Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010

David Haye says win sends 'scary message' to Vitali Klitschko

• David Haye sets sights on world title fight with Vitali Klitschko
• Defeated Dereck Chisora believes Haye would beat Vitali

Derek+Chisora+v+David+Haye

dereck-chisora-006.jpg
Dereck Chisora and David Haye showed each other respect after their grudge match at Upton Park. Photograph: Andrew Couldridge/Action Images

David Haye has stated his ambition to challenge Vitali Klitschko for the world heavyweight title after his blistering fifth-round knockout of Dereck Chisora.
The 31-year-old put in an awesome display against the man he had brawled with at a Munich press conference five months ago, flooring him twice in quick succession, the second time following a flurry of devastatingly fierce punches.
The result was even more impressive given Saturday night's fight was Haye's first in 12 months, with his last outing seeing him comprehensively beaten by the younger of the Klitschko brothers, Wladimir, on an equally rain-drenched night in Hamburg.
That defeat saw Haye lose the WBA title. He retired soon after, as promised, but it was always felt he would return to make amends and that is exactly what he did against Chisora.
"I've sent out a scary message to Vitali Klitschko and, to be honest, he may not want to fight me after seeing this performance," said Haye.
"I'm not going to make a rash decision but, yes, I would like to regain the heavyweight title and I would be very confident of beating Vitali."
The Ukrainian next faces the undefeated German Manuel Charr, who was in attendance at Saturday night's post-match press conference and bizarrely challenged Haye to a fight once, in his own estimations, he had defeated Klitschko in Moscow in September.
For Chisora they may be no way back to the big time following this fourth defeat in succession. He accepted he had lost to the better man and may now focus on regaining his licence from the British Boxing Board of Control, which punished the 28-year-old following his scrap with Haye after Chisora's defeat by Vitali Klitschko.
The Zimbabwe-born fighter threatened to shoot Haye and was subsequently questioned by German police. It was, thus, little surprise that the BBBC refused to sanction this contest, leading to the Luxembourg Boxing Federation organising it instead.
"I'm not proud of my performance but I ain't going to moan," said Chisora. "Vitali don't fight no more – I think David would win against him."
Haye and Chisora embraced after this fight, and the winner said: "Any damage that was done by our altercation in Munich is well and truly fixed now. People said that was a black eye for boxing; well the bags have gone from boxing's eyes now.
"The crowd have gone home happy with a smile on their face. That's the bottom line.
"Whatever beef I had with Dereck before the fight is over now from my side and I hope it's vice versa.
"After sharing a ring with Dereck I have a new found respect for the man."
Chisora pledged to honour a bet he had agreed with Haye that the loser would donate £20,000 from their purse to a charity of the winner's choice. The money will go to the Afro-Caribbean Leukaemia Trust.
'I'm £20,000 down but a bet is a bet. I enjoyed the fight. Both of us came to fight and it was a great fight. I drew the straw. The beef is over for me as well. Now we can eat in the same restaurants and go in the same clubs. After the fight we made up."

Two past klistchko losers when they brawl do WE KNOW WHAT IS happening beyond bragging over another klistchko fight that is unlikely to happen given the level of the defeat the duo suffered in the hands of Ukrainian?

Slugfest: Haye and Chisora trade heavy shots in Round 4

Knockdown: A two-punch combination from Haye floors Chisora in the fifth round

chisora ni bondia hovyohovyo kabisa,hakuna kitu alikuwa anafanya ulingoni