Belief in witchcraft is highest in Tanzania with 93%! - BBC

Of course post ilikuwa inajibu hoja ulioleta eti ukijitia unataka unifunze nguli kuhusu research bwah ha ha. Nikakupa kubwa mpaka dakika hii unaweweseka.

anyeweweseka hapa anaonekana!,nikufunze kuhusu research???wee kwa malipo gani?kufundisha zuzu kama wewe si bora nikajifungie na demu wangu tucheze kidali po..(hapa nacheka kwa nguvu sana..BWA HA HAAAAAAAA)

This is obviously a STUPID research, done by STUPID researchers, for a STUPID audience!!
It is only a stupid mind that will believe that out of 100 Tanzanians , 97 people are black magicians, sorcerers, vodoo believers and outright witches.
Believing in such thesises and going on to research as such, is an assault on ones intellect.
Alpha, your researches can as well tell us how many men prefer to be married by men in Europe/America for that matter.

Will you ask BBC to perform a more relevant research on how Europe/America underdevelope Africa and the rest of the third world?
The 10 points that you seem to cheer are simply symptoms of underdevelopment and poverty enhanced by years of pre and post colonial economic domination.

WAKE UP ALPHA!!

Wow that intellect of yours is something to behold.

First of all you might want to teach yourself basic math before you open your big mouth (93% != 97/100). Since you seem to be incapable of grasping basic math, i don't expect you to understand the statistics. However, trust me when i tell you that these kind of surveys are usually done like this. You see they can't interview everybody in the country so they gather data from a representative sample and use mathematical models to come up with the numbers. It's been done for years all over the world and has proven to be fairly accurate. For Tanzania a simple Google search (I presume you know what Google is) would give you the following information on how the research was done:

Total Sample Size Margin of error Christian Sample Size Margin of error Muslim Sample Size Margin of error
Tanzania 1,504 ±4 points 907 ±5 points 539 ±6 points

Sample design: Stratified random sample of all 21 regions of mainland Tanzania and Zanzibar (Unguja
and Pemba), proportional to population size and urban/rural population.
Mode: Face-to-face adults 18+
Languages: Kiswahili, English
Fieldwork dates: Dec. 15, 2008 – Jan. 6, 2009
Representative: Nationally representative adult population

http://pewforum.org/newassets/images/reports/sub-saharan-africa/sub-saharan-africa-appendix-c.pdf

Secondly you seem incapable of simple reading comprehension, where in the article did it say the research was done by the BBC and what has homosexuality got to do with any of this. The only intelligent thing you seem to have grasped is that these are "symptoms of underdevelopment and poverty". Just because the survey was done by some Europeans it does not mean it is part of some grand conspiracy, if it was done by Tanzanians would you believe it then? Or are you claiming that there is no witchcraft in Tanzania and everything is just fine. Besides, people being killed for their body parts, human beings being skinned, old women being accused of witchcraft and being burnt alive, all this is quite normal right it happens in many countries.

This stuff has been going on for years and people like you in the government have been burying their heads in the sand pretending everything is hunkydory as they do with a lot of problems in this country. People like you are the reason this country is in the state it's in despite it's substantial advantages. You need to wake up!

anyeweweseka hapa anaonekana!,nikufunze kuhusu research???wee kwa malipo gani?kufundisha zuzu kama wewe si bora nikajifungie na demu wangu tucheze kidali po..(hapa nacheka kwa nguvu sana..BWA HA HAAAAAAAA)

Hivi na machokomaji nao wana mademu..lol. Sikujua.

Nimeomba wapi unifundishe research..siezi kuomba kufundishwa chochote na gullible zombie kaa wewe mwenye iq ya kuku. Napojibu post zako kwanza nakusaidia tu..Nyamafu wewe.

hii research imekeaa vibaya sana na ni ya kuungaunga
TZ imewekwa hapo kwa ajili ya albino na kama un avyojua TZ ndio nchi yenye albino wengi duaniani
hayo ni matusi tu kwa waafrica

hii research imekeaa vibaya sana na ni ya kuungaunga
TZ imewekwa hapo kwa ajili ya albino na kama un avyojua TZ ndio nchi yenye albino wengi duaniani
hayo ni matusi tu kwa waafrica

Hii ndio aina ya 'research' inafanywa kwa panya, halafu majumuisho wanawekwa 'mamalia'..Kaaz kwelikweli.

Wow that intellect of yours is something to behold.

First of all you might want to teach yourself basic math before you open your big mouth (93% != 97/100). Since you seem to be incapable of grasping basic math, i don't expect you to understand the statistics. However, trust me when i tell you that these kind of surveys are usually done like this. You see they can't interview everybody in the country so they gather data from a representative sample and use mathematical models to come up with the numbers. It's been done for years all over the world and has proven to be fairly accurate. For Tanzania a simple Google search (I presume you know what Google is) would give you the following information on how the research was done:

Secondly you seem incapable of simple reading comprehension, where in the article did it say the research was done by the BBC and what has homosexuality got to do with any of this. The only intelligent thing you seem to have grasped is that these are "symptoms of underdevelopment and poverty". Just because the survey was done by some Europeans it does not mean it is part of some grand conspiracy, if it was done by Tanzanians would you believe it then? Or are you claiming that there is no witchcraft in Tanzania and everything is just fine. Besides, people being killed for their body parts, human beings being skinned, old women being accused of witchcraft and being burnt alive, all this is quite normal right it happens in many countries.

This stuff has been going on for years and people like you in the government have been burying their heads in the sand pretending everything is hunkydory as they do with a lot of problems in this country. People like you are the reason this country is in the state it's in despite it's substantial advantages. You need to wake up!

Alpha, Ha!
You got me there.Actually I was furious over the derogative and mis information on the message of your quoted research.
My actual meaning was in 100 Tanzanians, we have only 7straight, upright and foward looking pesrson who have the fear of the Almight in them!
What a blatant lie!!
The rest,93 in 100 persons, as you put it rightly-as per your research fellows, are what you might term as sorcerers,and voodoo belivers.
I am not against research or publication of it, but my take is, if at all the researchers have gone into categorising the orientation of most of the Tanzanians minds, then they must have done a better job in their own steads.
Charity begins at home.
If what the researchers objectives were to paint an antisocial mass of Tanzanians, then the pen they are trying to paint us with is also tainted.
My opinion is , a gay is socially sick person.This gay phenomenon has now been ratified in most European countries and America as a natural right.
I equated the two to make a point that a morally sick society cannot define what a socially acceptable African society should look like.

That is apart from the fact that no mathematical social sampling can make an upright African society be subject to European/American values

Alpha, Ha!
You got me there.Actually I was furious over the derogative and mis information on the message of your quoted research.
My actual meaning was in 100 Tanzanians, we have only 7straight, upright and foward looking pesrson who have the fear of the Almight in them!
What a blatant lie!!
The rest,93 in 100 persons, as you put it rightly-as per your research fellows, are what you might term as sorcerers,and voodoo belivers.
I am not against research or publication of it, but my take is, if at all the researchers have gone into categorising the orientation of most of the Tanzanians minds, then they must have done a better job in their own steads.
Charity begins at home.
If what the researchers objectives were to paint an antisocial mass of Tanzanians, then the pen they are trying to paint us with is also tainted.
My opinion is , a gay is socially sick person.This gay phenomenon has now been ratified in most European countries and America as a natural right.
I equated the two to make a point that a morally sick society cannot define what a socially acceptable African society should look like.

That is apart from the fact that no mathematical social sampling can make an upright African society be subject to European/American values

unatafuta sababu tu za kujustfy upuuzi wako na wewe,so kama research imefanywa na mtu wa europe haiko valid?kisa kwao kuna matatizo mengine?umeulizwa pale juu ingefanywa na mtanzania je na akaja na the same finding/conclusion..mngesema nini hapa??

Hivi na machokomaji nao wana mademu..lol. Sikujua.

Nimeomba wapi unifundishe research..siezi kuomba kufundishwa chochote na gullible zombie kaa wewe mwenye iq ya kuku. Napojibu post zako kwanza nakusaidia tu..Nyamafu wewe.

inaelekea una presha hapo ulipo unasoma mara mbili mbili,unakuja edit upuuzi wako uongezee na matusi...na utakufa siku si zako..kenge we,
afu usijichoshe kutaka kuonekana mjanja hapa,kama ni nguo nishakuvua zamaaani....umebaki kudance in my fucking tune...pole we!hapo iq inasoma SINGLE DIGIT!..kwi kwi

inaelekea una presha hapo ulipo unasoma mara mbili mbili,unakuja edit upuuzi wako uongezee na matusi...na utakufa siku si zako..kenge we,
afu usijichoshe kutaka kuonekana mjanja hapa,kama ni nguo nishakuvua zamaaani....umebaki kudance in my fucking tune...pole we!hapo iq inasoma SINGLE DIGIT!..kwi kwi

Tangia ulipoanza kutema samadi kwa kutumia ile ID ya chokomaji Nyambala nilishamvua nguo mama yako, sio wewe peke yako..

I'm responsible na posts zangu, na nita-edit muda wowote nipajisikia, hivo kaa kitako jiti likuingie, choko mchongoma wee.

Tangia ulipoanza kutema samadi kwa kutumia ile ID ya chokomaji Nyambala nilishamvua nguo mama yako, sio wewe peke yako..

I'm responsible na posts zangu, na nita-edit muda wowote nipajisikia, hivo kaa kitako jiti likuingie, choko mchongoma wee.

haa!ona unavyoweweseka...kweli una iq ya kuku!,hata baada ya kukuambia mie sio Nyambala...bado bichwa lako limekrem mie ndie? pole sana...hii ndio post yangu kukujibu sipati faida yeyote kujibu huu utumbo wako,andika unaloandika..nimeamua kukaa kimya kwa faida yangu na yako! sawa eeh?!

haa!ona unavyoweweseka...kweli una iq ya kuku!,hata baada ya kukuambia mie sio Nyambala...bado bichwa lako limekrem mie ndie? pole sana...hii ndio post yangu kukujibu sipati faida yeyote kujibu huu utumbo wako,andika unaloandika..nimeamua kukaa kimya kwa faida yangu na yako! sawa eeh?!

Umeingia na ID mpya straight kwenye hii thread na kureply post yangu in a manner of continuity, unadhania ni vigumuj kivile kujua kuwa wewe ni yuleyule bichiboi Nyambala? lol

BTW, Kwani nani kakudanganya kuwa ukigombana na keyboard kutema haya mashudu yako kuna mtu anafaidika? lol..Don't flatter yourself..we ni kimavi tu na najibu posts zako ili usijiweke ktk kundi la werevu.

Nyamafu wewe, you are lucky sikukueka kwenye ignore list mapema.

unatafuta sababu tu za kujustfy upuuzi wako na wewe,so kama research imefanywa na mtu wa europe haiko valid?kisa kwao kuna matatizo mengine?umeulizwa pale juu ingefanywa na mtanzania je na akaja na the same finding/conclusion..mngesema nini hapa??

Remeber my opening line,Fabby guy?
STUPID research done by STUPID researchers for a STUPID audience.
It all boils down into the group you fall in.
I just hope that you are not too young to remember that at one time Africans were thought to be just next to monkeys!!
It would probably be a consolation to your types to be told so.
Domination of ones spongy mind as you exemplify is of the worst type, and mind you no Tanzanian has ever come up with such stupidity

Kwanza inabidi watu waelewe tafauti ya traditional healers na waganga wa uchawi. Traditional healers from East sucha s China et al, are increasingly popular even in the west, na kuna nchi nyingine wameeza hata kuziendeleza hizi alternatives treatment methods na vyombo vya kisasa vya kielectronic. Ila muafrika anapofanya hizi tiba mbadala inakuwa nongwa!

Ikumbukwe sehemu kubwa ya bara letu bado ipo nyuma ktk hudma za kijamii. Hivo kule vijijini kabisa their only hope kwenye mambo ya afya huwa ni kwenye hawa waganga wa asili. No matter how reliable they are, people over those areas have little choice.
Nakufagilia Mkuu
I always do appreciate rational thinking and logical approach to such issues.

Well what do you know, they just murdered a woman accused of being a witch

Rukwa 'witch' battered to death

From PETI SIYAME in Sumbawanga, 18th April 2010 @ 12:00, Total Comments: 0, Hits: 28

PANIC and a state of confusion gripped the residents of Mafulala Village when students at Mafulala Secondary School abandoned school lessons and rushed to a mob justice scene where a 63-year-old woman was being battered on suspicion that she was a witch.

The mob was punishing the elderly woman, Maria Jorah alias Salamba, a resident of Mafulala area in the municipality of Sumbawanga, in the belief that she was a notorious witch who was terrorizing residents in the area.

The visibly irate mob, armed with crude weapons including clubs and machetes, stormed the house of the elderly woman and set the house on fire. The mob grabbed the woman, battered her to death and burned her body beyond recognition.

It was also alleged that students from two schools in the neighbourhood were angry with the victim of mob justice, linking her to a recent, mysterious death of a Form Four student, Gabriel Masika (19), who was studying at Mafulala Secondary School.

Villagers in the area were equally unhappy with the unfortunate elderly woman. They had associated her with the mysterious deaths of infants in the village.

The battering and burning incident unfolded on Friday at around 7:30 am at Mafulala, near the two schools of Mafulala Primary School and Mafulala Secondary School in the municipality when Maria's neighbour, Titus Francisco alias Maengo (25), raised an alarm.

Francisco, a carpenter in the area, raised the alarm that attracted a huge crowd including large number of students from the two schools -- who rushed to the scene.

Confirming the incident, the Rukwa Regional Police Commander, Isuto Mantage, told reporters that Francisco had claimed that he had seen Maria bewitching him by placing a black cloth on his (Francisco's) doorsteps. She threw another cloth into the toilet.

According to the RPC, Francisco grabbed the elderly woman and forced her to pick up the two black cloths. When the cloths were unwrapped, black hair (believed to be human hair) and a talisman were revealed. It was at this juncture that Francisco yelled for help.

An eyewitness who was at the scene of the incident was heard saying: "This is the worst incident that I have ever seen in my life. The eyewitness claimed to have seen blood at the scene and described the incident as 'horrifying and bizarre'."

Mantage said that preliminary investigation has revealed that the deceased had, for some time, been accused by Francisco of practising witchcraft. A similar accusation was made by fellow villagers who attempted to set her house on fire the previous year.

However, according to the RPC, Titus Francisco, Anna Kalimanzila (22) and Gradis Mlenga (18), all from Mafulala area, were arrested the same day on suspicion of killing the elderly woman. They will be arraigned in a court of law when investigation is over.

http://www.dailynews.co.tz/home/?n=9163&cat=home

Kama mpaka leo hii tunasikiliza unajimu na kuupa baraka za kiserikali kwanini percentage ya ushirikina isiwe kubwa hivyo! Thanks God am not among those that believe in witchcraft and bewitching.

Umeingia na ID mpya straight kwenye hii thread na kureply post yangu in a manner of continuity, unadhania ni vigumuj kivile kujua kuwa wewe ni yuleyule bichiboi Nyambala? lol

BTW, Kwani nani kakudanganya kuwa ukigombana na keyboard kutema haya mashudu yako kuna mtu anafaidika? lol..Don't flatter yourself..we ni kimavi tu na najibu posts zako ili usijiweke ktk kundi la werevu.

Nyamafu wewe, you are lucky sikukueka kwenye ignore list mapema.

Tatizo lako bwana mdogo ukiona mustachi kikalio hakitulii,kimkia kinaruka ruka huku na kule bikra yenyewe umetolewa hata miezi sita hijesha basi unakurupukia tu kila mwanaume, kazi kurembua tu nyambala, nyambala!!!!!!!!!.......... nimeshakwambia sikutaki ebo!!!!!!!!!!! Toka umefundishwa kuvaa chupi za kichina (Kudanganyia shepu) na shanga za buku buku basi unajiona mjaaaaaaaaaaaaaanja, kawachengue washamba wenzio sawa, achana na mimi!!!!!!!!

Nani kakwambia nimebadilisha ID? Nakuogopea nini wewe choko mpaka nibadilishe ID?????????????? Pls jaribu kubehave na hasa unapokuwa unaongea mijidume ya mbegu, sawa dogo............ Kajifunze kuoga na kama hela ya pafyumu huna ogea iliki basi, hata mdalasini itafaa.

Narudia tena sikutakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

Tatizo lako bwana mdogo ukiona mustachi kikalio hakitulii,kimkia kinaruka ruka huku na kule bikra yenyewe umetolewa hata miezi sita hijesha basi unakurupukia tu kila mwanaume, kazi kurembua tu nyambala, nyambala!!!!!!!!!.......... nimeshakwambia sikutaki ebo!!!!!!!!!!! Toka umefundishwa kuvaa chupi za kichina (Kudanganyia shepu) na shanga za buku buku basi unajiona mjaaaaaaaaaaaaaanja, kawachengue washamba wenzio sawa, achana na mimi!!!!!!!!

Nani kakwambia nimebadilisha ID? Nakuogopea nini wewe choko mpaka nibadilishe ID?????????????? Pls jaribu kubehave na hasa unapokuwa unaongea mijidume ya mbegu, sawa dogo............ Kajifunze kuoga na kama hela ya pafyumu huna ogea iliki basi, hata mdalasini itafaa.

Narudia tena sikutakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

Unajua kuna kitu kitaalam tunaita 'self projection'..panapokaa kundi la wanaume, halafu mtu anaingia na kuanza kuongelea UCHOKO, mtu huyo ndio main suspect..Sasa fuatilia hii thread halafu angalia nani wa kwanza kuongelea mambo ya uchoko..Bwa ha ha ha..

BTW, mie n'toka Pemba, n'ko radhi kukutatulia shida zako zooooote za nyuma. Juhudi yako tu.

Unajua kuna kitu kitaalam tunaita 'self projection'..panapokaa kundi la wanaume, halafu mtu anaingia na kuanza kuongelea UCHOKO, mtu huyo ndio main suspect..Sasa fuatilia hii thread halafu angalia nani wa kwanza kuongelea mambo ya uchoko..Bwa ha ha ha..

BTW, mie n'toka Pemba, n'ko radhi kukutatulia shida zako zooooote za nyuma. Juhudi yako tu.

nadhani una hamu yah kujambishwa!!!!!
PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Pa priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............... priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, pr prprpr prrrrr............
pru pri pu pu priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bwa bwa bwa bwa bwah!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom