Biashara: Kondomu ya kunasa wabakaji

kwa hiyo wewe unapendekezaje? mfano nahisi kuna hatari toka kwako
Nikuite kwanza na nikuulize kama unataka kunibaka (legally speaking)
Ikiwa sio kubaka ila ni sexual assault ingine you don't deserve this
na ikiwa tunakubaliana kua ni kubaka kweli ndio niende kwa EMT?

Unajua, hiyo "condom" ni kama silaha ya kujihami. Na hapa inabidi turudi kwenye sheria: jee, inasemaje kuhusu udhibiti na matumizi ya silaha mbalimbali katika jamii?

As usual tunaenda kwa offer. Put your offer forward and will be considered.
Naona Mer Dritt anapitisha sheria kwa kuiachia mahakama kuamua.
But there is a declining rate of conviction in rape cases japokuwa rate ya rape haijapungua.
Kinga ni bora kuliko kumsubiri hakimu, potentially mwanaume, kupitisha hakumu dhidi ya mbakaji.
"Kinga" in what legal sense? Bastola? Kisu?

Your response falls way short of the kind of important questions I've brought up, especially concerning the legal consequences of this kind of technology, i.e., potential abuse of the product through false rape claims by Women cannot possibly be controlled by authorities.

So, you're saying we should not expect the condom to make it to the law-suit cities?

Unajua, hiyo "condom" ni kama silaha ya kujihami. Na hapa inabidi turudi kwenye sheria: jee, inasemaje kuhusu udhibiti na matumizi ya silaha mbalimbali katika jamii?
Kafungue thread jukwaa la sheria, nakuja sasa hivi
EMT, unakubali deni la siku ngapi? leo tarehe 11...
(Hivi leo 11 of may si ndio siku Bob Marley alifariki?)

So, you're saying we should not expect the condom to make it to the law-suit cities?

To put it bluntly, the concept or product has (at least so far) not been (and would probably never be) successful in the US or Europe where the merits of this kind of technology would necessarily undergo thorough and exhaustive scrutiny by authorities and the public alike.

To put it bluntly, the concept or product has (at least so far) not been (and would probably never be) successful in the US or Europe where the merits of this kind of technology would necessarily undergo thorough and exhaustive scrutiny by authorities and the public alike.

What I find interesting is you saying that "No male person in their right mind anywhere would spend time, money and brainpower into a silly invention like this." However, before this invention was made, a South African man in the name of Jaap Haumann also invented a prototypical anti-rape female tampon in late 2000 for the purpose of preventing rape, but it never took off as well.

You may say he was not in his "right mind" but rape in that country is so prevalent that people are coming up with various ideas to address the problem. Of course, some may exploit the problem commercially, but this will not deny the words of a rape victim: "If only I had teeth down there".

"Kinga" in what legal sense? Bastola? Kisu?

In what legal sense? Imagine being a young woman in an HIV/AIDS infested corner of the globe. You are precautious and unmarried. You worry everyday you have to go out into the world that a man with AIDS will force you to have sex with him.

The women in South Africa deal with this dilemma everyday. Some of the women are forcibly raped eventually contracting the disease and losing their dignity as well as their lives and you are taking about in what legal sense?

Well, the law has failed miserably to prevent rape and to even protect the victims. That is why new invention is being offered to young women who are afraid of going out alone and getting raped sometimes by some HIV positive men.

When a woman is raped, it is not her fault, it is the man's but she should do all that she can in order to protect herself. RapeX is completely legal, but there are of course those who do not think this is moral or ethical. Harm will be done to the rapist, but it is not any type of harm like the rapist potentially infecting the woman with HIV.

Kinga first and the law, which can sometimes be an ass as we have seen in so many rape cases, baadae.

What I find interesting is you saying that "No male person in their right mind anywhere would spend time, money and brainpower into a silly invention like this." However, before this invention was made, a South African man in the name of Jaap Haumann also invented a prototypical anti-rape female tampon in late 2000 for the purpose of preventing rape, but it never took off as well.

You may say he was not in his "right mind" but rape in that country is so prevalent that people are coming up with various ideas to address the problem. Of course, some may exploit the problem commercially, but this will not deny the words of a rape victim: "If only I had teeth down there".

As a male, that last sentence is frightening! I don't condone rape in any form, but imagine there were teeth down there!

Bora kina Mwali na Kongosho wa dunia ni "vibogoyo"!

As a male, that last sentence is frightening! I don't condone rape in any form, but imagine there were teeth down there!

It is also frighten for a young female to go out into the world that a man with HIV will force her to have sex with him.
This is even worse in a country where rape is the order of the day and HIV/AIDS is prevalent.

Bora kina Mwali na Kongosho wa dunia ni "vibogoyo"!

Una uhakika akina Mwali na Kongosho ni "vibogoyo"?
Maana kuna mmoja tayari ameshakuwa interested na biashara.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is also frighten for a young female to go out into the world that a man with HIV will force her to have sex with him.
This is even worse in a country where rape is the order of the day and HIV/AIDS is prevalent.

Una uhakika akina Mwali na Kongosho ni "vibogoyo"?
Maana kuna mmoja tayari ameshakuwa interested na biashara.

Hapo sasa! Anyway, naunga mkono biashara angalau rapists and potential rapists itabidi wajihadhari maana katika hali ya sasa si kila anaeonekana "kibogoyo" ni lazima awe ni actual "kibogoyo".

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
Warning kwa potential buyers: Never ever use the condom at home with your partner even if you are mad at him. Very more important: Never ever wear the condom and ask your partner to perform oral on you. Surely, you don’t want to see him going to the emergency room yelling "GET THIS THING OFF MY TONGUE"

:biggrin1::biggrin1: i think risk outweighs faida!!..ila warning imetulia

Mwali, hebu subiri kwanza kuuliza bei
Tutaitumia wapi?

Kwa kumbukumbu zangu stranger tuliyepanga kukutana naye uchochoroni ni EMT:eek2:
Tena sio uchochoroni, ni gateaway this weekend maana jf itakuwa down

Mbona hujataja bei sasa? au ni bidding?
unaanzia shillingi ngapi? Unapana kwa deni?

Mtoboasiri[/MENTION] sina hakika na ukibogoyo huu
Labda tuingie maabara, uje na bunser burner.

Nimemzuia kwanza kununua, isije ikamjeruhi muuzaji
Si eti EMT?[/QUOTE]

EMT, biashara yako inaelekea kuzusha ya kuzusha!

eeh mi naomba unikopeshe nitalipa baada ya kupata mkopo unasemaje muuzaji?

Mwali, hebu subiri kwanza kuuliza bei
Tutaitumia wapi?

Kwa kumbukumbu zangu stranger tuliyepanga kukutana naye uchochoroni ni EMT:eek2:
Tena sio uchochoroni, ni gateaway this weekend maana jf itakuwa down
Hata kwake huyo huyo tunaweza tumia
kwani tulipanga kwenda kuvamiana huko?
Kama kutoa ni kutoa kwa hiyari, asilazimishe
akileta chokochoko ana nasa mwenyewe...