Black Rhinos from SA

Machamle

Mar 29, 2010
Recently I heard that TZA got Rhinos from SA.Does it mean that we donot have such rhinos here ?What is the scientific name for these animals , where have they been placed and how are they going to be monitored so that we know their progress ?

Recently I heard that TZA got Rhinos from SA.Does it mean that we donot have such rhinos here ?What is the scientific name for these animals , where have they been placed and how are they going to be monitored so that we know their progress ?
Mkuu ni kweli na mtukufu rais ameonyesha upendo mkubwa kwa vifaru hao. Bahati mbaya sana hao ni east africa rhino na tumewanunua sauzi... Sadly tutaagiza siku moja hadi tanzanite, tutaimport wamasai na hata wambulu, maana siye tutawauzia waarabu, tutapata pesa halafu vikiisha tunaagiza na rais apokee, yet tuna wizara husika

How do we benefit from these rhinos? And how did SA gain in the exercise? Where in our list of priorities does this feature?

My friend don't worry,
the president has promised that these black rhinos will be given security like the president himself... so we have the two entities given the presidential security, the president and the black rhinos... two presidents..... akili za kuambiwa changanya na zako..

Mkuu ni kweli na mtukufu rais ameonyesha upendo mkubwa kwa vifaru hao. Bahati mbaya sana hao ni east africa rhino na tumewanunua sauzi... Sadly tutaagiza siku moja hadi tanzanite, tutaimport wamasai na hata wambulu, maana siye tutawauzia waarabu, tutapata pesa halafu vikiisha tunaagiza na rais apokee, yet tuna wizara husika
In this case please let us not dramatise things. Sometime in the 1980s and early 1990s there was so much poaching in our nature reserves there was a real possibility of black rhinos being wiped out. As a form of insurance some of them were sent (not sold) to South Africa as a conservation measure because SA is better equipped and serious about conservation. While there the rhinos have multiplied and now they are being reintroduced to their natural habitat. No big deal really. Hopefully now the poaching has been contained.

Back
Top Bottom