Bhoke na kurudi kwake kutoka BBA

JosM

JF-Expert Member
Oct 11, 2008
Bhoke-Tanzani-2.jpg

Age 26
Hometown Dar es Salaam
Occupation TV Broadcaster
Biography Tune in on Sunday 1 May to get Bhoke’s full profile.

Show itaanza may 1.... Haya kazi ni kwetu kumpa support dada yetu!

Yo, I kno this chick...si alikuwa eatv..anaonekana mjanja..hope atafanya mambo ya ukweli bba..cus anaonekana yuko smart.

Majira mengine ya kuchafua nafsi, roho, akili na miili yetu yamewadia. Big Bro = eating, foul languages, explicit sex, drinking, nuding, lewdness, pervertion, it is terrible. This is how we want to groom up the next generation, what a pervertion!

Duh haya Bhoke.... katuwakilishe vema tunakusubiria kwenye luninga

Yeaah ....... akatuwakilishe vyema kwenye pervertion, explicit sex, lewdness, foul languages and heavy alcohol drinking, coz once ur in, u've got to play by the rules, there is no such a thing as reality show. The surest way to grab a briefcase of 100,000 US $ is to show your expertise in these areas or compliance to these areas. How is it! It sounds cool! yeaaah...........

aaaaaaghhrrrrrrrrrrrr!
ssssssshhhhhhhit i damn BBA ni ushetani mtupu wawapo mjengoni.
Simpondi Bhoke ila kiukweli hanamvuto jamani nahisi kama siku zote huwa anaumwa mafua vile au ana malaria sugu ? niulizieni jamani.........

i pity her and those who real care for her, coz i doubt if she knows what she is getting herself into, bba is the replica of how satan wants life to lived by ridiculing god's love for human beings.

inols,yo very right,that thing is ril satanic! I dont support it but if that is what she want to do its fyn.

Yeaah ....... akatuwakilishe vyema kwenye pervertion, explicit sex, lewdness, foul languages and heavy alcohol drinking, coz once ur in, u've got to play by the rules, there is no such a thing as reality show. The surest way to grab a briefcase of 100,000 US $ is to show your expertise in these areas or compliance to these areas. How is it! It sounds cool! yeaaah...........
Wakati wa ma-voyeuristic men and wonen!

Kubwa kwake ni support zetu tu akaliwe au akale cc haina kazi kwetu na akiliwa kifala c2narecord then tuna sambaza ( bit )ushauri wangu dada Bhoke...ukiamua kuliwa wajibika mbaya situtakua tuna watch movie kwa mcctizo .Ka kaze msuli watanzania tupo nyumayako dada yetu eeennhhh!!!

another bhoke another boko? kwa nn wabongo mpeleke wanawake?????????? mnafurahi kumegewa eee? haya