Blind date

Sasha Fierce

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2009
Hi you all happy valentine.

I am trying hook up my friend with a blinddate. She is a very nice lady she has a daughter she is 5"9 caramel, nice body very smart, she doesnt smoke, drinks occasionally and bright on her own way... and fun to be around

So i am trying find her a blind date with a very nice attractive guy has to be tall like her or more brown skin, musculine with a great personality and who loves kids.

Please send me your picture and your hobby if interested.

Sasha fierce.

Are you? Would you mind to give us more and to be precise boidata of the lady in question and what happen to the father of the kidds. But too why would think musculin guy would be an added advantage for your friend.

This isnnt about father of the child,its about her and the blind date.Once you hooked up then you can ask her that question.In a meantime me i am just hooking up my friend.

Dont ask too many question if interested let me know on pm with your picture attached then we will proceed frm there.

dont ask to many question about blinddate like you have never seen any kuna a lot of love line site these days so i thought of single guys in here.Dont get me wrong its not for me,its for my friend serious speaking.

confused.jpg
Mmmh! Is this kind of UKUWADI
or
just trying hook up ur friend with a some one...!

A blind date...!?

I'm Totally confused!

I guess watanzania hatuna kasumba za blinddate uh so you all find this a little wierd if not intimidated.guys you need to open up your mind and explore some different stuff (exposure is very important i guess)

I guess watanzania hatuna kasumba za blinddate uh so you all find this a little wierd if not intimidated.guys you need to open up your mind and explore some different stuff (exposure is very important i guess)

Sound! Give me shule... may be we can start this service...! As soon as we understand tofauti between blind date and UKUWADI. I'm still confused...

Anyway... hope she'll get someone of her dream... tall like her... more brown skin, masculine with a great personality and who loves kids.

Kids!? Why kids! All men loves kids... especially when we want something from women... lol

Good Luck.

Are you kidding me?not all men love kids.Some men when they hear their women are pregnant i swear they change and denial mtoto.so dont speak for them all.

Oh well may be this is not a good place for her to find a date lol!.

The issue is not to have exposure, the issue is to be exposed and get burnt with the system. watch out guyz! that is my take. The deal sound too good to be true lol

Kama hamjakuta hiyo mipicha yenu ze utamu na viwiliwili vya uchi! just kidding...try guyz...might be your luck!lol.

Lets' see her picture first!! She might not be what you claim her to be.

kwanza wewe ndo weka picha yako ! ili tuchek maslahi! hahahahahha..this is fun!!

Hi you all happy valentine.

I am trying hook up my friend with a blinddate.she is a very nice lady she has a daughter she is 5"9 caramel,nice body very smart,she doesnt smoke,drinks occasionally and bright on her own way...and fun to be around

so i am trying find her a blind date with a very nice attractive guy has to be tall like her or more brown skin,musculine with a great personality and who loves kids.

please send me your picture and your hobby if interested.

Sasha fierce.

Try mtindiowaubongo, he fits the description, the only set back he is ''mtindio'', nut case.

kwanza wewe ndo weka picha yako ! ili tuchek maslahi! hahahahahha..this is fun!!

kama yeye anataka aaminiwe kwamba rafikiye ni moto kwa
kuwa yeye kaandika hapa basi ni vyema na yeye aamini njemba
ikijitokeza na kudai na yeye ni mtu wa msuli na baab kubwa bila
kudai maphoto. hahahahaha

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom