Bunge letu Dodoma Kuwa Wakunga wa Katiba Mpya au 'Tahrir Square' ya Tanzania?

HII ANASA YA SERIKALI KWA WABUNGE (3.7/-bn) ITUMIKE KUANZISHA MCHAKATO WA KATIBA MPYA NA TUME HURU YA UCHAGUZI KUPITIA BUNGENI.

Taifa ambalo limepigika na kukaribia kukata tamaa kama hili la kwetu kamwe haliwezi kulipia anasa yote hiyo wakati taifa linalala gizani, waajiri kupungua gharama kwa kuondoa nguvu kazi.

Isitoshe, tukithaminisha anasa hii kama ada ya wanafunzi chuo kikuu nadhani wenye akili humo, akina Prof Mwakyusa, Mwakyembe , Magufuli ... lazima wataona aibu sana tu!!

Hela hii wanaopewa kila mbunge, mbali na mshahara na maruourupu nyinginezo, bima ya afya na nyumba, ni kiasi cha fedha ambacho wakipewa wote mahesabu yake ni sawa na kusomesha chuo kikuu wanafuni wa Masters kwa idadi:

1. Ada ya Mwanafunzi mmoja wa Masters mpaka kumalia shule ni wastani wa Tsh. 4,500,000/-.

2. Hivyo Mbunge mmoja anapopewa hela za bwerere Tsh 90,000,000/- ni sawa na kusema kawanyima nafasi ya kusoma chuoni watoto wa walipa kodi 20.

3. Na pale ambapo zaidi ya wabunge 360 wanatarajia kupewa hela hiyo ni sawa na kusema watoto wa walipa kodi 7,200 hapati haki.

4. Na ukizingatia ukweli kwamba mfanya kazi mmoja tu hutegemewa ama moja kwa moja au kwa njia nyinginezo na watu wasiokua na kipato cha uhakika wastani wa watu 15; hii inamaanisha kwamba serikali KWA MAKUSUDI inatayarisha bahari la Wamachinga na omba omba wasiopungua 108,000 ambayo nayo itakua ikijiongeza kwa mtindo wake

5. Nako pia msisahau kwa Dowans ikilipwa leo hizo bilioni 76 (wastani wa Tsh 114 trilioni) kitapeli sasa hapo ndio taifa tutakua tumekosa kusomesha kama hao kwa idadi ya milioni 26 endapo vipaumbele wetu ni kupereka tu watu shule.

KWA MTINDO HUU TAIFA HILI SI KIPINDI KIREFU KITAVUNA HASIRA ZA AKINA MOHAMED BOUSAZIZI WENGI WENGI SANA endpo katiba mpya, ambayo ndio imebeba majibu haya ma-extravagance yote, itaendelea kuchezewa kama tunavyoona hivi sasa.

Death By Fire: Shocking & Desperate Politics, Ignites People Power in North Africa

Cultures, Terrorism and Security, World Politics

Jan 18 2011

Self-immolation by fire is a rare, another form of political protest, horrific the past few days as number of incidents of men torching themselves have been reported in North African countries – Algeria, Egypt and Mauritania.

These reports come in the wake of the self-immolation of 26-year-old Mohamed Bouazizi in Tunisia in December
The fact that his protest against local authorities helped set off a popular revolt has prompted commentators to ask whether the incidents in the other countries, although isolated, were inspired by the Tunisian event and whether the protesters were aiming to set off a similar chain of events in their nations.
In Cairo on Monday, one man set himself alight outside the parliament building, while another set himself on fire in front of the presidential palace in Mauritania.
On Tuesday, it was reported that a second man had set himself on fire in Egypt, and up to seven men had either tried to or succeeded in setting fire to themselves in different towns across Algeria over a period of a few days, with one reported fatality.
Middle East commentator Blake Hounshell writing for Foreign Policy.com raised the prospect of a "new trend".
"There is something horrifying and, in a way, moving about these suicide attempts. It's a shocking, desperate tactic that instantly attracts attention, revulsion, but also sympathy."
Parallels

Clearly the self-immolation of Mohamed Bouazizi has resonated across the region.
Continue reading the main story
Recent acts of protest

* 18 January: Man reported to have set himself alight near Egyptian parliament
* 17 January: Egyptian protesting against poor living conditions sets himself alight
* 17 January: A man torches himself in his car outside an official building in Mauritania's capital, Nouakchott
* 17 January: A fifth attempt at self-immolation in Algeria is recorded in less than a week. Two more unconfirmed reports a day later
* 17 December: Mohamed Bouazizi sets himself alight in a small town in Tunisia. He dies on 4 January

Egyptian blogger Hossam el-Hamalawy told the BBC that people had been comparing the Tunisian political situation with their own.
"There is great interest. The Egyptian people and the Egyptian public have been following the events in Tunisia with so much joy, since they can draw parallels between the Tunisian situation and their own," he said.
Speaking on Monday after the initial incident in Egypt, Mr el-Hamalawy said the government would try to paint the attempted suicide as an isolated political act by a mentally unstable individual.
Self-immolation as a public protest is rare in the Muslim world, says Dr Michael Biggs, a lecturer at the department of sociology at the University of Oxford, who has researched self-immolation as a political protest.
The few exceptions include a wave of self-immolations by Kurds in the late 1990s, but these took place in Europe rather than on their home territory.
Protest in Tunis Mohamed Bouazizi became a symbol for Tunisia's protest

According to Dr Biggs, over the past few decades, hundreds of people have sacrificed their lives in this kind of protest, including Vietnamese Buddhists, Lithuanian nationalists, South Korean leftists, upper-caste Indian students and Kurdish nationalists in Western Europe.
But he says it is "new in this part of the world".
Dr Biggs says that, in recent times, a more reported method of people sacrificing their lives in the Muslim world has been suicide bombings.
John L Esposito, professor of religion and international affairs and of Islamic studies at Georgetown University and author of the Future of Islam, says Arab countries are witnessing a new phenomenon.
"Historically for Muslims, the act of suicide has always been seen as wrong – in the same way that it has for Christians. But what is happening at the moment has taken on a type of different symbolism," he says.
Mohamed Bouazizi's act was being seen as a new expression of resistance.
"The situation for youths in these countries is depressing; the level of loss of sense of purpose is stunning.

