Bomb blasts in Uganda kill World Cup fans...mkono wa Al-Shabaab?

Acha ku despise your fellow Tanzanians.Hii issue ya 9/11 kuwa ni inside job ina prevail worldwide....even in the white house.

source
Ni mihadhara gani ilitumika ku shape hao 100 signatories?

Personally I take it as ...conspiracy theory

Suala 9/11 hata kama si 'inside job' bado ukweli unabaki palepale kwamba kwa muda mrefu tu heretic Islamic organisations na magenge mengine yamekuwa part and parcel ya American agenda. Ni vigumu kutofautisha kama fulani yupo au hayupo kwene American agenda.

As the East Africa condemns the Sunday Terrorist attacks on Kampala,one nation has been put on the spot.According to reports on the Kenyan Media,Kenyan Intelligence security services had prior knowledge that Al Shabaab were planning to strike in Nairobi and Kampala last weekend.

Its said that Kenya was on high security alert since Thursday last week.It is no coincidence when an Elite Police Unit bounced on A Somali national at Ongata Rongai who was carrying 300 bomb detonators and they shot him on the spot when he tried to escape.

The Kenyan Millitary on its part deployed an extra 1,700 special forces on the Kenya Somali border on Thursday evening last week in anticipation of the Al Shabaab attack.These forces are still at the border.

During the last weekend,most popular entertainment spots in Nairobi were under watch of Anti-terrorism Police unit and Special Crime Prevention Units,...This begs the question.....did Vigillance House Nairobi fail to share Al Shabaab intelligence to Uganda
Authorities?
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/InsidePage.php?id=2000013808&catid=159&a=1
YouTube - Militants target Somalia's neighbours

Suala 9/11 hata kama si 'inside job' bado ukweli unabaki palepale kwamba kwa muda mrefu tu heretic Islamic organisations na magenge mengine yamekuwa part and parcel ya American agenda. Ni vigumu kutofautisha kama fulani yupo au hayupo kwene American agenda.
Tuko pamoja Abdulhalim
Ndio maana huwa naishia kwa kusema...the world politics is too complex to comprehend..there's no permanent friend nor enemy..it all depends on the interest

interesting, there are some evidences on the possibility of Kenya Intelligency Unit hiding that sensitive information cause i don't think Ugandan security agencies would have not acted on time! EAC at large! greedy prevailing never trust Kenya that's all i can say!

Inawezekana hata Uganda walikuwa na hizo taarifa. Lakini kama kawaida ya mambo haya ya kigaidi/'kujitoa muhanga' mara nyingi sio rahisi kujua exactly wapi watafanya mambo yao na zaidi ni nani 'atajilipua'!

I am tempted to agree with you. Most of the Kenyan (not all) are very selfish. They want to be seen on top in everything....unhealthy competition. EAC tutafika, yaani kungekuwa na uwezekano wa kuwatupa nje wakenya EAC ingefanikiwa sana, kwa mtazamo wangu

I don't think Uganda had that intelligence....they could have acted.....what amazes me is how did an Elite Police Unit in Kenya reserved for special operations....found itself protecting revellers in Nairobi and even went further to shot dead a Somali national dead who was found carrying detonators?????

Kenyan Units knew more than everybody else.....they even deployed Special Army Units at the border just two days before the kampala attack.These guys are selfish

I agree with kaburunye.this is the highest level of selfshness , and kenya govt should be blamed for what happened, since their collaboration na existing somalia govt is stronger than ever!

.... I stumbled upon the following reactions to the Uganda bombings! Some are reminiscent of school of thought of a MS!

•Uganda killed 25000 Somali women and children in Mogadishu according to UN and right watch groups. They injured more than 30.000 in Somalia according Doctors without borders. They displaced 1.5 million women and children in Somalia according to USAID and UNHCR. Then Al-Shabab killed only 74 in Uganda. Do the math. Always remember Muslims will not go silence if you attack their homeland. Ask Western dying empires and their proxy wars.

•Please, Africa does not need violence to develop its infrastructures. Only darkness can fight darkness, and Light will be restored all over our sinful world very soon. It's time for all those who work for darkness to turn to the Light as we are all still in God's endless Mercy period. May the Soul of our faithful brothers and Sisters of Uganda rest in Peace. Peace be fully restored in the world, mainly in Africa. To God be the Glory!!!! We'll all meet soon and rejoiced in the ever lasting Light of God soon. The Transformation process of our world is already authorized and undertaken by all the beings of light. The world is drunk of our wrong actions.

•Barbaric and cowardice act! We sympathies with families and friends of those killed and injured. God bless Ethiopia and Uganda. Islam the religion of peace RIGHT!?? Here is my piece - you Islam MFer's should all die drowning in pig's blood. If this were to happen there really would be peace.

•If you investigate in the crime scene, you will find (usa)'s stamps, but we can not argue them, because even the investigators are their followen.
usa knows how make riots by exploding poor people countries. and its generation is jew. every body know that, only who doesnt want to know.

•With the advent of gay & sodomic priests, Christianity has been belittled by the New World Order. As for Islam, they are using 'TERROR' to destroy its image. The poor Al-Shabab are playing to their tunes without seeing the big picture. The whole plan has DEFINITELY been orchestrated by the New World Order to perfection (i.e. training, sponsorship & logistics) without us understanding it. This is then replayed in theaters to our amusement. We finally join in by accusing each other - they have dominated our lives, thoughts and actions. When will we wake up and save the planet from this evil minded guys whose object is to destroy both Islam and Christianity! They preach way. Peace!

•So they found a belt I hope they realize that one of these cowards @#$% himself and took it off and ran like the coward he is. One thing for sure those poor folks over there are used to violence so they won't scare so easy. Unlike Bush, Cheney,Addington, and Cofer Black who are amongst the most despicable cowards this country has ever seen. God be with all of you over there.

•I am not familiar with Islam. So someone please tell how it is that they worship this ignorant man named Moham who stole the virginity of a 9 yr old infant girl? What sick mind could do this?

•If you believe in Allah (God), you have to treat human being as you treat your self, and what's with killing the innocent ppl, what do they get benefit out of that, if they have the balls why don't they do that to the soldiers instead of hiding their crap a…….. This is a lesson to all east African country and to the rest of the world.

Focus on Terrorists like Al-qaeda, Al-shabab or whatever their name is, they will never sleep they always think about killing causing problems to the country and to the world in general, If not today 2moro, so, better break them before they go far. God, I hate terrorists, you make me sick…the world would be better without your kind in it!!.

With the advent of gay & sodomic priests, Christianity has been belittled by the New World Order. As for Islam, they are using 'TERROR' to destroy its image. The poor Al-Shabab are playing to their tunes without seeing the big picture. The whole plan has DEFINITELY been orchestrated by the New World Order to perfection (i.e. training, sponsorship & logistics) without us understanding it. This is then replayed in theaters to our amusement. We finally join in by accusing each other - they have dominated our lives, thoughts and actions. When will we wake up and save the planet from this evil minded guys whose object is to destroy both Islam and Christianity! They preach way. Peace!
It was interesting to read this comment.

Hii NWO inahusishwa na mambo mengi, kuanzia huko kwene 'utakatifu' (dini za kupanga), siasa, biashara, demography, vita, ugaidi, etc etc. Wengine wamefikia hadi kuzihusisha hizi secret societies na UFISADI unaofanyika Tz. We hope time will tell, lakini no doubt tunaishi ktk very dangerous times, hususan sie ktk dunia ya kajamba nani.

I don't think Uganda had that intelligence....they could have acted.....what amazes me is how did an Elite Police Unit in Kenya reserved for special operations....found itself protecting revellers in Nairobi and even went further to shot dead a Somali national dead who was found carrying detonators?????

Kenyan Units knew more than everybody else.....they even deployed Special Army Units at the border just two days before the kampala attack.These guys are selfish

i don't think you can entirely blame kenya for not informing uganda, because they were already informed. this is because the threats came a long time early this year, and the security alert has been on the brink since then.

It was interesting to read this comment.

Hii NWO inahusishwa na mambo mengi, kuanzia huko kwene 'utakatifu' (dini za kupanga), siasa, biashara, demography, vita, ugaidi, etc etc. Wengine wamefikia hadi kuzihusisha hizi secret societies na UFISADI unaofanyika Tz. We hope time will tell, lakini no doubt tunaishi ktk very dangerous times, hususan sie ktk dunia ya kajamba nani.

... right on! Wakati jamaa zingine, Basungu na wale wanaoibukia wakiwa BUSY ku-strategize FUTURE zao, ONE of the approaches is SUBVERSION aginst others, They have targets and implementation started long ago. What is quite striking is also the fact that WE ARE FUNDING their efforts. Yes, these are dangerous times indeed. That started way back though. Worst stilol, we are willing accomplices towards our own extermination. Of course as you put it, time will tell. As long as we remain subservient to Basungus and their machinations our selfsoughyt armageddon aint that far away. AIDS, civil conficts, hunger, genetical warfare....and lately al-shabab!

... right on! Wakati jamaa zingine, Basungu na wale wanaoibukia wakiwa BUSY ku-strategize FUTURE zao, ONE of the approaches is SUBVERSION aginst others, They have targets and implementation started long ago. What is quite striking is also the fact that WE ARE FUNDING their efforts. Yes, these are dangerous times indeed. That started way back though. Worst stilol, we are willing accomplices towards our own extermination. Of course as you put it, time will tell. As long as we remain subservient to Basungus and their machinations our selfsoughyt armageddon aint that far away. AIDS, civil conficts, hunger, genetical warfare....and lately al-shabab!

Walking on the dangerous rope....one shud be very careful....at least we can mix with ours

Wana JF msishangae mkakuta kwamba Mtanzania akawemo ktk hili genge lililolipua huko kwa ndugu zetu Kampala, maana dunia ya sasa ianaunganishwa zaidi kwa kufuata ITIKADI na DINI na si UTAIFA AU RANGI YA NGOZI AU KIKANDA(Regional e.g EAC,SADCC au ECOWAS).

Dunia ya sasa umdhanie ndiye kumbe siye, si tunakumbuka yule jamaa mwendesha baiskeli jijini DSM kila siku toka Magomeni Mapipa kwenda Mnazi Mmoja ndio alikuwa kinara wa mlipuko wa mwaka 1998 jijini DSM! someni kiunganishi hiki: USA v. Usama Bin Laden - Trial Transcript Day 18 pia volume 19/21/71/72/74 ktk kiunganishi hicho hicho kilichotolewa kama ushahidi kortini Southern District New York.

Mkuu usilojua ni usiku wa kiza. Hao al Shabab umeshajiuliza wanapata wapi silaha na support??

Ningeshauri Tz isijiingize kwene matatizo ya watu wengine maana twajua gharama italipwa na wavuja jasho akina siye tuso na mbele wala nyuma.

Tulijiingiza kwene vita ya ukombozi kusini mwa Africa..WHO REMEMBERS US TODAY??

kwani wewe ni msomali? mbona kila ukisikia wasomali wanaongelewa upo pale kuwakingia kifua?....silaha wanapata wapi, hilo ni swali la mwanaume kweli?....haujui kama silaha wananunua kutumia hela zinazofadhiliwa na wasomali wenzao wanaofanya kazi nje ya nchi, al quaeda na makundi mengine ya kiislam duniani, pamoja na mabilioni wanayopata kwa njia ya kuteka meli....nchi yao haina selikali thabiti ndo maana silaha kuingiza ni rahisi tu...

wasomali hatuwataki hapa tz, na tunatakiwa kuwachukulia hatua. cha ajabu viongozi wa tz wanachelewesha vitambulisho na itafika kipindi wasomali watapata vitambulisho vya uraia na passport za kitz....pamoja na kwamba, visura vyao vya ajabuajabu, vipua na vinywele vinajulikana tu hata wakijificha.

i don't think you can entirely blame kenya for not informing uganda, because they were already informed. this is because the threats came a long time early this year, and the security alert has been on the brink since then.

Let me tell you Kenya will always find itself in any topic in here. There is always something to blame Kenya about. Case in point, Al Shabaab has claimed responsibility for the bombings in Kampala and yet Kenya is starting to feature in the debate. It's a tired argument...this blame game is sooo boring. Somebody come up with something new.

Let me tell you Kenya will always find itself in any topic in here. There is always something to blame Kenya about. Case in point, Al Shabaab has claimed responsibility for the bombings in Kampala and yet Kenya is starting to feature in the debate. It's a tired argument...this blame game is sooo boring. Somebody come up with something new.
cause u r greedy till you become a human then you will not feature in here!

cause u r greedy till you become a human then you will not feature in here!

Hahahahah...you are scared... scaredy cat!!! Yeah so what if we are greedy...Nothing new here. We will take all while you watch. Picking on me will not change anything. I will help to feed that fear you have for Kenyans. hahaha... try something new, come up with something we don't already know.

Back
Top Bottom