British born Asma el Assad..defends Syrian repression.

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
Asma-and-Bashar-al-Assad-007.jpg

Westernized yet beautiful Arab women are deeply corroding Arabic values -silently a codeword for Islamic culture- the real threat to Islam has never been Christianity but Western cultures..........

hebu mlinganishe na hawa ambao ni pure western.................kama utaona ipo tofauti.............

[h=3]Top 5 Hottest First Ladies Around the World!! 2010[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:
Bashar-al-Assad-and-his-w-007.jpg

Bashar al-Assad and his wife Asma posing for the cameras at the Elysée palace with Nicolas and Carla Sarkozy, 9 December 2010. Photograph: Franck Fife/AFP/Getty Images

Suzanne-and-Hosni-Mubarak-007.jpg

Suzanne and Hosni Mubarak in 2004, when the latter was still president of Egypt. Photograph: Sipa Press/Rex Features

Leila-Trabelsi-wife-of-fo-007.jpg

Leila Trabelsi, wife of former Tunisian president Zine El-Abidine Ben Ali in 2010. Photograph: Hassene Dridi/AP

This statement of Asma tells it all.................................

Asma al-Assad, at the start of her photogenic role as first lady, tried to keep a distance. Asked by NBC in 2007 about her role as leader's wife, she said in her icy, careful tone: "That's what I do, it's not who I am. At the end of the day I'm the same person as I was before I married the president, and I'll be the same person hopefully going forward."

Sasa waislamu hakuna waovu, umemwona Asma Bashar, Suzane Mubarak na Lela Trablis haujamuona Emine Erdogan na Queen Moza.
Please don't mix religion na politics, kama ni hivyo hao wanaume zao to begin with they are not practising muslims.

Waislam ni wengi tu kwa majina.

Sasa waislamu hakuna waovu, umemwona Asma Bashar, Suzane Mubarak na Lela Trablis haujamuona Emine Erdogan na Queen Moza.
Please don't mix religion na politics, kama ni hivyo hao wanaume zao to begin with they are not practising muslims.

Waislam ni wengi tu kwa majina.

Hujanielewa........

hakuna suala la kuchanganya siasa na dini ila ukweli wabakia ya kuwa tishio la uislamu siyo ukristu bali utamaduni wa mtu mweupe...........mwarabu hajivunii mila za kiarabu bali mila za mzungu.............na hawa wako hivi wafikiri watoto wao itakuwaje?

kuhusu uovu mimi sijaugusa....................uovu hauna dini...............uko kila mahali ila dini huwa ni kisingizio cha kujisafisha......

Hujanielewa........

hakuna suala la kuchanganya siasa na dini ila ukweli wabakia ya kuwa tishio la uislamu siyo ukristu bali utamaduni wa mtu mweupe...........mwarabu hajivunii mila za kiarabu bali mila za mzungu.............na hawa wako hivi wafikiri watoto wao itakuwaje?

kuhusu uovu mimi sijaugusa....................uovu hauna dini...............uko kila mahali ila dini huwa ni kisingizio cha kujisafisha......

Sasa nimekufahamu, nchi za north africa and some of the middle east countries are known to be more westernised than the rest of middle east. The thingi is kuna nchi ambazo zilikuwa zimetawaliwa na mzungu ie France is very much dominating the north African culture including Lebanon. Nchi kama Syria and Jordan follow the same suit people have inter-marriage with the western good example is King of Jordan his mother is American and his father, King Hussein married 2 American origin wives, so with that history what do you expect of today's culture.

Arab countries are still struggling to remain to their customs and culture I would say the so called 6 GCC nation (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain,Qatar and UAE) including Yemen however the there is alot of challenges happening and gradually we can see the trend is start to change but in very lower pace which is hard to avoid.

These country are dominated with foreign workers as its own population is very low for instance UAE, citizen are below 1m. The influx of foreign workers and sending kids abroad for high educaiton is impacting the old cusoms and tradition.

Sijui nimelonga sana

Back
Top Bottom