Black hate: Critique grow over killing of black man in US

JacksonMichael

JF-Expert Member
Mar 22, 2012
source: Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon' - CNN.comSanford, Florida (CNN) --
President Barack Obama waded into the growing national controversy of the killing of an unarmed black teenager in Florida, saying the nation should do some "soul-searching to figure out how something like this happens."

"I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this and that everybody pulls together, federal state and local, to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened."
Obama said Trayvon Martin's death particularly resonated with him as an African-American parent.
"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said in brief remarks outside the White House.
As Obama was speaking, demonstrators were preparing to march to the state capitol in Tallahassee, Florida on Friday to protest the death of the17-year-old, who was shot and killed by a neighborhood watch volunteer while walking home from a convenience store
The death has sparked outrage nationwide.

The death of this kid iliniuma saana nilipoisoma siku hio.... Especially considering the fact kua the Killer obviously had killed the Kid just because he was black. Thou it is a bit confusing depending on the exact environments of the incident.... Enways Obama anauza tu chai, sijamuelewa what he means when he says his son would of have looked like Trayvon... What is he insinuating?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom