Bounty: 50, 000 project

HT

JF-Expert Member
Jul 29, 2011
Developer is needed for developing component of a bigger project. Note that You will be selling the codes and code rights. It is targeted for experienced people who will use short time and hence amount of bounty will be reasonable to pay their time. But if you can still do it within a limit for same amount you are welcome.

Bounty will be raised if we be convinced by reasons to raise it. All other information will be released as we get in touch and agree on basic things

Qualifications:
Since we want codes, your education background does not matter as long as you can:
1. Use effectively GNU Flex and Bison
2. Know how to write lex/grammar files for Flex/Bison
3. Know C/C++

MORE INFO
1. You will not maintain the component nor fix any bug
2. Bounty is not time bound (though there is deadline on time length)
3. You will build your code on code that is already there (a lot of things will be copy and paste, mostly you will do organizing codes and add few codes)

If you think you can accept a challenge contact me via PM. A successful candidate can be contacted for future project and get employed if that will fit our vision. Note, do not apply for funny :A S-coffee:
Money is Tsh not dollars!

Let us Go Tanzanians!

Note: Mods pls don't move to Matangazo, many devs don't go there~

Bounty amounts to 50,000 TZS, is that correct sire?

Yes! Here is why:
it is one small component of bigger project so we buy manpower and pay for time. it is not the whole project for 50k :)
Also you will not work as an orphan, there will be someone assigned to lend you help so that you finish it sooner.
And remember that
Bounty will be raised if we be convinced by reasons to raise it.

I have edited to reflect the truth that it is a small component not project :)

50,000? Thats $30 dollars, that's messed up. Au per hour?

50,000? Thats $30 dollars, that's messed up. Au per hour?
Even if you can do in five minutes, that is why in explanations it "for experienced". I have added more explanations which are you don't maintain nor fix any bug. You just do a working library and you are done!