Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Bin Laden Blames U.S. for Climate Change, Urges End of Dollar

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by MziziMkavu, Jan 30, 2010.

1. MziziMkavu

MziziMkavu JF-Expert Member

Jan 30, 2010
    By Glen Carey

Jan. 29 (Bloomberg) -- Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden blamed the U.S and other industrial nations for global climate change and called for a boycott of the U.S. dollar, in an audio tape obtained by al-Jazeera television.
    Bin Laden criticised George W. Bush, the former U.S. president, for rejecting the Kyoto Protocol on carbon emissions and condemned industrial nations for failing to comply with reduction targets, al-Jazeera said today. The al-Qaeda leader denounced globalization’s “tragic implications.”
    The U.S. are the “true terrorists and therefore we should refrain from dealing the U.S. dollar and should try to get rid of this currency as early as possible,” Bin Laden said in the audio tape. He compared U.S. policies to those of the mafia, al- Jazeera reported.
    Bin Laden earlier this week claimed responsibility for the failed attempt to blow up a U.S airliner in Detroit on Dec. 25, and vowed to carry out more attacks.
    For Related News and Information: Special Report on Terrorism: TERROR <GO> Top Regional Stories: TOP GULF <GO>

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601083&sid=a0npkNjhm_aw

2. bona

bona JF-Expert Member

Jan 30, 2010
    i never liked osama as far as his attitude of killing inoccent people is concerned but at least he has my backing with this statement, if he can bomb all industries in developed countries he can be sure of my sympathy to his course!
    what is happening in haiti is directly has to do with climatic change!