Last message
Below is a translated version of Mohamed Bouazizi's reported last Facebook message:
"I will be travelling my mom, forgive me; reproach is not helpful. I am lost in my way, it is not in my hands; forgive me if disobeyed words of my mom, blame our times and do not blame me, I am going and not coming back. Look I did not cry and tears did not fall from my eyes. Reproach is not helpful in time of treachery in the land of people; I am sick and not in my mind; I am travelling and I am asking who leads the travel to forget."
"What we have seen in these parts are movements towards different forms of resistance, transcending the traditional cultural and religious norms."
Prof Esposito says that even some Islamic scholars will argue that such acts will not necessarily be seen as simply the taking of a life, but as a demonstration of protest against social injustice.
"The sense of social justice is strongly rooted in the Koran," he says.
Because Islam prohibits the cremation of bodies, the idea of people setting themselves on fire is all the more shocking.
The spectacle of a violent death in a public place can also have an enormous impact.
"It is a desperate political act but also a very effective one. For someone to do this, they are very committed, the injustices are so serious that it is a credible signal of how bad things really are," says Dr Biggs.
Mohamed Bouazizi's own story is likely to have a significant place in the mythology of his country.
"My brother is alive in all of us. He offered us so much, he opened many doors for us because we can smell democracy and freedom now," his sister Leila Bouazizi told the BBC Arabic service in an interview.
While there is no direct evidence that events in Tunisia triggered those in Algeria, Egypt and Mauritania, Dr Biggs says that, historically, such acts have often been clustered.
Monk's protest

Dr Biggs says the act of self-immolation as a symbol of resistance really began with the Vietnam War.
Photographer Malcolm Browne's picture of an elderly Buddhist monk, Thich Quang Duc, engulfed in flames as he burned himself to death in Saigon in 1963, has become one of the iconic images of the war.
The initial self-immolation triggered a number of other such incidents by other monks, as well as self-immolations as far away as the US.
In 1965, Alice Herz, an 82-year-old pacifist, immolated herself on a Detroit street corner in an act of protest against the Vietnam War. This was followed by the suicide of Norman Morrison, who set fire to himself on the steps of the Pentagon.
"Herz and Morrison were not simply borrowing a form of protest that originated in Vietnam; they were deliberately re-enacting the fiery deaths of Buddhist monks in order to make the tragedy more immediate for the American public," says Dr Biggs.
1969 file picture People of what was then Czechoslovakia pay tribute at Wenceslas Square to Jan Palach in 1963

And in 1969, a young university student named Jan Palach initiated the use of this form of protest against the Soviet Union, in an act of self-immolation in Wenceslas Square in Prague. Palach became a legend almost overnight and still has a significant place in Czech mythology.
A small wave of similar protests occurred elsewhere in communist Eastern Europe.
Death by fire as a form of protest is more prevalent in some countries, such as India, where it is relatively more common. In 1990, there was a massive wave of such suicides against affirmative action for lower-caste quotas.
Generally the response to such acts is one of horror but it is an act that also elicits sympathy, says Dr Biggs.
In many cases, he argues that "those rare individuals who were prepared to die for a collective cause knew that this sacrifice could have a tremendous impact".
In others, however, those who carry out this very personal form of protest can have little notion of what chain of events will follow.

Death By Fire: Shocking & Desperate Politics,
Ignites People Power in North Africa

Cultures, Terrorism and Security, World Politics

Jan 18 2011

Self-immolation by fire is a rare, another form of political protest, horrific the past few days as number of incidents of men torching themselves have been reported in North African countries – Algeria, Egypt and Mauritania.

These reports come in the wake of the self-immolation of 26-year-old Mohamed Bouazizi in Tunisia in December
The fact that his protest against local authorities helped set off a popular revolt has prompted commentators to ask whether the incidents in the other countries, although isolated, were inspired by the Tunisian event and whether the protesters were aiming to set off a similar chain of events in their nations.

In Cairo on Monday, one man set himself alight outside the parliament building, while another set himself on fire in front of the presidential palace in Mauritania.

On Tuesday, it was reported that a second man had set himself on fire in Egypt, and up to seven men had either tried to or succeeded in setting fire to themselves in different towns across Algeria over a period of a few days, with one reported fatality.

Middle East commentator Blake Hounshell writing for Foreign Policy.com raised the prospect of a "new trend".

"There is something horrifying and, in a way, moving about these suicide attempts. It's a shocking, desperate tactic that instantly attracts attention, revulsion, but also sympathy."

Parallels

Clearly the self-immolation of Mohamed Bouazizi has resonated across the region. Continue reading the main story
Recent acts of protest
:

* 18 January: Man reported to have set himself alight near Egyptian parliament

* 17 January: Egyptian protesting against poor living conditions sets himself alight

* 17 January: A man torches himself in his car outside an official building in Mauritania's capital, Nouakchott

* 17 January: A fifth attempt at self-immolation in Algeria is recorded in less than a week. Two more unconfirmed reports a day later

* 17 December: Mohamed Bouazizi sets himself alight in a small town in Tunisia. He dies on 4 January

Egyptian blogger Hossam el-Hamalawy told the BBC that people had been comparing the Tunisian political situation with their own.

"There is great interest. The Egyptian people and the Egyptian public have been following the events in Tunisia with so much joy, since they can draw parallels between the Tunisian situation and their own," he said.

Speaking on Monday after the initial incident in Egypt, Mr el-Hamalawy said the government would try to paint the attempted suicide as an isolated political act by a mentally unstable individual.

Self-immolation as a public protest is rare in the Muslim world, says Dr Michael Biggs, a lecturer at the department of sociology at the University of Oxford, who has researched self-immolation as a political protest.

The few exceptions include a wave of self-immolations by Kurds in the late 1990s, but these took place in Europe rather than on their home territory.

Protest in Tunis Mohamed Bouazizi became a symbol for Tunisia's protest
:

According to Dr Biggs, over the past few decades, hundreds of people have sacrificed their lives in this kind of protest, including Vietnamese Buddhists, Lithuanian nationalists, South Korean leftists, upper-caste Indian students and Kurdish nationalists in Western Europe.

But he says it is "new in this part of the world". Dr Biggs says that, in recent times, a more reported method of people sacrificing their lives in the Muslim world has been suicide bombings.

John L Esposito, professor of religion and international affairs and of Islamic studies at Georgetown University and author of the Future of Islam, says Arab countries are witnessing a new phenomenon.

"Historically for Muslims, the act of suicide has always been seen as wrong – in the same way that it has for Christians. But what is happening at the moment has taken on a type of different symbolism," he says.

Mohamed Bouazizi's act was being seen as a new expression of resistance. "The situation for youths in these countries is depressing; the level of loss of sense of purpose is stunning.

