Boxing:Haye crowned WBA champion

Kuna mazungumzo yanafanyika kwamba David Haye apigane na mmoja wa hao majamaa.

Yupo yeye Klitschko halafu kuna Wladimir na Vitali. Pambano hilo linatarajiwa kufanyika mwakani pale Wembley na watu 90,000 wataleta 20 million.

Lakini kabla ya hapo itaabidi alinde mkanda wake kwa kupigana na John Ruiz hiohio mwakani inazungumziwa kwenye ukumbi wa 02 Arena uliopo mashariki mwa London.

Ila hawawezi kupigana kabla ya mwezi May kwani bado David atakuwa akiugulia mkono wake wa kushoto ambao aliumia kwenye mpambano wa jana.

Wladimir, anashikilia mikanda miwili ya IBF na WBO ambayo ni sawa na ubingwa wa uzito wa juu.

Vitali, ana ubingwa wa WBO na ndie anaehofiwa kwa sasa na amesema yupo tayari kukabiliana na David Haye.

The heavyweight division sucks right now. I miss the late 80s to the mid 90s where the division was stacked up with the talents of Lenox Lewis, Riddick Bowe, Evander Holyfield, and Mike Tyson.

Who can forget the Bowe-Holyfield trilogy? Those were the days..

Two grown men running at full speed colliding (head first) in the middle of the field is a little bit lower in the scale of barbarity? American football is one of the most violent of sports but yet the NFL is a multi billion dollar enterprise. In general, people are inherently barbaric.

We can disagree on the order of barbarity, but I see you even went a step further in saying that (If I am reading you correctly) not only are sports inherently barbaric, but people are inherently barbaric. You may very well be giving up on sanitation by saying "If people are inherently barbaric, then what the heck, you can't fight nature". I understand your position.this does not mean that I don't enjoy sports too (to tell you the truth I enjoy more the observation of people enjoying sports than i do enjoy sports) the groupthink, the mob psychology, the irrationality of it all, it is what makes us human.If a totally rational being from another galaxy were to land on earth they would have a hard time understanding why grown men chase a ball, or why people stand up for hours just to get a glimpse of their favorite star.

So based on the observation, I have to agree with you that people are inherently barbaric, that base will explain a lot of things, from why people like boxing to why they re-elected George Bush.

Thats why I like riadha......you can chase the wind as much as you want....No harm No foul....:)

Thats why I like riadha......you can chase the wind as much as you want....No harm No foul....:)

If ever there was a sporting activity that could test the "fitness" theory riadha is it.

Ila hata na huu kuna some extremists (sio mimi) in my corner wananiambia kuwa ni a waste of energy that can be used resourcefully, in fact it is no different from weightlifting.

Kungekuwa na mchezo wa kubeba matofali ya kujenga daraja then that would be so different from simple weightlifting, in fact usingekuwa mchezo per se ila ingekuwa ni economic activity.

Kungekuwa na riadha ya kupeleka barua vijijini likewise.

Ila in the current form, riadha na wightlifting zinawafanya watu watumie energy unresourcefully. like hampsters in a cage, running a lot but going nowhere. The goals are rather artificial in a world with so many real issues. Ndivyo wanavyosema.

Kubwa jinga jingine limepigwa juzijuzi hapa mujini. Huyu Boxer kwa jina la Andrew Golota anasifika kwa kupiga chini ya mkanda na kukimbia ulingo siku alipigana na Mike Tyson. Juzi juzi kapigwa na kijana mdogo anayemzidi zaidi ya kilogram 20.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOxr42sw1Dc&feature=PlayList&p=EB492601B3F736D1&index=30[/ame]

Tomasz Adamek inasemekana sasa ana hamu na Ray Jones Jr. Mhhh, mambo magumu maana Ray pamoja na umri kwenda, inabidi uwe umekula haswa haswa vinginevyo ile mikono yake ambayo siku zote kaiweka chini na mwepesi kukwepa makonde, anaweza kukufanya kitu kibaya. Ngoja tusubiri maana kama likitokea pambano, mambo yatakuwa mazito sana kwao wote maana huyu kijana naye ana uwezo wa kuhimili kibano na mzuri wa kurusha zile ngumi za moja kwa moja za kushtukiza.