Calling all entrepreneurs!

MwanaHaki

R I P
Oct 17, 2006
Calling All Entrepreneurs

There is no formula or method for entrepreneurship. At least that is what I know. All you need is to be at the right place and the right time, to realize that an opportunity is presenting itself to you.

Entrepreneurship knows no boundaries; it sets no limits for the size and/or nature of a venture. All you need is your self-confidence and the courage to say: This is not difficult, I can do it.

If you believe you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur, email me your CV (which is not really you qualification) so that we may start discussing your immediate future.

I am leaving Dar es Salaam, moving to Arusha. I have a business that I need to hand over – in 30 days – to someone who will qualify for it.

I can teach you the basics of the business – Hint: Think COMMUNICATIONS! – but the rest will be your own effort, drive and initiative.

Are you ready, to conquer the world? If you are… drop me a line.

Who you are:

• Male or female
  • Between 18 and 30 years of age
  • Tanzanian citizen

Your qualifications:

• Academic: Form VI leaver (minimum)
  • Fluency in Kiswahili and English languages
  • Computer Skills
  • Communication Skills (Can you write with fluency and no grammatical errors? Can you speak in public, or to a small group of people? Can you make a PowerPoint Presentation, from scratch?)

If you have the above qualifications, STOP WASTING TIME and get in touch with me, at info@newfrontiers.co.tz ASAP. Remember, this is NOT a job application… this is YOUR LIFE!

Mkuu unaposema enterpreneurship haina formula wala method unamaanisha nini?mbona naona kwenye maelezo yako kama kuna formula na method za ujasiriamali? naomba kuelekezwa zaidi,thanks

Mkuu unaposema enterpreneurship haina formula wala method unamaanisha nini?mbona naona kwenye maelezo yako kama kuna formula na method za ujasiriamali? naomba kuelekezwa zaidi,thanks
Kwa kweli na mimi nina wasiwasi sana. au unamaanisha nini?
ushasema hakuna formula lakini naona masharti kibao. mara male /female,age 30,form six.Iam interested in ujasiriamali lakini naona una wenyewe kwa mtaji huu.
Pengine tufafanulie huu ujasiriamali wa aina gani unaosema wewe?

Kwa kweli na mimi nina wasiwasi sana. au unamaanisha nini?
ushasema hakuna formula lakini naona masharti kibao. mara male /female,age 30,form six.Iam interested in ujasiriamali lakini naona una wenyewe kwa mtaji huu.
Pengine tufafanulie huu ujasiriamali wa aina gani unaosema wewe?

Calling All Entrepreneurs

There is no formula or method for entrepreneurship. At least that is what I know. All you need is to be at the right place and the right time, to realize that an opportunity is presenting itself to you.

Entrepreneurship knows no boundaries; it sets no limits for the size and/or nature of a venture. All you need is your self-confidence and the courage to say: This is not difficult, I can do it.
. Remember, this is NOT a job application… this is YOUR LIFE!

People of God

Dont build no WALLS, but BRIDGES to the interested parties...!

I hope you have passed through the RED above and through the GREEN above which seems to answer your RED above.

Read between the lines pals, this guy has something very potential for the interested parties...!

Big up Mwanahaki, hope you will be seeing a flow of information to your way via your e-mail!

Mkuu pj, kwa hivyo unatuonesha ujasiriamali una formula na method ila mwanahaki ameteleza au? au nawe unamaanisha kupata kitu huitaji formula or method?

• Communication Skills (Can you write with fluency and no grammatical errors? Can you speak in public, or to a small group of people? Can you make a PowerPoint Presentation, from scratch?)

The red part ca puts me!! but I think this is something one can learn. isnt it?

MwanaHaki,

Can you send me your Business Profile , I want to see if you do qualify to hand over that business to ME.

Just PM me.

MJ