Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!

Discussion in 'JF Doctor' started by Dr. Chapa Kiuno, Nov 17, 2011.

  1. Dr. Chapa Kiuno

    Dr. Chapa Kiuno JF-Expert Member

    #1
    Nov 17, 2011
    Joined: Sep 11, 2009
    Messages: 445
    Likes Received: 2
    Trophy Points: 0
    A VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE


    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]



    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]
    [TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 99%"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%"]
    Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!
    On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her breast cancer.
    It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue.
    Sheryl Crow's oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car. The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car. Pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know that just might save us! Use a stainless steel can or a glass bottle instead of plastic!
    LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE / GIRLFRIEND / DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE!
    This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center . No plastic containers in microwaves.
    No plastic water bottles in freezers. No plastic wrap in microwaves.
    Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies. Don't freeze plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently the Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.
    He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.
    He said that we should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers.... This especially applies to foods that contain fat.
    He said that the combination of fat, high heat and plastic releasesdioxin into the food.

    Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Pyrex or ceramic
    containers for heating food. You get the same result, but without the dioxin.
    So, such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from their containers and heated in something else.
    Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper.
    It's safer to use tempered glass, such as Pyrex, etc. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons... Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.
    This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life!
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
     
  2. Big One

    Big One JF-Expert Member

    #2
    Nov 17, 2011
    Joined: Apr 11, 2011
    Messages: 759
    Likes Received: 0
    Trophy Points: 33
    dah hii kali inabid tufunguke
     
  3. Mbonea

    Mbonea JF-Expert Member

    #3
    Nov 17, 2011
    Joined: Jul 14, 2009
    Messages: 640
    Likes Received: 0
    Trophy Points: 33
    Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!! balaaa
     
  4. Iselamagazi

    Iselamagazi JF-Expert Member

    #4
    Nov 18, 2011
    Joined: Sep 26, 2011
    Messages: 2,186
    Likes Received: 10
    Trophy Points: 0
    kazi tunayo!!!
     
  5. Oxlade-Chamberlain

    Oxlade-Chamberlain JF-Expert Member

    #5
    Nov 18, 2011
    Joined: May 26, 2009
    Messages: 7,868
    Likes Received: 30
    Trophy Points: 145
    Hii ni kweli kabisa mkuu.

    Tutumie chupa za stainless steel kuifadhi maji ya kunywa tunayopeleka makazini na sehemu zozote zile.

    Na bora kuchemsha maji mwenyewe nyumbani na kujaza kwenye chupa ya stainless steel na kunywa kuliko maji ya kwenye chupa. Hatujui hizi chupa mpaka zikitufikia zimepitia mazingira gani ya joto.

    Kuhusu microwave hio ndio noma sana.
     
  6. Dr. Chapa Kiuno

    Dr. Chapa Kiuno JF-Expert Member

    #6
    Nov 18, 2011
    Joined: Sep 11, 2009
    Messages: 445
    Likes Received: 2
    Trophy Points: 0
    Tujitahidi sana kufikisha ujumbe huu kwa wenzetu wajameni.
     
  7. Njowepo

    Njowepo JF-Expert Member

    #7
    Nov 18, 2011
    Joined: Feb 26, 2008
    Messages: 9,171
    Likes Received: 292
    Trophy Points: 180
    Kwa maisha ya sasa naona kila kitu kina madhara
     
Loading...