Best Woman wins by Dolly Parton

Mamzalendo

JF-Expert Member
Dec 29, 2010
I love this song because I think its very wrong when ur fellow lady takes ur man n u simply say he was not meant for me and if he is mine he wil be back,its good to fight for what you believe belongs to you,because what if its just a trial for ur relationship?
This is my concept can someone please tell me if im wrong or right?am ready to be challenged,

mie naupenda ule wa JOLENE......please dont take my man!,sijui kwa vile siko confident na nilivyo,nikiona mwanamke mzuri napagawa, nahisi nikiolewa nitakuwa naota ndoto za jinamizi kwa hofu ya kuchukuliwa...lol

mie naupenda ule wa JOLENE......please dont take my man!,sijui kwa vile siko confident na nilivyo,nikiona mwanamke mzuri napagawa, nahisi nikiolewa nitakuwa naota ndoto za jinamizi kwa hofu ya kuchukuliwa...lol
Pauline ondoa fikra hizo....za kuchukuliwa.....wanaume wote wana''weak spot''.Yani wewe ukiwa unaijua hiyo sehemu...basi unatakiwa unakazaaaaaaaaa aondoki ng'oo.Sababu most of the men wanaotoka nje inatokana uzembe wa mwanamke.Mfano:Mmeo anaweza akawa ''soja'' mmoja mnoko sana kwa wenzake awapo kambini but akiludi home anakuwa mdogo kama ''pilitoni''kwa mke wake.

Pauline ondoa fikra hizo....za kuchukuliwa.....wanaume wote wana''weak spot''.Yani wewe ukiwa unaijua hiyo sehemu...basi unatakiwa unakazaaaaaaaaa aondoki ng'oo.Sababu most of the men wanaotoka nje inatokana uzembe wa mwanamke.Mfano:Mmeo anaweza akawa ''soja'' mmoja mnoko sana kwa wenzake awapo kambini but akiludi home anakuwa mdogo kama ''pilitoni''kwa mke wake.

Thanks Kwi Kwi kwa kunitia moyo ila uzuri wa mwanamke ndio weak spot yenyewe hio ya wanaume,kama wewe sio mzuri lazima ulale usiku wa mang'amu ng'amu lol:happy:

Napenda nyimbo za Dol parton,like backwoods barbie,think about love na love is strange i real love maadam parton

Pauline mi naamini mpaka watu wakawa kwenye mahusiano inamaanisha kila mtu ana kitu amevutiwa na mwenziwe so that is enough to give you all the confidence in the world cause he really saw and felt you deserve his heart and time even if its just for a month and akishakuoa you should have all the confidence coz amekuchagua wewe kati ya wengi sana

I love this song because I think its very wrong when ur fellow lady takes ur man n u simply say he was not meant for me and if he is mine he wil be back,its good to fight for what you believe belongs to you,because what if its just a trial for ur relationship?
This is my concept can someone please tell me if im wrong or right?am ready to be challenged,

The best woman wins
I will fight 'til the end
I'll lay down and die if I must
I'll beg and I'll plead
I will suffer and bleed
But he must make a choice between us

Mamzalendo thankyou for reminding me this song, si unajua ni moja ya nyimbo ambayo ni mara chache saana unakumbuka ku play... From your statement I believe you are all the way right... The above part of the song says it all... need I say more ???

The best woman wins
I will fight 'til the end
I'll lay down and die if I must
I'll beg and I'll plead
I will suffer and bleed
But he must make a choice between us

Mamzalendo thankyou for reminding me this song, si unajua ni moja ya nyimbo ambayo ni mara chache saana unakumbuka ku play... From your statement I believe you are all the way right... The above part of the song says it all... need I say more ???
Yeah nzuri sana

Thanks Gaga and Asha for real this lady has wonderful songs and in most of the songs we get lessons about life,

Thanks Gaga and Asha for real this lady has wonderful songs and in most of the songs we get lessons about life,

Mamzalendo huyu mdada katika nyimbo zake, akipata a guy hamwachii ni mbishi kama nini - nashangaa tu kwanini ali surrender kwa Jolene.... Naona Jolene alikua mithili ya Cleopatra....

Asha my dia si umeona mwenyewe sifa alizonazo jolene,mi nadhani kuna sehemu inabidi kusurrender especially ukiona hata ufanyaje mkaka hatarudi tena,na kama ndo upendo umepea kama wa dolly basi inabidi jolene abembelezwe,sifa za jolene kazi kweli kweli,hata in a war you can see the posibility of wining or losing even before starting so if the chance is losing inabidi negotiation lakini inauma sana,

I agree,if it worth the fight then its always good to fight for what you believe in....do not just fight,you ought to weigh if at all it worth it...
I love the song too and i think you are right with the concept of fighting for what you believe...:happy::happy:

I agree,if it worth the fight then its always good to fight for what you believe in....do not just fight,you ought to weigh if at all it worth it...
I love the song too and i think you are right with the concept of fighting for what you believe...:happy::happy:

Michelle unaongea tu au kweli you put your claws out once in a while ??

Napenda kusikiliza nyimbo za DP, sauti yake inatekenya masikio na kuusuuza moyo, nyimbo kama 'I know ur married... but, pia the pain of loving yo alizoimba na Porter Wagner ni nzuri sana, wimbo Jolene msanii wetu wa bongo anayitwa Ester wasira nadhani aliuweka kwa kiswahili, kajitahidi hata kama hakusema kuwa mashairi hayo yaliandikwa na DP

Michelle unaongea tu au kweli you put your claws out once in a while ??

Life is a teacher and so is experience... to write that statement,is from what i have learnt in my short life....some people do not worth fighting for....someone betrays you every now and then,someone put your life in huge risks,someone does not respect nor value you.....why on earth would I fight for them? I will be grateful if someone else helps me with that baggage, at least i will have a strong reason to convince my family to accept it.....!!! As i advised her,Fight if it worth It!

Life is a teacher and so is experience... to write that statement,is from what i have learnt in my short life....some people do not worth fighting for....someone betrays you every now and then,someone put your life in huge risks,someone does not respect nor value you.....why on earth would I fight for them? I will be grateful if someone else helps me with that baggage, at least i will have a strong reason to convince my family to accept it.....!!! As i advised her,Fight if it worth It!

I love that... Those are really strong traits which most ladies fail to have.....

Back
Top Bottom