Blackberry(s) under Verizon don't support BIS service

ceo

Sep 14, 2010
wadau wa jamii forum.
ningependa kujua kama kuna mtu mwingine ambaye ana blackberry ambayo its under verizon, or at&t storm 2 9550 kama anaweza kupata any BIS service either through vodacom, zain au zantel.
Au kama kuna any tetesi heard from friends.

Boss
Ni kama mwezi sasa kuna jamaa yangu anayo same model ya blackberry kama yako from Verizon, which had problems communicating to our BES.
He asked Zain and was advised that devices from Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile have been blocked by RIM.They requested the following info PIN Number, IMEI and also the model for the BB device
but never came back, the guy had to buy another BB device.

hallo kiraka,
i figured it as well kuwa inaweza kuwa hao carriers wameblock simu zao. am also thinking of geting a new phone but before i do i want to try all the options i have.
Cant carriers providers wa hapa tanzania contact hao verizon, etc warelease the pins, and the IMEI?
So this is a permanent problem?

Hilo ndio lilikuwa tatizo kwani jamaa kila wakiuliza wanasema bado hajapata feedback toka RIM na muda unakwenda ikabidi kununua device nyingine tu.
Sijui labda jaribu wewe kuwafuatilia tena , inawezekana wana hizo updates now.

Model gani ? na unauzaje? jibu haraka tuwasiliane nw!

blackberry tour 9630,$400

Push-To-Talk-Transforms-BlackBerry-Tour-From-Verizon-Wireless-Into-A-Powerful-Business-Communications-Tool-For-Field-Workforces.jpg

Ngoja na mimi niwahi buy one get one free nirushe waliolala :bounce:

muelekeze mganyizi nae akanunue hapo kwa bei powa zaidi.mie zangu nauza $400 kauliza bei tsh 400 x 15000.

kama unajua sehemu za nafuu muuzie muoneshe mganyizi au kanunue uje kumuuzia kwa bei ya chini.kila mtu anapata simu kwa njia tofauti.

Yo! I'm from mwanza, i had the same problem with my verizon bb tour 9630 from the airtel people, they said that it can not be fixed and i should buy a new bb! so i thought why not try tigo because airtel is an indian company where in india RIM have banned BIS. And Zantel is under etisalat which is a UAE company where also the BIS is banned. So tigo was my best option, i tried to activate it and it also didnt work, so i tried to upgrade the software and still it would not work, my only other option was to sell it. So i wiped my phone and the next morning i saw the phone blinking the LED light and to my surprise the GPRS/EDGE was big!
It continued to work for another 4 and a half days and suddenly stopped. Now it doesnt seem to be coming back anymore. So i think there must be some hope for us. I'm keeping on trying my level best to find out what to do, lets all join and work together, tufanye kazi pamoja :)

Btw there is other things i recently found out, they say never delete the service book entries and where it says APN type blackberry.net

i have not confirmed these things yet but if some1 can try this as well maybe we can work it out.

Also on your home screen type ##000000 and call button, i think this has something to do with the problem.

Let's work this out!

Peace!

Nilishajibu kuhusu hilo tatizo kwenye post zilizopita nyuma,hao verizon wana ubia na makampuni ya kutengaeneza simu ya blackbell pamoja na apple kwenye simu za iphone 3g na 4g so wakitengeneza kwenye chip za Bios za hizo simu huwa kuna program zao huwa wanazifunga ambazo hauwezi kutumia mtandao wowote dunia zaidi ya huo wa verizon ambao upo marekani ndio makao makuu yake,sio simu zote za iphone au blackbell wanazofunga hizo program ila ni kwa oda maalum kutoka kwenye hiyo kampuni,so kwa simu kama za blackbell inakuwa ni ngumu sana kuondoa hizo lock lakini kwa kuwa program zake zimefichwa sana na unatakiwa utumie box kufanya shughuli kama hiyo lakini kwenye Iphone i can unlock this phones kwa kutumia program za jailbreak pamoja na snow na hizi inakuwa simple coz hautumia box kuunlock au kuupdate OS zake bali unatumia itunes tu kufunga os zake na unatakiwa uwe online all the time unapofanya hiyo kazi ya kuunlock,so wakati mwingine kama kuna mtu yuko nje usimwagize akutumie simu hizo za verizon za blackbell coz zinasumbua sana kuunlock.

Back
Top Bottom