Bulletin: All members please read:

Silencer

Content Quality Controller
Jul 15, 2008
There had been several attempts of interrupting the normal workings of this forum. These attacks have caused several problems to our members among them denial of service, slow webpage loading, and difficulties in posting new threads.

After careful review, we have noticed that the attacks were carried out with such precision and meticulosity to make us believe that these were well planned, organized and executed. They were not accidents or simple virus attacks.

As we approach the one year anniversary of those "events" of February last year we are expecting such attacks to increase in size and impact.

We are glad however, that the security and IT intelligence team of JF under Invisible which is on guard 24/7 was able to promptly and expertly fend off all the attacks, took preventive measures and are now preparing a definitive and massive retaliation that only JF team can carry out to be a lesson to all known perpetrators at a time, means, and manner of our own choosing.

We assure our members to continue to enjoy and use your forum without any worry and in case of anything that they suspect as not normal please PM me or any of the MoDs with a copy to Invisible and Farida. We stand united to guarantee that JF will continue to stand as a symbol and sign of a free and democratic society.

For Administration

Last edited:
Big up JF team - I really really appreciate what you are doing. This is a sure sign that somebody, somewhere, somewhat and somehow is starting to squirm in their seat - it must be getting too hot for them. We are definitely winning the war and as we get closer and closer to that victory, we all need the kind of vigilance that can only be driven by the true love of our country. We must never falter in our resolve - Cheers and thanks.

moto umewawakia, hawawezi kuuzima

Thanks Silencer, clearly stated.

We've increased our services security. Thanks to the person (who do not wish to be mentioned) who rang Maxence and highlighted this. This' a second attack and we've learnt from it. JF will be connecting from 4 different locations.

Thanks

We've increased our services security. Thanks to the person (who do not wish to be mentioned) who rang Maxence and highlighted this. This' a second attack and we've learnt from it. JF will be connecting from 4 different locations.

Thanks

asante Invisible na team yake,

Wabaya wetu tunao hapa hapa. Mimi sitasahau siku ileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tuli pata HASARA kubwa sana

Mafisadi kazini!!...wanaona JF inazidi kuwa tishio kwa ufisadi wao hivyo wameamua kufanya mashambulizi dhidi ya jamvi letu. Kamwe haimtaweza sauti ya watu na Watanzania popote pale tulipo lazima tushinde vita dhidi ya mafisadi, viongozi wabovu na wale wote ambao hawapendi kuiona Tanzania inapata maendeleo ya kweli. Congrats Mods for a job well done to fend off those attacks

Mungu ibariki Tanzania

Thanks

Thanks for information I faced this problem and I thought my be there is something wrong with my PC. I appreciate that good job

cheers

Very good strategy. 4 different locations. I would like to add something to strengthen JF strategic positioning against these attacks.

I will PM one of the Mods soon.

Winning is an attitude of mind, ours is positive. jf team good work and we will always support you and pray to God that your health and well being is granted.

Tehe tehe, na nanihii naye anajraibu kui hack JF, si yule mliyesema alikuwa kule jiniva ku negotiate deal.

Very good move JF team,yesterday around 17hrs East Africa time I fail to access our superb website.I thought there is something went wrong with a server/connection!!
Those attackers what are they think for us,is it a demolition intention to our board?Ooooh no way they won't achieve rather than get lost/die.
I can see what I can do to support/defend our site.
I hope,united we stand.

Keep it up JF, He who does not want to be informed and prevents others to be informed is of a devious mind and for ever will be in the dark!

Jitihada hizo za KIJINGA ni zaidi ya UFISADI. JF tayari ni mali ya WATANZANIA. Washindwe na walegee kabisa hao wanaoihujumu JF yetu.

tungepata viongozi katika nchi yetu walio makini kama mods wa JF nchi yetu ingekuwa mbali....basi tu nabii hakubaliki nyumbani

Wamerushiwa changa la macho, wameshikwa pabaya sasa wanatafuta kila njia kujinasua.

Wanainama, Wanainuka, Wanaonahaya hao!!!

2010 nafikiri watajaribu hujuma zaidi................

JF forever!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom