Beyonce's parents to divorce almost 30 years of marriage.

Spear

JF-Expert Member
Jun 21, 2008
Beyonce's parents to divorce almost 30 years of marriage

Last updated at 3:03 PM on 19th December 2009

article-0-07A735E2000005DC-564_233x423.jpg
Mr and Mrs Knowles: Beyonce's parents are divorcing after 29 years of marriage

Beyonce's mother has filed for divorce from her father after almost 30 years of marriage.
Celestine Tina Knowles began legal proceedings against music executive and Beyonce's manager Mathew Knowles on November 11, according to court documents which came to light yesterday.
In a statement she said: 'The decision to end our marriage is an amicable one. We remain friends, parents, and business partners.

'If anyone is expecting an ugly messy fight, they will be sadly disappointed. We ask for your respect of our privacy as we handle this matter.'
Tine, 55, filed for divorce a month after after Mathew, 58, was named in a paternity suit by jobbing actress Alexsandra Wright who claims that he is the father of her unborn child, due in the spring of next year.
But despite the reports of his infidelity, a friend of the Tina and Matthew said the split 'really wasn't about affairs'.
They said the couple, who were married in 1980, simply 'drifted apart' and led 'busy, separate lives'.
The source said: 'It's a rough time for the family -- especially over the holidays.
'The kids are sad, but it's been unraveling for some time.
'They will try to make it cordial. They put their kids first, and will still be around each other.'

article-1237119-07A7BCC2000005DC-303_468x380.jpg
The Knowles family: (L-R) Solange, Tina, Beyonce and Mathew

Both Tina and Mathew have played a pivotal role in Beyoncé's career, after Mathew quit his job as a medical-equipment salesman to manage the singer's early group, Girl's Tyme, which eventually morphed into Destiny's Child.
He has had producer credits on many of his daughter's projects and is the founder of Music World Entertainment, a label that, through Columbia Records, has released albums by Beyoncé, sister Solange Knowles, Sunshine Anderson, and former DC members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
Beyonce has spoken in the past about her occasionally fractious relationship with her father.

'It took awhile for me and my dad to have an understanding', she once said.
'When I turned 18 and started handling my business more, he went into shock. And we had our issues. I'd say 'No' to something, and he'd book it anyway.

'Then I'd have to do it because I'd look bad [if I didn't]. We would fight sometimes, and it took about two years, to when I was 20, for him to realise, 'Oh, she is an adult now, and if she doesn't wanna do something, I can't make her do it.' s

Tina is a stylist and one of the principals in House of Dereon, a fashion line she helped launched in 2004 with Beyoncé. She also designed many of Destiny's Child's stage costumes.

Look at Beyonce's mother, at 55, and she looks stunning!!
Nasikia huyo baba ana mtoto mdogo wa mwaka mmoja na mistress wake, Lol!

Money is the root of all evil.

Mmesikia Brittany Murphy ameondoka?

Back
Top Bottom