Last message

Below is a translated version of Mohamed Bouazizi's reported last Facebook message:

"I will be travelling my mom, forgive me; reproach is not helpful. I am lost in my way, it is not in my hands; forgive me if disobeyed words of my mom, blame our times and do not blame me, I am going and not coming back.

Look I did not cry and tears did not fall from my eyes. Reproach is not helpful in time of treachery in the land of people; I am sick and not in my mind; I am travelling and I am asking who leads the travel to forget."

"What we have seen in these parts are movements towards different forms of resistance, transcending the traditional cultural and religious norms."

Prof Esposito says that even some Islamic scholars will argue that such acts will not necessarily be seen as simply the taking of a life, but as a demonstration of protest against social injustice.

"The sense of social justice is strongly rooted in the Koran," he says. Because Islam prohibits the cremation of bodies, the idea of people setting themselves on fire is all the more shocking.

The spectacle of a violent death in a public place can also have an enormous impact.

"It is a desperate political act but also a very effective one. For someone to do this, they are very committed, the injustices are so serious that it is a credible signal of how bad things really are," says Dr Biggs.

Mohamed Bouazizi's own story is likely to have a significant place in the mythology of his country.

"My brother is alive in all of us. He offered us so much, he opened many doors for us because we can smell democracy and freedom now," his sister Leila Bouazizi told the BBC Arabic service in an interview.

While there is no direct evidence that events in Tunisia triggered those in Algeria, Egypt and Mauritania, Dr Biggs says that, historically, such acts have often been clustered.

Monk's protest

Dr Biggs says the act of self-immolation as a symbol of resistance really began with the Vietnam War.

Photographer Malcolm Browne's picture of an elderly Buddhist monk, Thich Quang Duc, engulfed in flames as he burned himself to death in Saigon in 1963, has become one of the iconic images of the war.

The initial self-immolation triggered a number of other such incidents by other monks, as well as self-immolations as far away as the US.

In 1965, Alice Herz, an 82-year-old pacifist, immolated herself on a Detroit street corner in an act of protest against the Vietnam War. This was followed by the suicide of Norman Morrison, who set fire to himself on the steps of the Pentagon.

"Herz and Morrison were not simply borrowing a form of protest that originated in Vietnam; they were deliberately re-enacting the fiery deaths of Buddhist monks in order to make the tragedy more immediate for the American public," says Dr Biggs.

1969 file picture People of what was then Czechoslovakia pay tribute at Wenceslas Square to Jan Palach in 1963

And in 1969, a young university student named Jan Palach initiated the use of this form of protest against the Soviet Union, in an act of self-immolation in Wenceslas Square in Prague. Palach became a legend almost overnight and still has a significant place in Czech mythology.

A small wave of similar protests occurred elsewhere in communist Eastern Europe.

Death by fire as a form of protest is more prevalent in some countries, such as India, where it is relatively more common. In 1990, there was a massive wave of such suicides against affirmative action for lower-caste quotas.

Generally the response to such acts is one of horror but it is an act that also elicits sympathy, says Dr Biggs.

In many cases, he argues that "those rare individuals who were prepared to die for a collective cause knew that this sacrifice could have a tremendous impact".

In others, however, those who carry out this very personal form of protest can have little notion of what chain of events will follow.

SOURCE: http://irnglobal.com/?p=25989

[SIZE=+1]15 FEBRUARY 2011[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]EGYPT DAZZLES THE WORLD AS ARAB WALL OF FEAR CRUMBLES.[/SIZE]​

In 18 days, the 80 million of Egyptians, with 7,000 years of culture, broke down the massive wall of fear. Their proud country and the neighbouring Arab world will never be the same again.

The most emotional, defining moment came on 11 February when a General of the Armed Forces speaking collectively on behalf of his colleagues raised his hand in a military tribute to the "martyrs" who died and stressed that an interim handling of Mubarak's departure was not an alternative to the rightful demand for democratic reform.

A day before, there was overwhelming disappointment at the delusional speech of President Mubarak and a frustrated sense that more will have to be done.

While outside observers were evaluating the staying power of the demonstrators, there were obvious questions on the potential role of the army in dealing with a former commander of the Air Force who became President and was determined to stay, even at the risk of civil war.

One reason for a delayed decision was that some senior officers were hoping for other options while younger officers were ready for action. Both factions would have kept in mind a 1952 experience when Colonel Nasser led a coup, placing a figurehead General Naguib to overtake compliant senior officers.

A key figure in the current unanimous position wind is the discreet Chief of Staff, Lieutenant General Samir Enan who, together with General Tantawi, had just returned from a regular visit to Washington.

While some senior army officers were inclined to grant a former comrade in arms some breathing space, an overwhelming majority of younger officers shared with the demonstrators an angry rejection of the presidential ambitions of Gamal Hosni Mubarak, particularly that he had never served his national duty.

It was indicative that some officers around the Square made a point of cuddling children of protesters and allowing tired activists to doze on their tanks' wheels.

That raises the other variable: the U.S. position seemed to waver. Despite a clear statement by President Obama that "today meant yesterday," there were grey interpretations, surprisingly by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (perhaps not so surprising given the financially profitable links between former President Bill Clinton and Sheikhs in the United Arab Emirates, who were very nervous about the impact of Mubarak to whom they sent their "kid" of a Foreign Minister to express support on the eve of his delusional statement).

Another cloud of suspicion on U.S. attitude were views expressed by U.S. Special Envoy Frank Wisner who it turned out had a conflict of interest -- being paid by a legal firm with close ties to influential firms in Egypt. They may have aimed at underwriting U.S.

President Obama as much as seeking rewards from certain sources in the Middle East. But President Obama eventually regained his voice and openly sided with the Egyptian people. That, for a change, was an excellent U.S. foreign policy decision.

Particularly when Mubarak tried to pull a Netanyahu protest against the U.S. President, the answer came firm and quick.

By then, Cairo's Midan Al-Tahrir earned its name in political history: "LIBERATION SQUARE." Where else in the world would you find two Nobel Prize winners (one in Peace, another in Chemistry) sharing street pavement with prominent medical doctors, successful architects, internet executives, artists, poets, writers, university students, unemployed youth, men and women with less than $5 a day income, poorest of the poor who have nowhere to sleep but in cemetries and others who have nowhere to go but those streets.

Where else would hundreds of thousands form a human shield to protect their heritage at the National Museum? That square was always at the throbbing heart of an extensively spread capital.

Hurried cars, rushing pedestrians, cramped riders hanging to the edge of buses, policemen trying desperately to direct uncontrollable traffic, curious visitors keen on finding out what it is all about, an almost constant hum that kept everyone on the move.

The valuable Egyptian Museum is in the corner, a central governmental building combining almost all ministries, Al-Mugammea, is on the other side.

Main streets pour into it from every direction, one leads to the main railway station, another to radio and TV, a third to a shopping haven, where famous social meeting cafe, Groppy, still stands.

Most established hotels are nearby: Hilton, Semiransi's (International), and Shepards; others are just across the Nile river. A nearby bridge, actually two bridges, connect cars and pedestrians with the greener part of Cairo.

There is usually an intimidating atmosphere about Midan Al-Tahrir. It's so vast, swift and crowded that you somehow feel alone and overwhelmed.

A wide gaze as far as your eyes can see -- no hills or mountains -- may give the feeling that you are perhaps unsheltered by nature; unprotected. You will need someone else next to you, with you, to feel at ease; The more, the stronger.

When young crowds, particularly women, starting joining together at the square, they still felt vulnerable. One of them was tortured to death, another was kidnapped and only returned two weeks later after an international outcry.

With Google, Facebook, Twitter, laptops, cell phone messaging and locally devised loudspeakers, more started pouring in. A BBC Aerial photo showed how considerate and civil was the young rebellious group.

Food stalls, water points and toilets on the North side, clinics, newspaper wall and artwork on the East side, campsite, kindergarten on West side and an Internet center in the middle.

It was not just the Internet revolution that brought attention; it was the MESSAGE that addressed issues close to the popular nerve. It was the intelligent and gracious response of young men and women that made the difference.

It was the dedicated and unassuming collaboration of people who may have never met before, but discovered how close they were.

An editor wearing gloves to collect garbage in order to keep the square clean; a doctor leaving a lucrative clinic to help treat the overstressed and injured; volunteers to search and be searched to prevent "Baltagiah" from sneaking and spoiling the cause; Christians making a protective bodily cordon around praying Moslems and Moslems affectionately surrounding Christians holding a mass under a large sign of the Cross; everyone standing together when goons riding camels and horses charged in to disrupt and intimidate peaceful decent citizens.

Actually, it was a sense of belonging together and to that great country, Egypt, that strengthened their will to stay and resist until their demands were met. Whole families joined others.

When a sense of victory seemed imminent, they were pointing to one another, shouting: "Misr...Ahuh, Ahuh" (This is Egypt. This is Egypt). It was a uniquely peaceful yet most powerful emergence of popular anger and national pride, a visible display of the most effective power of human dignity.

In the final analysis, Egypt is Egypt. It is the most crucial country in the Arab world, whose real role was lost over the last three decades.

Its Asian, African, Mediterranean, regional and international credentials are overwhelmingly indicative of potential developments: It all depends on what happens there next.

Youth groups who found themselves at the mainstream of attention insisted that they were coordinating but not leading the increasingly popular movement. With the thrust of their immediate demands visibly accomplished, they remain vigilant in preparing for the next phase.

To ensure effective monitoring, they formed the Coalition of the Youth of the Egyptian Revolution and, in a practical political step joined a newly formed Front for the Protection of the Revolution.

Meanwhile, like their brothers and sisters in Tunis, the Egyptian people proved how worthy they are of their great country. MASR UMMIDDUNIA.

SOURCE: UNITED NATIONS. EGYPT DAZZLES THE WORLD. ARAB WALL OF FEAR CRUMBLES.

UJUMBE HUMU:

Sura nyingi za mafnikio ya Nguvu ya Umma nchini Misri yaainishwa.

Ushirikia no kati ya waadhiri wa chuo kikuu, washindi wa Nobel, Magwiji waandishi wa habari, wanfunzi, wanavijiwe pamoja na wamchinga; usiku kucha n kutwa mzima Tahrir Square mpaka sala zikajipa.

Nafasi iliochukuliwa na teknologia, Wakristo kuweka uzio kuwalinda ndungu za Waislamu wasipigwe na polisi wala genge la kukodi la Husni Mubarak pindi wanaposwali mitaani wanakoandamania.

Mapinduzi ya Kizalendo Misri yaitekenya Umoja wa Mataifa na jukwaa lake jamii kujadiliana.

Hakika kila mafanikio inayo siri yake!!

International%20Relations-28.jpg

Why WikiLeaks And Facebook Are The Future Of Global Politics

by International Relations on February 15, 2011 | Trackback URI | Email This Post | 203 Views

facebook-wikileaks-political-revolution.jpg

He had the cops buying drugs on camera. Two plainclothes officers yanked Khaled Said from an Internet café in broad daylight. They dragged him into a dingy apartment lobby and smashed his head against an iron door, the stairs, and the wall. They left him there to die and thought that was that.

Khaled Said's fate was sadly nothing new. His was simply the most recent and graphic in a long line of Egyptian police atrocities. But then something unusual happened. The grief went viral.

Five days after the murder, a Human Rights worker set up a We Are All Khaled Said Facebook page. He posted pictures of Said's butchered corpse juxtaposed with Youtube videos of Said's joyous life. Friends and neighbors trickled in.

They extended their sympathies, groused about Egypt's crooked police. Then their friends chimed in. Then their friends.

And then the grief mobilized. Users posted meeting places, security weak-points. Tunisians relayed the news from their own front-line. It became a war-room of sorts. 130,000 users liked the page within weeks. It is 662,000 now, and soaring.

"We would post a video on Facebook and it would be shared by 50,000 people on their walls in hours," Google-marketing-executive-turned-Egyptian-revolutionary Wael Ghonim recalled.

Cartoonists used Khaled Said's likeness to rally the uprising. In memoriam, he morphed into a clarion call for young Egyptians fed up with the same old. He became the emblematic fallen soldier for a younger, tech-savvier army.

Bloggers and students were the foot-soldiers of this revolution. The troops did not shoot. They tweeted. They stormed Tahrir Square but went no further.

Five days into the uprising, Mubarak countered with shock and awe: he pulled the plug on Egypt's Internet. But reinforcements arrived, courtesy of Google.

The company's engineers improvised with Twitter coders to construct Speak To Tweet, an Internet-less walkie-talkie of sorts. When Egyptians dialed +16504194196, they could leave voicemails that were automatically transcribed to Twitter with the hashtag #egypt for all to see.

In a technological development that should chill governments from Algiers to Tehran to Beijing, protesters can now coordinate massive rallies without even the Internet. Mubarak capitulated, flipping the Internet back on the next day. He resigned on Day 18.
mubarak-political-cartoon-egypt.jpg

VIJANA TUTAWANYANYUA MAFISADI NA MADIKTETA WOTE NCHINI KWA MTINDO HUU HUU!!

We have been warned not to be mesmerized by social media's role in the revolution. "People protested and brought down governments before Facebook was invented," author Malcolm Gladwell sneered.

"They did it before the Internet came along." Columnist Frank Rich chided Americans for comforting themselves in believing their Silicon Valley gizmos liberated the Middle East.

True. Social media meant nothing without the audacity of regular, every day Tunisians and Egyptians to stand up. But once they did, the courage rattled around in cyberspace. It was a digital perfect storm. Mark Zuckerberg proved the enabler.

Julian Assange, the instigator. Zuckerberg built Facebook, the pixilated forum for Arabs to finally talk back to their autocratic leaders.

Assange kindled the flames with WikiLeaks, leaking more cables about the corrupt ways of the besieged leader of the moment. And Al Jazeera played the sympathizer, streaming the riots into stunned TV rooms across the Middle East.

Governments have never had to reckon with a force like this before. Zuckerberg brings the people together. Assange brings governments down to the people.

They accidentally formed a virtual good cop-bad cop duo that lets the people police their leaders. And even if Facebook and WikiLeaks are shuttered, they have already won. Because Mark Zuckerberg and Julian Assange will not be the end. The next wave of younger, prodigy coders will simply take their place.

********* We want to believe Cairo '11 is a Berlin '89 moment. It is not. Tunisia and Egypt were the humanizing tales of the army standing by but not intervening.

Soldiers looked into the eyes of the protesters not as foes but countrymen. Fellow brothers and sisters who languished together for far too long under the same cruel patriarch.

zKiSQ.jpg

The region will be freer but not free. Algeria may be the next to fall. Or perhaps Bahrain. But the Arab world is still too fractured.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard, too barbaric. And the oil-rich Saudi Arabia monarchy, still too lavishly wealthy. But Tahrir Square irrevocably changed the region forever.

It stripped away the mystique and aura from the Middle East's reigning dynasties. And what has ensued is the most sweeping movement in over thirty years. Tunisia set off a powder keg of latent Arabic anger across the Middle East.

The revolutions are not Shiite versus Sunni but oppressors versus the oppressed. It is the stirring for a pan-Arabic identity led by students who know simply there must be a better life.

Now ruling families across the Middle East scramble to avoid a similar fate. King Abdullah of Jordan sacked the government and granted soldiers a $30/month raise. Yemen's leader vowed not to run again. Kuwait gave its citizens $3,500 as a "gift".

And Syria lifted its ban on YouTube and Facebook last Tuesday. But this is not enough. They are mere concessions delaying the inevitable.

cartman-at-egypt-protests.jpg

George W. Bush apologists smirk that he was right after all. The uprisings vindicate his "freedom agenda". President Obama supporters retort it was the president's quiet but firm endorsement of the protesters that nudged Mubarak to resign.

But the truth lies with neither, and this is why Middle Eastern leaders are so skittish. Because this is a democracy not minted in Washington. Unlike in Iraq, America did not impose this change of government. The people chose it themselves.

To them, democracy is no longer a nebulous idea tinged with Abu Ghraib and other stains of American imperialism. This democracy is stamped Made In Cairo with young heroes all its own.

Roughly 60% of the Arab world population is under the age 25. They were born after the fall of the Shah of Iran but just in time for friend requests.

Tahrir Square emblazoned the generation with its own moment. And so they will be more committed to make it last. They no longer have to listen to their grandfathers recount their revolutions. They have their own martyrs now in Khaled Said. And they can share their status with all the world.

Armed with status updates, tweets, and WikiLeak cables, they dig in knowing right makes might, not the other way around. Middle Eastern governments must accept a new, more transparent world order. A world order where anything they say can and will be used against them.

UJUMBE HUMU:

Wakati Mapinduzi ya Kizalendo ya kule Tunisia yalianzia kwa
Mmachinga Shujaa Bouazizi (Kijana mwenzetu, Tunisia) na hivi sasa kusambaa kote duniani, chanzo cha mapinduzi ya nchini Misri, japo ilishawishiwa kwa kiasi kikubwa kutokana na hali ilvyokua Tunisia, kiberiti chake cha kwanza kilitokana na wanausalama wa serikali kufanya mauaji ya kikatili kwa kijana mwenzetu Mwana-DotKom.

Kwa maagizo ya serikali ya Mubara, kiongozi huyo alijiletea zahama kwa kumdaka
BLOGGER KHALED SAID (kijana mwenzetu, Misri) ambaye aliburuzwa mchana kweupe kutoka ndani ya Internet Cafe', kukimbiziwa kifichoni na hatimaye kuuaua kikatili sana kifichoni.

Kwa kitendo hicho na vijana wenzetu kote nchinihumo kusikia ndipo kukaanza mikakati mikali kurudisha mashambulizi makali kwa kutumia KEYBOARD, tweeting, facebooking, googling, texting, and using satelite phone calls kwa namna ambavyo Mubabara alibakia tu na option ya kung'ooka.

Nasema msione kana kwamba haya niliyoyaandika hapa yako mbali sana hata na wewe hapo ulipo. Wengi sisi humu TAYARI MAISHA YETU YALAZIMISHWA KWEPO hatarini tena kwa usaliti mkubwa wa baadhi ya Wana-JF humu humu ndani wanaojikomba kwa wadhalimu kujikusanyia hela za damu.

Endapo kutakwepo haja wataumbuliwa ile mbaya wakati ukifika ... technolojia yetu ni mara mia ya hiyo wanayotumia wasaliti wetu. Bora kifo cha mtu mmoja au wawili hivi ili wengine wengi mpone huko. Yaliopo uvunguni yatawekwa juu ya meza mchana kweupe. Mafisadi na Madikteta nchini hawana chao tena, hawana pa kujificha tena; Nguvu ya Umma itawakumba wote bila kujijua!!

Hakuna kurudi nyumba mpaka MAFISADI wote waondoke na matawi yao yoooote Tanzania!! Vita mbeeele tena sana tu!! Kwa aina ya mawasiliano tunaofanya kati ya bloggers mbalimbali duniani hivi sasa, kijana yeyote atakapoguswa mahala popote duniani (nje ya tuhuma za wizi mauaji na mambo kama hayo) kutokana na anachokiamini kuwa ni sahihi na msaada kwa jamii nzima, basi mgusaji atakua ni adui wa dunia mzima vile vile!!!

Hakuna kurudi nyuma mpaka vita dhidi ya ufisadi, na udhalimu Tanzania kieleweke!!!

Unafiki na usaliti dhidi ya maslahi ya umma mbona ni sherehe tu wala haisumbui labda mtu uwe ni wa mbegu!!!

Watu wengi sana tulijua Lowassa akipewa uwenyekiti kamati ya ulinzi kipaumbele chake ni kulinda kwanza misingi ya ufisadi usivunjwe.

Wananchi tungependa kujua kwamba kabla gala yetu ya silaha Gongolamboto halijalipuka wajanja mtakua mmechota kwanza silaha idadi gani kuja kuundia genge la kihuni ka ya Dikteta Mubarak kule Misri ili mkaitumie kuwaua raia wasiokua na silaha mikononi pindi Mapinduzi ya Kizalendo yatakapojiri???

Kwa shida na maonevu haya yote wala hakuna anayetishika kwa kutulipulia bomu au risasi. Tafuteni mbinu nyingine. Sana sana dawa ni kuanzisha mara moja kule bungeni Dodoma MCHAKATO WA WANANCHI KUJIANDIKIA KATIBA MPYA NA KUUNDWA TUME HURU YA UCHGUZI, kwisha!!!

Pinda: Katiba mpya kuiathiri ya Zanzibar

Wednesday, 16 February 2011 20:50

Waandishi Wetu - Dodoma

WAZIRI Mkuu, Mizengo Pinda amesema kuandikwa kwa Katiba mpya ya Jamhuri ya Muugano wa Tanzania, kunaweza kulazimisha kufanyika kwa mabadiliko katika katiba ya Zanzibar, huku akionya kuwa Watanzania wasiposhikamana nchi itayumba.

Akihitimisha mjadala wa hotuba ya Rais Jakaya Kikwete aliyoitoa wakati akizindua Bunge na ambayo ilichangiwa na wabunge 176, Pinda alisema kuwa marekebisho hayo yataigusa katiba ya Zanzibar ili kuweka suala la Muungano katika hali nzuri zaidi.

"Napenda niwahakikishie Waheshimiwa Wabunge na Watanzania wenzangu kwa ujumla kuwa, pamoja na marekebisho yaliyofanywa katika Katiba ya Zanzibar ya mwaka 1984, marekebisho yote yaliyofanywa, kwa maoni yangu, yana utashi wa kuimarisha Muungano wetu.

Hili linadhihirishwa na Ibara ya 2 ya Katiba hiyo kama nilivyoitaja hapo juu ambapo Zanzibar inajitambulisha kuwa iko ndani ya Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania" alisema Pinda na kuongeza:

"Endapo kuna sehemu yoyote chini ya Katiba hii inayoonekana kuwa na mgongano na masharti yaliyopo ndani ya Katiba ya Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania ya mwaka 1977, napenda kuwaeleza Waheshimiwa Wabunge na Watanzania wenzangu kuwa, wakati wa kupitia Katiba yetu kwa lengo la kuwa na Katiba Mpya kama Serikali ilivyoelekeza, migongano yoyote inayojitokeza, itaangaliwa wakati huo kwa lengo la kuwianisha Katiba zetu hizi mbili ili kuendela kudumisha, kuimarisha na kukuza Muungano".

Pinda katika hotuba yake alilizungumzia kwa kirefu suala la marekebisho hayo kufuatia mitizamo tofauti ya wabunge kuhusu suala hilo.

Baadhi ya wabunge walitamka bayana kuwa baadhi ya marekebisho yaliyofanywa yalikuwa na mwelekeo wa kuubomoa Muugano wa Tanganyika na Zanzibar.

"…..wapo Wabunge wanaoona kuwa, Marekebisho haya ya Katiba ya Zanzibar yaliyofanywa katika mazingira haya, yamekwenda mbali na hivyo kutoa picha kwamba Muungano sasa unatetereka,"alisema Pinda na kuongeza:

"Baada ya kuwasikiliza wote, naungana na wale wanaosema kuwa, Muungano huu upo pamoja na Marekebisho ya Katiba kwa mustakabali wa Nchi ya Zanzibar na Watu wake. Bado Muungano wetu ni imara na utaendelea kuwa imara".

Alisema mabadiliko hayo yameleta matumaini mapya kwa Wananchi wa Zanzibar, jambo ambalo ni la msingi katika maendeleo ya nchi na kwamba yamesaidia kuamsha hisia sahihi za Umoja, Mshikamano, Upendo, Kuvumiliana na katika kuwaletea Wananchi wa Zanzibar maendeleo.

Miongoni mwa mambo ambayo yalibainishwa na wabunge kuwa yanakiuka sheria mama ambayo ni Katiba ya nchi ni pamoja nakuelezwa kuwa Zanzibar ni Nchi, Rais wa Zanzibar kupewa mamlaka ya kugawa maeneo ya Kiutawala (Mikoa, Wilaya na maeneo mengineyo) badala ya Rais wa Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania kama ilivyokuwa awali, ukomo wa Mamlaka ya Mahakama ya Rufani ya Tanzania katika kusikiliza baadhi ya Mashauri Tanzania Visiwani na Rais wa Zanzibar kutambulika kuwa ndiye Mkuu wa Nchi ya Zanzibar.

Aliwataka Watanzania kuyatazama marekebisho ya kumi yaliyofanywa kwenye Katiba ya Zanzibar kama njia ya kuimarisha na kwamba hata mjadala wa kuandikwa kwa Katiba ya Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania, dhamira iwe hiyo hiyo.

Pamoja na kauli hiyo, lakini kiongozi huyo alisema bado Tanzania ina amani na utulivu wa kutosha kupigiwa mifano na mataifa mengine ya jirani akisema kuwa amani hiyo inapaswa kulindwa kwa gharama yoyote.

Katika hotuba hiyo iliyochukua dakika 57, Pinda alisema kuwa amani ya Tanzania inapaswa kulindwa na watu wote wakiwemo wanasiasa, viongozi wengine wakiwemo watu wa kada mbalimbali.

