the name of love while they overlook an important factor like finance.
Yes, it is good to love but open your eyes while doing that. I won't marry a jobless man for any reason.

He's worse than an infidel - Lisa, Actress

Ah! I'll not marry a jobless. What will he teach my children?
A jobless man is a lazy man because I get very uncomfortable, even as a woman when I'm jobless. God himself made it clear that a man should soil his hands and be able to put food on the table for his home. The fact that our women are beginning to do all kinds of stressful jobs does not take away the responsibility of the man as the provider. There's also a portion of the bible which says that a man who cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel. So, why should I marry a jobless man?

Whats your opinion?
hizi post ndefu zinaboa kusoma....jamaa kaamishia bible yote hapa....:faint:

Siwezi kuolewa na joblessman otherwise awe ana elimu ya kutosha nitajipa matumaini kuwa atapata kazi.

I think bn jobless is not a permanent status,if the man is jobless now it does not mean the situation will be like that forever,if there are signs that,he enjoys that state and is doing nothing to change then he can forget marriage,otherwise marriage is possible.............

If he is jobless,and looking for a job and has got education or is smart enough to run a business or humble enough to do house chores,then some of us will marry him..........:car:

Umesomeka,for future use............

Inategemea na kwanini ni jobless at the time!!
Kama ni kazi amekosa ila anaonyesha matumaini ya kujishugulisha kutafuta na kupata then no prob.
Ila kama ni mtu ambae hata haonyeshi mpango wakutafuta wala matumaini no way!!

Inategemea na kwanini ni jobless at the time!!
Kama ni kazi amekosa ila anaonyesha matumaini ya kujishugulisha kutafuta na kupata then no prob.
Ila kama ni mtu ambae hata haonyeshi mpango wakutafuta wala matumaini no way!!

Unyanyasaji huu. Mbona web=nzenu tunaoa hata hatuulizi.

Unyanyasaji huu. Mbona web=nzenu tunaoa hata hatuulizi.

Ehhhhhh unyanyasaji gani kutaka mtu mwenye mwelekeo wa maisha!!!Kwanza huyo mwanaume asie na kazi na asietaka kazi anaishije na anatarajia nini huko mbeleni???Lazima nikimbie wewe!!!

ehhhhhh unyanyasaji gani kutaka mtu mwenye mwelekeo wa maisha!!!kwanza huyo mwanaume asie na kazi na asietaka kazi anaishije na anatarajia nini huko mbeleni???lazima nikimbie wewe!!!

utajuaje kama, hatarajii kupata kazi. Ana degree yake ya uhandisi, ila yupo home. Wengine hawapendi kutoboa siri kupipa nini unatafuta. Angalia lissy usije toswa kwa udadisi.

YES I WILL..

He has to do most of work at home and look after the kids...

mmmhh now u got me thinking.....
should i marry a jobless men lol???

YES I WILL..

He has to do most of work at home and look after the kids...

mmmhh now u got me thinking.....
should i marry a jobless men lol???

Kwa jinsi wanavyopinga hiyo kitu???Itakua imekula kwako kote kote!!!

utajuaje kama, hatarajii kupata kazi. Ana degree yake ya uhandisi, ila yupo home. Wengine hawapendi kutoboa siri kupipa nini unatafuta. Angalia lissy usije toswa kwa udadisi.

Wala haihitaji degree kumgundua mtu ambae yupo yupo tu na ambae analazimika kuwepo!!!!:-*

Some of us

Mmmm atanisamehe tu,
Mwanaume hana kazi, hana biashara, sio mkulima, wala hata mfagizi. (Jobless)

Nahisi hata kichwani hazita kuwepo vizuri, na mlivyoumbia ukichwa, hakuna mwanaume anayetaka kuhisi tu yuko chini ya mwanamke. Sipati picha mateso yake. Afadhali tu nikakaa peke yangu.

Siwezi kuolewa na joblessman otherwise awe ana elimu ya kutosha nitajipa matumaini kuwa atapata kazi.
....Duuh? kuolewa kunakuwadefined na JOB? Mi nilifikiri ni love first? then vitu vingine?

Mmmm atanisamehe tu,
Mwanaume hana kazi, hana biashara, sio mkulima, wala hata mfagizi. (Jobless)

Nahisi hata kichwani hazita kuwepo vizuri, na mlivyoumbia ukichwa, hakuna mwanaume anayetaka kuhisi tu yuko chini ya mwanamke. Sipati picha mateso yake. Afadhali tu nikakaa peke yangu.
....Haka katopic haka naona katanitia machungu, nitakosa wachumba aiseee...lol!

....Duuh? kuolewa kunakuwadefined na JOB? Mi nilifikiri ni love first? then vitu vingine?

....Haka katopic haka naona katanitia machungu, nitakosa wachumba aiseee...lol!

Kwani we Taluma ni jobless, usije kuwa unakaa ndani tu unasali unasubiri Mana ishuke kutoka Mbinguni.

Mmmm, Nitakubariki utokapo, nitakubariki uingiapo.
Nitabariki kazi ya Mikono yako, chombo chako cha kukandia na kapu lako la unga.

Nitakubariki shambani, nitakubariki mjini.
Sasa kama hutoki ndani, hutumii nguvu na akili MI UMENIKOSA TAYARI.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom