Besides sex, these are other Reasons to Why Men cheat...

Unanikumbusha jamaa yangu aliambiwa na mkewe
unavyopenda ngono!!!!!
INGEKUWA PENCIL KINGEKUWA KIMEBAKI KIFUTIO...maana kila ukitumia unachonga..
LAKINI KWA KUWA NI KAMA PEN .. HAPO UNAKWISHA WINO TU.. UKIISHA UNAJAZA MWINGINE

Hamna m2 anayependa kuumizwa so ni bora kuwa nao kama 15 ivi ili kupunguza vya mbavu ila kondom inahusu!

ni kama mwezi hv umepita rafiki yangu aliopoa mke wa mtu wakaenda gesti katikati ya gemu mumewe akapiga simu alichojibiwa "chakula nimekifunika kwenye kabati mimi nitachelewa kurudi nipo kwa shangazi nimekuja kumtembelea"
just imagine kuna mapenzi ya kweli hapo!!!

i hate mtu anayetembea na mke wa mtu hivi wanawake wote waliojaa barabarani na wengine humu jf bado ukatembee na mke wa mtu... Khaaa.

After many years of looking at my family, my neighbours, my friends and every man I know I have reached a conculsion kwamba all men in the world cheats. They either have cheated b4, or they are cheating now, or they will cheat in the future. The bottom line is all men cheats. Huu ndio ushauri ambao akina mama all across the globe wanatakiwa wawape mabinti zao – kwamba mabinti muwe wavumilivu lakini this is something you will have to deal with now or in the future no matter what.

Huko China,kama ilivyo Tanzania, kuna tabaka la wanawake ambalo ni tabaka la ma-mistress wa waume za watu na wanaendesha maisha yao vizuri tu. Huu ni ukweli ambao tunaweza kujidai kuukataa lakini we all know that ni kweli tena ni kweli tupu. Wanaume ni polygamists by nature na wanawake inabidi wavumilie tu suala hili.

Kwa Tanzaniahuu ni UTAMADUNI. Utamaduni ni way of life. It is more than behavior, it is more than habit. Wanaume wote Tanzania – every godamn body is doing it mikoa yote Tanzania bara na mikoa yote Tanzania visiwani. Wale wasiofanya sasa waliwahi kufanya huko nyuma au watafanya huko mbeleni. Sisi wanaume we hold this to be true for life japo kuwa hatuwezi kukiri hata siku moja.

All men cheat..........unanishangaza sana.
Swali "WHO TOLD YOU TO TRY THEM ALL?"

Most times, men cheat not because they do not love you but because they have found some extra action that you do not give to them.
Yes , I must admit that it is sad.

Sometimes, men keep cheating even after they have been caught cheating and were forgiven. A few weeks ago I wrote about reasons why people cheat, this time I am going to look into reasons that make different men that come into a woman's life cheat on her. I hope it helps.

• You are too good.
Being good to people is not wrong but at times we tend to overdo it. At times this is as a result of blindly and stupidly falling in love with a person to a point that you cannot let go of a cheat. Ladies, if you show a man how vulnerable you are when it comes to love then you will have given him
a go ahead to step on you. When someone cheats then they are probably going to cheat again.

• You are too busy.
Maybe it's your job that keeps you from spending time with your partner. Life happens and no matter how busy you are, you should always spare time for your partner. This may be why men come into your life and cheat on you all the time.
Changing might just do the trick.

• You easily give up the candy.
At times, a man may get into a relationship with you with hopes to find the perfect marriage partner who is also a good wife
material. A good wife material does not give it up easily. She respects herself and the relationship.

If you have been doing this for a while now, you might want to change and see what happens. Once you become predictable, no one is interested anymore.

• Queen of clingy.
You literally do not let a man breathe. Sometimes men need their space either alone or time with their friends. If you are that kind of woman who follows your man everywhere and calls after every twenty minutes then am sorry to say but you are the cause of your own misfortune.

HI mambo ya kuwekea stress kwenye jukwaa la kuondoa stress ya nini? Ngoja nirudi kule pasua kichwa naona huku kimeisha nuka!

i do agree with u but wat i know is dat u cant get a perfect partner bcoz no 1 is perfect 100% but u can accept ur partner as he/she is & see him/her is da perfect thing in da ol world,otherwise u wil being undressing 1 gal 2 another,4 da case of space if u do trust ur partner u wont being calling him/her every now & then,dat's insecurity

Hamna m2 anayependa kuumizwa so ni bora kuwa nao kama 15 ivi ili kupunguza vya mbavu ila kondom inahusu!

Duuh hii yako kali yaani wewe ukiwa na 15 na mwenzio anakuwa na kumi na tano kama mabehewa ya Tren yelewiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Back
Top Bottom