"Licha ya kuwa Tanzania bado imejaa amani na utulivu, lakini tusiposhikamana nchi itayumba na umoja wetu utatoweka kabisa natoa wito kwa watu wote kila mmoja kwa nafasi yake bila kujali itikadi zao kuulinda umoja na amani tuliyonayo ili iweze kudumu zaidi," alisema Pinda na kuongeza;

"..Hata tukitaka kujenga uchumi imara, ni lazima nchi ilinde amani yake kwa gharama yoyote ile, hivyo tutafanya kila tuwezalo kuilinda amani hiyo isivurugwe."

Pinda pia alikemea migomo katika vyuo akisema kuwa njia hiyo siyo utaratibu mzuri wa kudai haki.

"Kudai haki, sio njia nzuri wa utatuzi wa migogoro katika vyuo,"alisema Pinda.

Waziri mwingine aliyechangia katika hotuba hiyo ni Stephen Wasira (Mahusiano na Uratibu) ambaye alionya kuwa nyufa za udini zimeanza kujitokeza na akasema lazima hali hiyo ikemewe kwa nguvu zote.

Wassira aliwageukia wabunge wa kambi ya upinzani na kusema lazima wawe makini kwa kuna kuna kila dalili kwao ya kushabikia uvunjifu wa mani.

Alisema kuwa sifa ya upinzani ni kujenga hoja na wala sio kukimbilia maandamano na kugomea hotuba za viongozi huku wakitoka nje ya kumbi za vikao.

"Sifa kubwa ya upinzani ni kujenga hoja sio kukimbilia nje na kufanya maanadamano, lakini si mnajua hata mimi nilikuwa upinzani na hasa wewe Selasini unajua hilo na kaka yako anajua tulikuwa wote hivyo mkivuruga amani tuliyonayo hata ninyi mtaingia katika nchi ambayo haitawaliki na itawachukua muda mrefu badala ya kuleta maendeleo ninyi mtaanza kutafuta amani," alisema Wasira huku akimyooshea kidole mbunge wa Rombo Joseph Selasini na wabunge wa CCM wakishangilia.

Mawaziri wengine waliojibu hoja mbalimbali za wabunge zilizojitokeza kwenye hotuba hiyo ya Rais kwenye uzinduzi wa bunge ni Profesa Jumanne Maghembe( Kilimo), Haji Mponda (Afya),Philip Mulugo naibu Waziri (Elimu), Omary Nundu (Uchukuzi)John Magufuli (Ujenzi) na Naibu Waziri wa Viwanda biashara na Masoko Lazaro Nyarandu.

Bunge linaendelea leo, baada ya mapumziko ya Sikukuu ya Maulid ambapo leo wabunge wataanza kwa kipindi cha maswali ya papo kwa hapo kwa Waziri Mkuu kabla ya kuingia katika maswali ya kawaida.

HOJA:

Mswada wa Mchakato wa katiba mpya na tume huru ya uchaguzi zote kupitia bungeni unaanza bungeni Dodoma?? Tunaishiwa subira usiokuwa na kauli za kueleweka na kuaminika kadri matatizo mengi yanayohitaji uhai na mwelekeo mpya wa kikatiba.

Tunaomba majibu kwamba matakwa yetu (Vijana) kushughulikiwa KUPITIA BUNGE NA BILA UDALALI inapewa kipaumbele gani na ndani ya ratiba gani??????????????

Hizi kauli tata ni kutulazimisha kukubali DHANA YA TUME YA MADALALI kutuandikia katiba kwa mara nyingine au ndio kusemaje hapa; naona kama hatuelewani hapa.

Blasts in Tanzania arms depot kill at least 17: Prime Minister Pinda

shareH.png
ico_bookmark.png
Bookmark
ico_print.png
Print
ico_email.png
Email Email this article to a friend

By AFPPosted Thursday, February 17 2011 at 12:12

DAR ES SALAAM

A series of blasts levelled arms depots at a Tanzanian army base and killed at least 17 people, Prime Minister Mizengo Pinda said Thursday, in the second such incident in two years.

The blasts, which the prime minister said also left at least 145 people wounded, went off inside the Gongo la Mboto army base in Dar es Salaam late Wednesday and destroyed several arms and ammunition depots.

"By this morning, there were 13 bodies at Amana hospital, two at Temeke hospital and two more at Muhimbili national hospital," he told parliament in a session aired live on state radio.

Pinda said he had convened an emergency security meeting over the blasts and added that the country's armed forces were investigating the incident.

Pinda, who said the death toll could rise in the coming hours, added that some 4,000 people residing in the army base's vicinity fled their homes and had found shelter in a large stadium.

The blasts started going off on Wednesday at around 8:00 pm (1700 GMT) in one ammunition depot and quickly spread to other arms depots in the same military base.

Two nearby residential houses and a secondary school were destroyed by the explosions, the prime minister said.

There was no indication of foul play and such incidents have happened before in Tanzania.

In April 2009, 26 people were killed and hundreds wounded by a string of powerful blasts at an arms depot in Dar es Salaam, which officials said were accidental.

The series of explosions showered the entire city with debris and shrapnel, causing a panic among the population and bringing back memories of the 1998 bombing of the US embassy.

The 2009 blasts in the Mbagala district, located around 13 kilometres (eight miles) from the city centre, set off rockets, artillery and mortar shells, and displaced thousands of people.

According to a US state department briefing released in the aftermath of the 2009 disaster, the frequency of such incidents in arms depots across the world is increasing.

"Poorly maintained, improperly stored, or inadequately guarded conventional weapons and munitions pose as significant a humanitarian challenge as the well-known threat of landmines and other explosive remnants of war left uncleared from past conflicts," it said.

"The frequency of such incidents has increased as urban populations have expanded outward from city centers to the vicinity of what were often previously isolated depots," it explained.

The US state department estimated that such incidents resulted in more than 4,700 fatalities and nearly 5,700 injuries between 1995 and 2009.

MAONI YANGU:

Poleni sana wafiwa na majeruhi. Safari hii watu wawajibike haraka kuleta utamaduni mpya kwa misingi ya utawala bora nchini!!! Na wala hii hali isitumike kuchelewesha wala kuondoa madai yetu ya KATIBA MPYA kupitia bungeni.

WANANCHI HATUKO SALAMA TENA WALA MALI ZETU, KIIO KILA LEO NA MAYATIMA KUONGEZEKA: KWA HILI SERIKALI NZIMA IJIUZULU HATA KABLA YA MAANDAMANO
YA KUTETEA 'UHAI WA WENZETU' KUANZA KOTE NCHINI

Mheshimiwa Kikwete kama amiri jeshi mkuu ajiuzulu pamoja na serikali yake.

