Bei ya ku HOST website sasa ni Tsh 9,000 kwa mwezi. Kutengeneza website BURE

The devil is in the details, small can be relative.

How do you define small? What is your cutoff for small?

You wouldn't want a website that starts small and grows exponentially to experience services throttling because things were not adequately defined in the beginning now, would you?

You know, the sort of stuff that ends up in litigation because some contract said "small" without defining small in technical terms.

I would like to believe your business is more focused than that, given your aggressive price marketing. Do not ruin your reputation by not being detail oriented enough to leave "small" undefined.

A website with Monthly traffic less than or not above 10GB per month is considered as small and above 10GB but not more that 20GB is considered as medium size

These are targeted on this promotion, higher than mentioned we need to see the client specs first.

Sorry for confusion and feel free to ask when you need some more information

A website with Monthly traffic less than or not above 10GB per month is considered as small and above 10GB but not more that 20GB is considered as medium size

These are targeted on this promotion, higher than mentioned we need to see the client specs first.

Sorry for confusion and feel free to ask when you need some more information

Thank you,

Specificity is king and goes a long way to establish your bonafide as a serious business and technical person.

I am raising this not to be a pest, but because I have seen this as an issue when I used to be in this business in Bongo more than 10 years ago.

A venture starts small, aggressively, attracts a lot of customers without a well defined data cap, capacity is overloaded due to high demand, services are affected, everybody starts complaining about poor bandwidth, customers start to flee to the next competitor only to repeat the same circle over and over.

This was especially true of ISPs.

So what happens when the limit is exceeded?

The devil is in the details, small can be relative.

How do you define small? What is your cutoff for small?

You wouldn't want a website that starts small and grows exponentially to experience services throttling because things were not adequately defined in the beginning now, would you?

You know, the sort of stuff that ends up in litigation because some contract said "small" without defining small in technical terms.

I would like to believe your business is more focused than that, given your aggressive price marketing. Do not ruin your reputation by not being detail oriented enough to leave "small" undefined.

A website with monthly traffic not more than 10gb is consifered as small and from 10gb but not more than 20gb is considered as medium.

Anything above all those we need to see the actual specs first

Sorry for confusion and feel free to ask when you need more information

A website with monthly traffic not more than 10gb is consifered as small and from 10gb but not more than 20gb is considered as medium.

Anything above all those we need to see the actual specs first

Sorry for confusion and feel free to ask when you need more information

Wow wow I hope am not late jamani...

My web provider for my personal business is just unreliable and only comes to demand the monthly upkeep and the kubwa lao $72 for sijui my domain name each year, he only resurface for that, and we can never update anything and our traffic is not big but we have atleast 300 viewers per day
Will give your email to office for further communication, just hope you won't be the IT in absentia(sp)

Regards

Wow wow I hope am not late jamani...

My web provider for my personal business is just unreliable and only comes to demand the monthly upkeep and the kubwa lao $72 for sijui my domain name each year, he only resurface for that, and we can never update anything and our traffic is not big but we have atleast 300 viewers per day
Will give your email to office for further communication, just hope you won't be the IT in absentia(sp)
Regards

Bado hujachelewa, keep in touch with us and witness the difference!

Unaweza tranfer domain yako kwetu na website yako ikaendelea kuwa online through our affordable and stable servers, au ukaamua register new domain with us. Remember we offer FREE domains --- unbelieavable but its all true!

Email: info@primax.co.tz

je unawezaje kuhost website na kudesign

Sijaelewa swali lako kikamilifu. lakini labda sintokua mbali na ulichouliza ni kuwa sisi tunafanya web hosting, designing ni ziada ambapo tunasaidia wateja wetu wasioweza design website zao.

Tuna design au ku install sripts bure kwa websites za kawaida zisizo na complex requirements

Back
Top Bottom