Business for Sale

vito

Jul 29, 2011
Good day to all,
I have a business that has secured a good tender in the oil rigging companies .The business is secure and need some serious cash.I have delayed sigining the contract due to capital.Am iniviting serious people whom we can raise capital together and supply the goods.The business plan and everything else is in Plan.A subsdiary company need to be formed so that each participating member can hold share.If interested please your welcome

Good day to all,
I have a business that has secured a good tender in the oil rigging companies .The business is secure and need some serious cash.I have delayed sigining the contract due to capital.Am iniviting serious people whom we can raise capital together and supply the goods.The business plan and everything else is in Plan.A subsdiary company need to be formed so that each participating member can hold share.If interested please your welcome

Hizo oil rigging companies ni zipi...naomba unipe majina na headquarters zao?? compensation plan yao inakua vp??

Hi Vito

Please confirm the following
- You have won tender in more than one company
-Those companies are outside Tz
- You have not yet determined expected cash flows
- Your advice on size of initial capital and no. of subscribing members is important

Good day to all,

VITO (an italian mafia name) I like it.
Inbox me your contacts, we then have a meeting and discuss further steps. Money is no object.

Guys thanks very much for your comments likewise i appriciate all the concerns if you are awere there are more than 4 oil companies that are going to start prospecting and some details cant be shared for they are confidentail.this companies will need lots of items and as a fact the tender has already been given to an internatinal company that needs a local partner to work with in Tanzania.It just happen that i know this people and they need me to cordinate the formation of that company in tanzania for all those interested please pm your email so that i can send you an exacutive summary.

Guys thank you very much for the interest you have shown those i did Pm and had a telecon conversation.I am glad to Tell you i have found a partner and he has taken the deal.but to clarfy some few issues There is genuine and con artist who try to use platforms like this its good to do due diligence on serious matters.For the benefit off all the business was based on supplying frozen foods to several foreign based companies i cant mention the name for protection purposes.I thank you very much again will come back with other options as they open up.Cheers

Guys thank you very much for the interest you have shown those i did Pm and had a telecon conversation.I am glad to Tell you i have found a partner and he has taken the deal.but to clarfy some few issues There is genuine and con artist who try to use platforms like this its good to do due diligence on serious matters.For the benefit off all the business was based on supplying frozen foods to several foreign based companies i cant mention the name for protection purposes.I thank you very much again will come back with other options as they open up.Cheers

Ni biashara nzuri kwa nchi ambazo zina kiwango kizuri cha vifaa vya kutunzia frozen stuff for food. Maana yangu kwa Tanzania tatizo la umeme na magari ya kusafirishia bidhaa nizo is my concern. Kama ni mradi kubwa wanahitadi refrigerated house au big refrigerated room to keep those frozen food. Wanaposambaza hali kadhalika magari ambayo ni special to keep frozen food yanahitajika.

Ni mradi mzuri sana, ila tu ninachoshauri isiwe kufanya uswahili, ila kifanyike kitu cha uhakika na kuwaridhia wateja hao isije kuwa mtu unatolewa nje katika tenda kutokana na kutofikisha frozen food kwa kiwango na kwa wakati.

Wishing you all the best.

Good day to all,

send me details through m66_60m@yahoo.co.uk

Ni biashara nzuri kwa nchi ambazo zina kiwango kizuri cha vifaa vya kutunzia frozen stuff for food. Maana yangu kwa Tanzania tatizo la umeme na magari ya kusafirishia bidhaa nizo is my concern. Kama ni mradi kubwa wanahitadi refrigerated house au big refrigerated room to keep those frozen food. Wanaposambaza hali kadhalika magari ambayo ni special to keep frozen food yanahitajika.

Ni mradi mzuri sana, ila tu ninachoshauri isiwe kufanya uswahili, ila kifanyike kitu cha uhakika na kuwaridhia wateja hao isije kuwa mtu unatolewa nje katika tenda kutokana na kutofikisha frozen food kwa kiwango na kwa wakati.

Wishing you all the best.

Hajui kiswahili mkuu!!

Kuna watu wana hela za mchezo eeh, au wamezipata kiujanja ujanja...
Unawekezaje kwenye kitu/biashara ambayo iko based on makaratasi? Tena mtu mwenyewe aliyeshinda tender hana mtaji? Sembesu experiance!!! Unashindaje tender bila kuwa na vigezo kama vya kifedha nk... Ninavyofahamu na inavyotakiwa iwe ni bidder lazima awe na hela za kutosha akishinda tender... Ukiona mtu kashinda tender bila kuwa na bank statement inayotosheleza mahitaji basi ujue kuna harufu ya rushwa na ufisadi and for those reasons, I'm out (in dankan banatyne's (the dragon) tone) hahaha.
Kuna jamaa nov last year, alishinda tender (kimagumashi) ya kutengeneza website ya taasisi moja muhimu sana ipo chini ya wizara ya afya kwa kukutumia doc za ajabu ajabu na kujuana na watu... Akaja ofisini kwetu tumtengenezee website... Kila tukimwambia alete content. Jamaa hajui hata content ndio nini? Mil8 za wizara zilitoka, wezi wakagawana na mpaka leo website iko under constructions... Namna hii nchi haiwezi kuendelea hata kidogo.... Eeh Mungu Tuokoe na hawa wapenda njia za mkato kimafanikio.