Bizzare Facts!!! (Cont..)

Mtanga Tc

JF-Expert Member
Oct 1, 2010
20. A snail can sleep for three years.

21. All polar bears are left handed.

22. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.

23. Butterflies taste with their feet.
24. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
25. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
26. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
27. Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
28. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
29. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
30. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
31. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out the body to squirt blood 30 feet.

32. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.

33. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

34. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
35. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
36. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different

37. And finally 99% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow
Peoples...You may wish to add more challenging facts......

• average mobile phone / computer keyboard has more harmful bacteria than a toilet seat
  • Earthworms have 5 hearts.
  • Elephants never forget
  • Centipedes always have an uneven pairs of walking legs.
  • Ants never sleep
  • Dogs don't see colors
  • Snakes are immune to their own poison.
  • It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
  • Hydra - an aquatic creature is the only living creature that never die. It regenerates, replacing its cells with fresh ones.

• There are 318,979,564,000 possible ways to play first four moves, per side, in chess.
  • Boxing is the only sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the winner until the contest ends.
  • The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
  • Most common name in the world is mohammed

• Am the only JF Member who has answered this post three times consecutively
  • The war between England and Zanzibar in 1896 was the shortest war in history, lasted only 38 minutes.

• an elephant is scared more of a mouse than a lion.
  • okay this one is even more shoking, 80% of people can't lik their upper lip with their tongue

• an elephant is scared more of a mouse than a lion.
  • okay this one is even more shocking, 80% of people can't lik their upper lip with their tongue
actually on the red its not true,the truth is that 99.9% of id!ots who read that will actualy try it out.hahaha idiot.

actually on the red its not true,the truth is that 99.9% of id!ots who read that will actualy try it out.hahaha idiot.
Jamani GG lol have just realized am an idiot I licked my upper lip to see if I can

20. A snail can sleep for three years.

21. All polar bears are left handed.

22. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.

23. Butterflies taste with their feet.
24. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
25. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
26. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
27. Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
28. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
29. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
30. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
31. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out the body to squirt blood 30 feet.

32. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.

33. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

34. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
35. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
36. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different

37. And finally 99% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow
Peoples...You may wish to add more challenging facts......

Not surprised (red marked):

Shakespeare = Sheikh Zubeir

Assassination = Hashashin

All typical Arabic, inventor and the invented word.

Mkuu you are the first member in JF kuji-qoute na kujibishia mwenyewe..., actually that is a fact and its bizzare

Mkuu hii research ilifanyika wapi..., its only a myth na sio ukweli
ever seen a show called 'Mythbusters'?on profile pic. This myth waz confirmed to be true after extensive test with a wild untrained elephants, it was the most shocking thing they saw! You are brilliant i must say to note that!

ever seen a show called 'Mythbusters'?on profile pic. This myth waz confirmed to be true after extensive test with a wild untrained elephants, it was the most shocking thing they saw! You are brilliant i must say to note that!
Yes Mkuu nimeweka hiyo link ya mythbusters hapo juu, lakini conclusion yao ilikuwa ni plausible, sababu i can argue kwamba walishtuka kwa kuona kitu kimeappear from nowhere all of a sudden, kuna research moja jamaa alifanya kwenye zoo elephants yaani wakawawekea mice kila sehemu lakini hawakuogopa..., So I think more research is needed on this, sababu hakuna any valid reason as to why waogope

Yes Mkuu nimeweka hiyo link ya mythbusters hapo juu, lakini conclusion yao ilikuwa ni plausible, sababu i can argue kwamba walishtuka kwa kuona kitu kimeappear from nowhere all of a sudden, kuna research moja jamaa alifanya kwenye zoo elephants yaani wakawawekea mice kila sehemu lakini hawakuogopa..., So I think more research is needed on this, sababu hakuna any valid reason as to why waogope

Hujasikia kisa cha panya alivyoona ile ya kuendea haja kubwa ya tembo? Kama umekisikia hicho kisa utajuwa kwanini tembo anaogopa panya.

• There are 318,979,564,000 possible ways to play first four moves, per side, in chess.
  • Boxing is the only sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the winner until the contest ends.
  • The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
  • Most common name in the world is mohammed

Not really, what about South America and North America?!

Back
Top Bottom