Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Biggest suprise in nature!

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by Good Guy, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Good Guy

Good Guy JF-Expert Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Once there was a scientist named Leonardo Fibonacci,he was a curious fellow who noticed same numbers were showing up time after time in nature.He saw flower's petal being 3,5,8... not 2,not 4 not 6.
    After a little thinking he came up with a series we now know as Fibonacci series,here it is.
    U can notic the series begins with 0 and 1 then adding the two consecutive no. U get the nxt term.
    LOOK AT THESE AND THINK IS IT AN ACCIDENT O IS THERE AN INTELLIGENT LIFE WHICH PLANNED IT.
    1.Flower petals from roses,hibiscus to sun flowers have the no. of petals from the series.
    2.If one counts the seeds of a Sunflower spiling clockwise and the ones spiling anticlockwise u will notice the numbers are both in the series.
    3.Not only a sunflower but the pines number on a pinneapple is in the series
    4.If a rectange is drawn out of the dimensions in the series and squares are drawn in the rectangle a spiral is obtained which has a shape of a snail's shell or a human cochlea.
    5.Did i say the human cochlea is related with the series?no wonder music has 8 notes.(do le mi fa...)notice no. 8 which is in the serie
    6.Also music instruments guitar,piano,they have '5' main keys.
    7.You have 2 hands.
    8.The two hands u have have 5 fingures each.wow
    9.On u'r 5 fingures each is divided to 3 parts.
    Not only these,there are so many things in nature an most have the number in the serie.
    Knowing that most engineers now build most buildings according to the ratio of the numbers in the series hoping 2 add that mothernature misticle strength.CHEERS

2. G

Gad ONEYA JF-Expert Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Consult dan brown in 'the Da vinci code' the whole thing is explained therein black n'white.:kev: symbology, iconology, etc! robert langdon?

3. Good Guy

Dec 18, 2010
    No my friend,it's not 'Leonardo Da vinci' it's 'Leonardo Fibonacci' and they arent related.The fictional movie 'the Da vinci code' written by Dan brown investigates the murder and relates Jesus Christ and his marriage 2 Magdalena.U have confused a bit,this aint in the Da vinci code.

4. YeshuaHaMelech

YeshuaHaMelech JF-Expert Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Do you believe in novel as source of information? That is ridiculous!

GG,
    All things in the universe are designed by all wise, super intelligent designer! He have another wonder and suprise to us in the language called DNA Code!

5. Good Guy

Dec 18, 2010
    Yeah men,i think so 2.U just have 2 admit the one responcible with the creation is super intelligent nothing of this earth.Just amazin'

6. Gaijin

Gaijin JF-Expert Member

Dec 18, 2010
    There is nothing ridiculous about that.

The Fibonacci sequence was explained in that novel and if the reader confirmed the facts at another source then there is nothing wrong in using a novel for spreading information since novels tend to explain some things better anyway.

7. YeshuaHaMelech

Dec 18, 2010
    hahaha!
    Write scientific paper and include Davinci code as a reference and take it for peer review in scientific journal

8. Good Guy

Dec 18, 2010
    if u believe the Novels especially the fictional ones like these do it but not much men,cause almost all of it is ..umh fictional.But the Fibonacci series, truth

9. Gaijin

Gaijin JF-Expert Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Don't tell me all the references we are supposed to use here should be good enough for a scienctific paper in a journal.

btw can these words be used in a scientific journal? I wonder

10. Gaijin

Gaijin JF-Expert Member

Dec 18, 2010
    I was very clear about recomfirming the facts at another source first before using information from novels as it is.

You might not know this, but even fictional novels are based on facts.

Let's take the same novel as an example,

Fibonacci sequence in the novel is a fact

Monalisa history in the novel is a fact

Opus Dei is a Catholic sect which is surrounded by controversy-fact

Anomalies in the Madonna of the rocks paint- fact

Take the novel The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time for example, it talks about autism and how children with autism feel. The book is fictional but autism and how people with autism feel is a fact.

11. Good Guy

Dec 18, 2010
    What's next Jesus was married to Magdalena,wait then he had a daughter with her.I agree fictional novels are based on facts but they only take a very small bit then they tweek it into all bunch of fiction.And using a Novel as a reference point 4 me it's a no no!

12. YeshuaHaMelech

Dec 18, 2010
    All in all, Dan have interwoven facts with fiction so that they look like all facts!
    I know that book and you cannot use it except in novel stuffs.

13. YeshuaHaMelech

Dec 18, 2010
    Scientific stuffs needs scientific references not novels! The bottom line is DVC is novel and should be treated that way!

Why not? Do you want to bring that old garbage of time+matter+chance=DNA? :lol:

14. Gaijin

Gaijin JF-Expert Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Nobody is saying we should be using novels as reference points (unless we are talking about language use and social idioms and aphorism of course where using novels as reference point is a norm).

What we are saying is, in a discussion like this one here, there is no problem in saying that this fact was also mentioned and explained clearly in a certain novel.

To me, it only makes the discussions more broad and as a result involve a wider variety of people.

Wouldn't it be interesting to get a direct quote from the novel about Fibonacci series and compare with what you sent us?

15. Gaijin

Gaijin JF-Expert Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Give scientific proof of the existance of this super intelligent designer of your's then

16. YeshuaHaMelech

Dec 18, 2010
    I know your stance! but know that "Nothing didn't create everything" that is fairy tale for grownup

17. Gaijin

Gaijin JF-Expert Member

Dec 18, 2010
    What a nice way of keeping your dignity while saying you cant :)

18. YeshuaHaMelech

Dec 18, 2010
    I detected your fallacy of shifting the burden of proof to me. You should be the first to give proof that No super intelligent designer made DNA code since we all know languages do not just happen! Before you asked for proof you should have refuted my position which you didn't.

19. Gaijin

Gaijin JF-Expert Member

Dec 18, 2010
    You are the one who said whatever we write here should be good enough for a scientific journal. I just asked you to show how you proved your words in a scientific journal..........apparently you can't. Which only proves to me that you have double standards.

20. YeshuaHaMelech

Dec 18, 2010
    We don't prove things in scientific journals. we write for peer review. you write whatever hypothesis you write and attach all your methods...and many things that are irrelevant to mention here.
    If you object that super intelligent didn't made DNA then you should be the one to tell us who made it! Otherwise it will be like tinkling cymbal