By the time she accepted, I had lost interest

I must say it is a combination of excited and unaware that some ladies do take me too seriously. There is this particular lady whose heart I must have torn to pieces. She is very beautiful but she’s really serious about her life. I really wanted her for real. I took her for outings until I got tired of waiting for her to accept or to say “Yes”. So I moved on but still took her for coffee whenever I could. Then she accepted out of the blue but I had lost interest. Have started avoiding her and ignoring her calls or telling her I’m busy with work. To my relief, she called and told me how pain she was by my actions and that she is breaking up with me. She sounded so hurt but what could I do.

Kaka samahani sana, lakini napenda kuuliza kama ulisomea Mzumbe, kwa maana kiingereza chako ni kama cha Peter Nalitolela, the famous Muzumbe alumni

I must say it is a combination of excited and unaware that some ladies do take me too seriously. There is this particular lady whose heart I must have torn to pieces. She is very beautiful but she’s really serious about her life. I really wanted her for real. I took her for outings until I got tired of waiting for her to accept or to say “Yes”. So I moved on but still took her for coffee whenever I could. Then she accepted out of the blue but I had lost interest. Have started avoiding her and ignoring her calls or telling her I’m busy with work. To my relief, she called and told me how pain she was by my actions and that she is breaking up with me. She sounded so hurt but what could I do.

Mwanaume halingi na wewe,,,, embu msaidie mwenzio kama kweli ulipenda na unampenda,,,, Au unataka ujiko jamvini?

Mwanaume halingi na wewe,,,, embu msaidie mwenzio kama kweli ulipenda na unampenda,,,, Au unataka ujiko jamvini?

Nilisha pata mwingine dear, ila kumwambia naogopa, solution ni kukata mawasiliano taratibu.