Bombshell to Zitto Kabwe? John Mashaka amshambulia Zitto dhidi ya Prof. Muhongo

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kiranga unapomcheka mwenzako kumbe na wewe unachekwa na watu wengine. Hivi hukujua kuwa kuna spellchecker?

Ona hapa:
"Don't write what you would not go as far as describing, write what you would go as far as decribing Mr. Mashaka. Is this turning into some personal wrangle between team Zitto and team Muhongo? I would lack a team them then."

kiranga anajifanyaga kujua kweli. he has no difference with Zitto

Yes it is a political stunt - and the minister know it: At first place why contracts were signed without proper assessment? - who are these guys who make and/or sign these contracts? One thing for sure they are CCM and obviously if not insane, they smoke lots of ...... - all day.

tembelea michuzi blog uone mashak ana zitto walivyochanwa na kibonde wa udom

Who has the altimate Power to review these contracts between Mr Kikwete and Mr. Muhongo? The Answer is Kikwete. How many times has this fellow to promised to review the contracts in the mineral and energy industry? how many have been reviewed? what impacts has we felt from any of such reviews? The answer is none has been reviewed. So what makes both ZITTO and Mashaka see any material benefits from Mr. Muhongo's statement? someone tell me. what is that?

Who has the altimate Power to review these contracts between Mr Kikwete and Mr. Muhongo? The Answer is Kikwete. How many times has this fellow to promised to review the contracts in the mineral and energy industry? how many have been reviewed? what impacts has we felt from any of such reviews? The answer is none has been reviewed. So what makes both ZITTO and Mashaka see any material benefits from Mr. Muhongo's statement? someone tell me. what is that?

I doubt JK ever read any contract. Muhongo will soon be frustrated by the Corruption Kingpins. His start was good, unfortunately he is not going to take around before giving up. this is how CCM works. Where is Magufuli?

... Give our minister enough time! its too early to assess him! kakuta mambo mengi yalishaoza kwenye serikali ya ccm!

@Kiranga unapomcheka mwenzako kumbe na wewe unachekwa na watu wengine. Hivi hukujua kuwa kuna spellchecker?

Ona hapa:
"Don't write what you would not go as far as describing, write what you would go as far as decribing Mr. Mashaka. Is this turning into some personal wrangle between team Zitto and team Muhongo? I would lack a team them then."

1. One could clearly see that that was a typo as Kiranga did spell "describing" correctly in the same sentence.

2. One could clearly see that Kiranga, despite being a hyperbolic harakiri prescriber, is self deprecating in a way that will not put writing Esperanto or some other Claude Shannon strip coded notation in the interest of saving disk space (however feeble) past him.

3. Kiranga is also not past claiming that this was another Kiranga, virtual and slightly altered by the Einsteinian spooky-action-at-a-distance experience of the non-English speaking home galaxies of that Kaluza-Klein spacetime continuum defying part of the multiverse.

4.You can't criticize the disarming critic who claims not to know anything, which includes this dismally constructed smorgarsbord of a hodgepodge lingua franca called English.

5. At least Kiranga is not named "Mashaka", which is a downer that dooms any penned word by the bearer with intrinsic doubt.

Kiranga, Arrogance, hate and jelousy are man's worst enemies !
Review your pattern

How can one professing and actually upholding his ignorance be construed as arrogant?

How can one who is immersed in the Dharma be hateful?

How could one who renounces attachment be jealous?

Hyperbolically idiosyncratic? Maybe. Arrogant, hateful and jealous? You must be grossly mistaken.

How can one professing and actually upholding his ignorance be construed as arrogant?

Hyperbolically idiosyncratic? Maybe. Arrogant, hateful and jealous, you must be grossly mistaken.

Using Jargon is not the sign of brilliance. 99% of your readers have no clueor grasp of the LEXICON words you have used. Make good use of your brain by educating others not complicating things to them. Again review your postings, they speak for themselves. You have very limited difference with Nyangi Ngabu. He falls in the same category

Using Jargon is not the sign of brilliance. 99% of your readers have no clueor grasp of the LEXICON words you have used. Make good use of your brain by educating others not complicating things to them. Again review your postings, they speak for themselves. You have very limited difference with Nyangi Ngabu. He falls in the same category

And where did I say I was brilliant?

What is jargon to you is commonplace meme to memento the mental instruments with an artistic savoir faire that you can't compare, to others.

Hyperbolically idiosyncratic? Maybe. Arrogant, hateful and jealous? You must be grossly mistaken.

Hoe helpful is the word to a regular reader?

Hoe helpful is the word to a regular reader?

Who is a regular reader? How do you know who is a regular reader? and why do you emphasize the help side? Why shouldn't the word be helpful in it's exactitude? And even if one does not understand the word, how could enriching one's vocabulary in a real day to day usage of this tongue be any harmful?

You are not telling me that "idiosyncratic" is such a vocabulary to you?

That would be sheer idiocracy pampered with an accompanying ideophobia.

Who is a regular reader? How do you know who is a regular reader? and why do you emphasize the help side? Why shouldn't the word be helpful in it's exactitude? And even if one does not understand the word, how could enriching one's vocabulary in a real day to day usage of this tongue be any harmful?

You are not telling me that "idiosyncratic" is such a vocabulary to you?

That would be sheer idiocracy pampered with an accompanying ideophobia.

I swear to God even Americans and Brits will need a dictionary to grasp the message you were trying to get across. The worst case scenario they won't take the trouble of reading it all

Ukweli ni kwamba kina Zitto walikwisha review hizi contract hasa za madini na kuna kamati nyingine waliisha zipitia vile vile na report zipo sasa ukitazama hili la Muhongo kurudia vitu ambavyo tayari vimekwisha pitiwa na kukutwa na makosa halafu yakatolewa mapendekezo asiyafuate au kuyatekeleza utajua fika kwamba Muhongo naye anatufunga kamba tu...

Kwa nini namkubali Zitto katika hili ni kwa sababu anajua vizuri report yao na mapendekezo yao yalikuwa yapi na Muhongo ameshindwa kufanya lolote isipokuwa kurudia tena Upya kupitia mikataba ambayo anajua fika ni mivbovu.. Kwa mfano anasema sana kuhusu Symbion na kuchukua mabillioni ya fedha lkn mbona asiwasimamishe kwanza wakati uchunguzi wake ukifanywa.

I swear to God even Americans and Brits will need a dictionary to grasp the message you were trying to get across. The worst case scenario they won't take the trouble of reading it all

Which Americans and Brits? They are not monolithic you know.

And where did I say I was brilliant?

What is jargon to you is commonplace meme to memento the mental instruments with an artistic savoir faire that you can't compare, to others.

watu frustrated hujifariji kwa kuandika vitu visivyoeleweka ili kuwafrustrate na wengine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom