Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Bwi

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Hussein Njovu, Jun 28, 2011.

1. H

Hussein Njovu Senior Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Old Bwi (nick name) is at the bar and he’s in one of his drink until everything is at forgotten stages.
    The barmaid [a good friend] continually tells him he’s had enough and should go home.
    Finally after several last drinks, Bwi declares “I’m going home”, promptly falls off his high bar stool and drags himself to the door.
    He hails a bajaj while face down on the curb, manages to drag himself from his sprawled position into the backseat. The cabby drives him home with Bwi singing nonsensical music to himself the whole way. He rolls out of the bajaj, manages to drunkenly flop his way across the pavement, gets the front door half open and passes out.
    The next day because the barmaid lives in the same neighbourhood and is also a good friend he checks on Bwi, and seeing him lying on his back in the doorway says, “Bwi, you were drunk last night weren’t you?” Bwi replies, “Yes, but I didn’t think I was that much drunk, how did you know?”. To which the barmaid replies, “You left your wheelchair at the bar”.