Big help to students at all levels

Mutensa

JF-Expert Member
Feb 20, 2009
Hello,
I have been using and found it very profitable to communicate this to all education stakeholders. For some of you, you will find it not worthy posting this issue but I think those who did not know have to know. In case you are searching information, educational materials, reference etc, I am recommending use of Wikipedia. it is accessible at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It is very handy with information. I hope students, not only primary and secondary but also upper levels, will find it useful.

In case anyone has a better (or simply another) tool than this, please communicate it via this threads.
Test it and update us.
thanks.

it is simply a method used to attrach attention of people.
Thanks belinda.

Du this very low post ever seen...break news ya kutumia wikipedia...please spare my ribs.....

Hello,
I have been using and found it very profitable to communicate this to all education stakeholders. For some of you, you will find it not worthy posting this issue but I think those who did not know have to know. In case you are searching information, educational materials, reference etc, I am recommending use of Wikipedia. it is accessible at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It is very handy with information. I hope students, not only primary and secondary but also upper levels, will find it useful.

In case anyone has a better (or simply another) tool than this, please communicate it via this threads.
Test it and update us.
thanks.

Yeah,it is news though not new,thanx anyway for your generosity.
be blessed.

Mutensa !Yu are great and wonderfull. Usingeweka hiyo Breaking news-nisingepasoma hapo. Dooooh umenisaidia sana na watoto wangu. Waswahili breaking news zao wanataka wasikie wanayoyataka wao. Kama ukipata zingine tuwekee breaking news.Asante,mdau Greenland.

Wikipedia is not a credible source, any Dick, Tom, Harry or Mwamvita from the hoi polloi can inflict his or her ignorance on all of us simply by typing there.

Don't get me wrong it is a very good source of information, the only caveat is that it is not a reliable source and one has to do some more verification before using the info produced by the "tragedy of the commons" effect that Wikipedia is descending by.

Wikipedia is not a credible source, any Dick, Tom, Harry or Mwamvita from the hoi polloi can inflict his or her ignorance on all of us simply by typing there.

Don't get me wrong it is a very good source of information, the only caveat is that it is not a reliable source and one has to do some more verification before using the info produced by the "tragedy of the commons" effect that Wikipedia is descending by.

Is that so?!

Mutensa naomba nikuunge mkono wewe na wapenda "breaking news" za "good source of information" naomba kwa ambao sio breaking news mnisamehe in advance. Jaribuni kutembelea HowStuffWorks - Learn How Everything Works!.
Hapo hata kama waliyokuwekea wewe hayakutoshi"you ask -the brain answers.
Mdau-Greenland.

Siamini 'majicho' yangu...Wikipedia nayo ni breakin news??Next tym sum1 will bring in google search as a breakin news!!

it is simply a method used to attrach attention of people.
Thanks belinda.

You did it Mutensa, but wikipedia may help you only to a certain level; sijui unaonaje

errrrhhh... Breaking news!! You have attrached attention

The stumbleupon is one good way of stumbling through the subject of your choice especially when you have the stumble tool bar installed in your browser. Lakini chunga sana, can be very costly if you are using TTCLBB and highly addictive than the JF.

Hello,

Test it and update us.
thanks.

Yeah........ right!! 5 minutes ago

Is that so?!

Yes anybody can Edit Wikipedia articles leading to things like this
sbrmhc.jpg

but statistically it is as accurate as real encyclopedias.

nafikiri kuna website ambazo you can download some books. Sijui zina legality gani kwasababu ya copyright issues, lakini kwa mazingira yetu ambayo vitabu vingi ni ngumu kuvipata ingeweza kuwa msaada. Kuna mtu anaweza share tose websites?

Kang, you do have a point. Ila chumvi umeweka nyingi.

Hiyo article uliyoweka, sasa yaonekana hivi:

attachment.php

You can vandalize some articles on Wikipedia (not just any, as some are protected from editing), but there are ways to deal with that sort of behavior.

Attachments

• tennessee.PNG
    tennessee.PNG
    20.4 KB · Views: 56