Boyfriend Number 2!!

Steve Dii

JF-Expert Member
Jun 25, 2007

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ONPjOle88]YouTube - Pleasure P - Boyfriend # 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzXgbyd6C4I]YouTube - Pleasure P - Boyfriend Number 2 Lyrics (Cover)[/ame]

Yo Ngabu, this falls into "chinjachinja" ain't it..... what says you?!

Pleasure P tangu ametoka Pretty Ricky naona anatoa tuu singles.

Hehe mshika pembe, mchinjaji mie nitakuwa wa mwisho mla nyama.

Do'u want the #2 too?! I can prove....!!!

I prefer to maintain the #1. Not even to think of #2.

"Call me when ur nigga aint around.....
I don't mind being the dude on the side.."
No security, kutega tena damn!

"I'll go get the camera we can make a movie", You see, with the UtaMu cjui The UchuNgu, I'm afraid the movie will be posted on that site.

I don't mind being the dude on the side.." No security, kutega tena damn!

"I'll go get the camera we can make a movie", You see, with the UtaMu cjui The UchuNgu, I'm afraid the movie will be posted on that site.

Hey Lizy....be careful...SteveD yuko kama Yo Yo...

Do'u want the #2 too?! I can prove....!!!

SteveD
user_online.gif

SteveD is # 2 with a lot 2 prove!! ;)
JF Premium

So you are no 2 somewhere?

Good for you, though.......

"Look very, you will go and water",
kwikwikwikwi

I don't mind being the dude on the side.."
No security, kutega tena damn!

...so you okay with it in some way, huh?! Good... worry not about the cameras, there wud be none.

Tangu lini mchinjaji akashika nyama? hehe kuna mchuna ngozi na anaye katakata vipande lakini si unajua huwezi kula nyama mbichi.

Wewe na mshika pembe mtagawana maini, figo, utumbo, makongoro, na mabaki mabaki mengine kama hayo. Fillet Mignon, t-bone, flank steak etc....naziwahi mimi mchinjaji

Heheheheheh

You are such a bad boy. Utachomwa moto wewe.

...ha ha ha, ulishaona kitoto kikinyoosha kidole kuelekea kwenye pasi ya kunyooshea nguo, au kwenye table lamp au kwenye kibatari?! kisha unakizaba kibao cha kiganja ghafla kukikataza kisishike moto..... well, well, Same feeling... let it burn or find another way to show that it burns!!

Wewe na mshika pembe mtagawana maini, figo, utumbo, makongoro, na mabaki mabaki mengine kama hayo. Fillet Mignon, t-bone, flank steak etc....naziwahi mimi mchinjaji

Kwanza jana Hawks wameshinda, Sasha.....Fierce yuko wapi amenifanya nipende B-ball ghafla[wink].

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom