Beyonce's $2 Million Birthday Gift To Jay-Z.

Yegomasika

JF-Expert Member
Mar 21, 2009
s-JAYZ-BEYONCE-large.jpg

Jay-Z is a business, man -- and now he's got the ride to prove it. Wife Beyonce bought the superstar rapper a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport, a sports car that cost a cool $2 million, for his 41st birthday, according to The Daily Mail.
We just wonder what the cake looked like.
Knowles had to order the Bugatti -- at zero to sixty in 2.5 seconds, the fastest road car in the world -- a full year in advance. Jay-Z drives into an exclusive club of Bugatti owners, including: Simon Cowell, Tom Cruise, Tom Brady, Ralph Lauren and Chris Brown.
The car may not get too much mileage, though -- Jay-Z already owns such pricey rides as a Rolls Royce Phantom, Ferrari F430 Spider, Maybach 62S and a Pagani Zonda Roadster.
He may have 99 problems, but transportation ain't one

article-1336711-081B2952000005DC-917_468x494.jpg

article-1336711-0C65897F000005DC-413_468x313.jpg
World's fastest: The supercar can go from zero to 60 in 2.5 seconds

Jay-Z will join a select group of drivers to get behind the wheel of the fastest road-legal vehicle in the world.
Simon Cowell, Tom Cruise and Gisele Bundchen's husband, New Englands Patriots quarterback Tom Brady all drive one of the supercars.
Designer Ralph Lauren, hip hop producer Scott Storch and artist Chris Brown are proud owners too.
There is not much room for a baby seat in the back of the Veyron Grand Sport, but Beyonce has confirmed that Jay (real name Shawn Corey Carter) can enjoy another year or two of sports cars before they have to invest in a minivan.

article-1336711-0A89FAA0000005DC-169_224x320.jpg

article-1336711-0C63DF23000005DC-184_224x320.jpg

Celebrity owners: Tom Cruise (left) and Simon Cowell are among the select group of Bugatti drivers

While rumours that she was pregnant reached fever pitch earlier this year, Beyonce spoke out saying that a family was on the cards, but not just yet.

'Nothing now but there will be one day,' she said in her documentary, Beyonce: I Am...World Tour.

'One of the reasons I haven't had a child yet is because there are certain things I want to do before I focus on being a mother.'

article-1336711-0C358149000005DC-381_468x344.jpg
No minivan for now: In her revealing documentary, Beyonce spoke about having children - but said she will wait until she is ready to focus on motherhood

In a rare frank moment for the star, who is fiercely private about her relationship with her rap mogul husband, she opens up about missing Jay while on tour.
Alone in her hotel suite in the documentary scenes, Beyonce breaks down in front of her laptop, telling the camera about the loneliness she feels far away from her family.
'I'm flying home today. I miss my baby.'
The couple married under a veil of secrecy in April 2008 in New York.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Am--World-Tour-documentary.html#ixzz17VWHBVOm

hopeful jaydee atamnunulia capitaiiiiin gardner g habash the same same car si ndo supa star wa bongo.

Usichangnyikiwe sana, tofauti kubwa iliyopo apa ni kua, yeye beyonce anahela nyingi ndo sababu ya kununua hyo gari kwa mume wake, lakini hisia alizonazo hazitofautiani kwa lolote na hizo ulizo nazo kwa mpenzio.na wewe utamnunulia zawadi utakayomudu, ila point behind ni kua force zinazokufanya wewwe na beyonce kuwanunulia wapenzi wenu zawadi ni completely the same.

Usichangnyikiwe sana, tofauti kubwa iliyopo apa ni kua, yeye beyonce anahela nyingi ndo sababu ya kununua hyo gari kwa mume wake, lakini hisia alizonazo hazitofautiani kwa lolote na hizo ulizo nazo kwa mpenzio.na wewe utamnunulia zawadi utakayomudu, ila point behind ni kua force zinazokufanya wewwe na beyonce kuwanunulia wapenzi wenu zawadi ni completely the same.

force ni the same but kibongo bongo mwanamke kumnunulia mwanaume zawadi huwa very rare hata kama mwanamke ana hela.akijitahidi sana baada ya kulalamikiwa atanunua shati tena baada ya kumpiga kibomu mwanaume mwenyewe.in short kibongo bongo wanawake kutumia hela yake kwa ajili ya mwanaume wake huwa ni ngumu ingawa wapo wachache wanaojitahidi

force ni the same but kibongo bongo mwanamke kumnunulia mwanaume zawadi huwa very rare hata kama mwanamke ana hela.akijitahidi sana baada ya kulalamikiwa atanunua shati tena baada ya kumpiga kibomu mwanaume mwenyewe.in short kibongo bongo wanawake kutumia hela yake kwa ajili ya mwanaume wake huwa ni ngumu ingawa wapo wachache wanaojitahidi

AISEE UMEMALIZA NILICHOKUWA NATAKA KUCHANGIA

The Following User Says Thank You to semango For This Useful Post:

The Finest (Today)​