Business opportunity

kau

Dec 21, 2011
Hello i am working with an American company, currently expanding to Dar es Salaam and we are looking for open minded people,interested in business that would like to earn an extra income per month working part time without compromising their schedule.This business has helped me alot, unfortunately i cant know if it will work for you as well or not but if you are interested to get more information let me know.Thanks

hello i am working with an american company, currently expanding to dar es salaam and we are looking for open minded people,interested in business that would like to earn an extra income per month working part time without compromising their schedule.this business has helped me alot, unfortunately i cant know if it will work for you as well or not but if you are interested to get more information let me know.thanks
more information mkuu!

Hello i am working with an American company, currently expanding to Dar es Salaam and we are looking for open minded people,interested in business that would like to earn an extra income per month working part time without compromising their schedule.This business has helped me alot, unfortunately i cant know if it will work for you as well or not but if you are interested to get more information let me know.Thanks

more info.please

KICHWA CHA HABARI NA MAELOZO NI TOFAUTI, umeendaki "business opportunity" chini ukaandika mnaitaji, fafanua vizuru

kwan alovera zina tatizo gan? jana nilikua kwenye mkutano wao, walivyoelezea nikajiona nishakua tajir kaka, kama una detail na hawa Living Forever zimwage jamvin mkuu

• Thanks
Reactions: kau
unfortunately i cant know if it will work for you as well or not but if you are interested to get more information let me know.Thanks

Then how for God sake will i be convinced that it will work for me?
what kind of business is it?
Be open Mr/ms...

Namshukuru sana kaka KISUSI MOHAMMED kwakuitikia wito,sababu tulikaa chini na kuelimishana kuhusu hii fursa ya Biashara na kuchanganua maisha kwa ujumla............Thanks Man..