Yalianza na vifo vya raia kule (1) Pemba, baadaye (2) Unguja, Kisha (3) Mbagala, nako Arusha Mjini, (4) mauaji ya wakulima kule Mashamba ya mpunga kule Mabuki Mbeya na sasa (5) Gongolamboto.

Ajabu ni kwamba licha ya wananchi wengi kuuaua na mali zao kuteketea, hakuna hata mtu mmoja aliyewahi kuwajibika wala kuwajibishwa serikalini. Kote ni kiburi na jeuri tu mbe ya kupotea uhai wa mtu na watoto kubaki miyatima!!!

Jukumu la msingi halijazingatiwa; kuna watu wanasinzia kwenye majukumu nyeti na sasa kutugharimu kiasi hini, wananchi hatuko salama!! Tusianze kuzungusha kiswahili hapa ni uhai umepotea kwa uzembe!!! Hawa mayatima wanahitaji sauti zetu!!

Hatutaki tena tume kwani hata kule Mbagala chombo kama hicho hakikutusaidia zaidi ya kuwapa wanasiasa na makampuni ya kibiashara kujinadi kwenye kioo cha televisheni mgongoni mwa msiba na damu kwa wengine.

Jukumu la kwanza la kuhitajika uwepo wa serikali katikati yetu NI KUHAKIKISHA USALAMA KILA MMOJA WETU NA MALI ZETU. Kwa mtaji hizi picha nilizoona, serikali nzima ya CCM ijiuzulu mara moja

Mauaji Arusha walitupuuza kana kwamba kuliuaua nzi tu. Kule kwenye mashamba ya mpunga wala hawakujishughulisha kitu kuwajibika mtu. Sasa kama kweli kuna JAMBO AMBALO KIUKWELI KABISA KINATUHITAJI KUANDAMANA MPAKA KUELEWEKE NI KATIKA KUTETEA UHAI WA WENZETU.

Kama tutaona vifo hivi kama vile ni ya 'akina wale' na kwamba sisi wengine hatuhusiki basi hapo ndipo kiama chetu kinapoanzia. Kwa vifo hivi vyote 17 taifa tumepata yatima wangapiii?????????????

Gongo1.jpg

Gongo2.jpg

_51307856_munition_ap.jpg

_51307454_bus_ap.jpg

Debris and arms were hurled across the Tanzanian of city of Dar es Salaam on Wednesday night after an accident triggered a series of explosions at Gongola Mboto military base.
_51310264_lostchildren_ap.jpg
Tanzania's Red Cross says about 200 children who lost their parents during the confusion of the blasts are being cared for at the city's stadium.

_51312030_cherehani.jpg

attachment.php

Kwa yeyote anayecheza na akili za Wa-Tanzania kwa kujaribu KUTUPANGUA AKILI KWENYE MADAI YETU KUPITIA BUNGE hakika unapoteza muda wako bure kwa ghiliba hizi na mipango yote yenye mkono wa kisheta.

Hivi sasa ndio tunahitaji KATIBA MPYA NA TUME HURU YA UCHAGUZI HIVI LEO KULIKO HATA HAPO JANA. Mama Makinda mswada unajadiliwa lini bungeni????????????

Lowassa ni Waziri wa Ulinzi Tanzania au ni Mwanakamati bungeni kuhusiana na masuala hayo?

Hili la Lowassa kushika kiti hicho na wiki moja baadaye kamati yake kuzalisha tenda ya wachunguzi wa mabomu ya Gongolamboto kutoka nje ya nchi kama mitambo ya Dowans limekaeje, dili nyingine ya kutupora fedha?????????

GHILIBA ZA SERIKALI KUTAFUTA VISINGIZIO KUTANGAZA HALI YA HATARI
KUUA MOTO WA KUDAI TATIBA NCHINI HAIKUBALIKI

Hii dhana inayojitokeza hivi sasa kwamba kuna mtu mmoja Tanzania nzina (kwa jina la Dr Mbura) kuona kitu cha ajabu angani mda mfupi kablaa mabomu kuanza kulipuka Gongolamboto na sasa kudeshesha wazo kwamba huenda tulishambuliwa kutoka nje ya nchi yote niwazo la hatari sana na yakemewe sana na wapenzi wa demokrasia nchini.

Ni wazi kwamba pindi mawazo ya ajabu ajabu na kauli za KINAJIMU HIZI zote ni katika KUTAFUTIA SERIKALI KISINGIZIO CHA SERIKALI YA KIKWETE KUTANGAZA HALI YA HATARI ili kuua moto wa kudai KATIBA MPYA NA TUME HURU YA UCHAGUZI zote kupitia bungeni.

Wa-Tanzania tuamke na tuangalie sana hizi ghiliba wakati wananchi wenzetu wanapotezeshwa uhai hivi!! Tukumbuke haya yote yanatokea wiki moja tu tangu Lowassa kupewa uwenyekiti wa kamati hiyo bungeni, tukiwa katikati ya moto wa kudai katiba mpya, tume huru ya uchaguzi na hatua dhidi ya mafisadi.

Hakuna aliyetarajia huyu bwana kupewa kiti nyeti kiasi hicho kwa taifa letu mbali na shutuma lukuki shingoni mwake!!

MAFISADI MKOME HII SINEMA YA HIVI SASA JUU YA DOWANS LAASIVYO TUKAPOROMOSHE 'MI-WIKILEAKS' ZAKE HAPA MPAKA MJISIKIE KUFAKUFA HIVI!!!

ccm+evap.jpg

928 × 575 - Katuni husema vingi! Tazama hii. Kazi ya mchora katuni, ...
bwaya.blogspot.com

Hawa wamiliki wa Dowans wa KUKODI wala hatudanganyiki!! Lowassa na Rostam Azizi, kaundeni mpango mwingine; huu hapa tayari umeanguka kwa pua.

Na mkijaribu kubisha basi TUTAPOROMOSHA USHAHIDI KAMA MVUA HAPA kuliko hata ya Wikileaks mpaka mshangae wenyewe. Naona bora mkasimamishe hii sinema ya huyo Msaudia aliyeletwa nchini na Ridhiwani Kikwete tayari na makabrasha yote bandia, kabla hamjapata kuabika zaidi!!!!

Pindi mtakapomaliza uongo mzima basi mtuambie ili ndio mmanze kuumbuka rasmi mbele ya kandamnasi mnaofikiri hatuko-deep.​

Back
Top Bottom