Become a U.S citizen through military recruitment (MAVNI) program

Marekani bwana, wengine wakimobilize raia wa nje kujenga jeshi wataambiwa wameleta mamluki, wao poa tu!!

Mafanikio yanatafutwa popote,katika namna tofauti.Kuna mwingine atafanikiwa hapa nyumbani na mwingine ughaibuni kwani riziki ya mbwa iko miguuni mwake.
Kuhusu suala la kujiunga na jeshi napenda kufafanua kuwa sio 100% kifo kama ambavyo wadau wengi wamekuwa wakiponda,kwani jeshi kama jeshi lina makundi yafuatayo:
Combat list-Hili ni kundi linalojumuisha wapiganaji wa vita hasa na ndio wanakuwa front katika uwanja wa vita wanajulikana kama A echelon,kazi yao ni vita tu wakati wa vita na wakati wa amani wanaweza kusaidia katika majanga (Calamities/Catstrophies).
Kundi la pili ni administration/utawala;kundi hili ni wale wanaowawezesha combatant kukaa na kupigana katika uwanja wa vita.Kazi yao ni kufanya Supply ya chakula,maji,matibabu,silaha,mafuta,matengenezo madogo madogo ya silaha na magari,documentation N.K,KUNDI HILI HUWA MABLI NA UWANJA WA VITA.Na hujulikana kama B echelon.
Kwa taarifa tu ni kuwa kwa Jeshi la US unaweza ku specify kuwa unataja kujiunga na jeshi katika idara fulani hata kama huna ujuzi na hiyo idara na hivyo baada ya mafunzo ya recruit utapelekwa shule ya idara hivyo from the scratch.
Ushauri wangu kwa wadau wanaotaka kutumia nafasi hii please specify vitengo ambavyo hata ukitoka jeshini unaweza kutumia elimu yako uraiani ili utakapotoka Jeshini unaingia mtaani ukiwa na ujuzi na karatasi lako.
Please Don't try to be hero ukaenda special forces,commando,ranger,Delta forces au marines au intelligence.Ukweli utaishia kupata sifa za marehemu na maisha yako yatakuwa jeshi na wewe forever,msilewe sifa na kuwa brain washed,regrets hazitakuwa kwenu binafsi bali hata huku nyumbani ambapo tunasubiri mchango wenu mtakaporudi.
Nasisitiza ujuzi wako wa Jeshi(Combat list)ni aidha hauna au una application ndogo sana ktk maisha nje ya Jeshi.
Nenda kamata fields ambazo zitakufaidisha mtaani kama Medicine,Engineering,IT,Communication,Accounting na Finance na N.K
Mkishapata makaratasi yenu na ujuzi wenu njooni tuutumie hapa nyumbani.Nawatakia kila la kheri mnaofiria kutumia nafasi hii.Inshaallah.

Duuh umenichekesha sana. Lakini hata kama Taifa kubwa hii mission ni kwenda Kandahar au Iraq.Sio mchezo

Jamaa wanataka watu wanao tumia Kiswahili na na hicho ki south, sasa sijuwi inahusiana vipi na middle east? Do you see my friend!?

Hapa JF watu wana wivu usio na maana. If there are people out there, who are qualified for those positions, I argue them to do what they got to do.

U.S Military recruitment (MAVNI) program will help immigrants obtain citizenship by joining the military without even becoming a permanent resident first.
Program recruitment expires on 12/31/09
Must commit to 3 years of active duty or six in selected service
N.B. - If you are out of status, you do not qualify.

Hii option ya 6 years in selected service ni nzuri wasiwasi wangu inawezekana kuna 'small fonts' ambazo hatujaziona. Wasomi na wale wenye professional zao haina shida, kwa wengine chances are ni uaskari front line.

Question: What is the MAVNI Program?

The MAVNI (Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest) pilot program, authorized by the Defense Department, gives legal aliens with skills considered to be vital to national interest--doctors, nurses, and certain language experts--the opportunity to expedite the naturalization process by serving in the U.S. military.

http://immigration.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=immigration&cdn=newsissues&tm=70&gps=851_491_1676_704&f=10&tt=12&bt=0&bts=0&zu=http%3A//www.defenselink.mil/news/mavni-fact-sheet.pdf

http://immigration.about.com/gi/o.h...m/GetBrcFormRedirectByUrl.do?url=/info/mavni/

Hii option ya 6 years in selected service ni nzuri wasiwasi wangu inawezekana kuna 'small fonts' ambazo hatujaziona. Wasomi na wale wenye professional zao haina shida, kwa wengine chances are ni uaskari front line.

I you're in the SELRES ('selected reserves'), you have to work (aka 'drill') 2 days (= 4 'drill perods') per month. That's usually done one a weekend (SAT/SUN), but not necessarily so. You can work one day here, one day there, as long as you can work it out with your CO. This amounts to 24 drilling days (= 48 drill periods) per year. You could also do all 24 days in one shot, say if you're supporting a major exercise, and be done for the year. Again, just depends on how you can work it out with your unit. And exactly what you'll be doing during these drill periods? I dunno. Really depends on your unit. You could be working in a military hospital, small clinic, or doing administrative paperwork. Maybe others can chime in here, but it would behoove you to pose this question to the unit that you'll (potentially) be joining. (This one weekend/month thing isn't trivial. Especially if you have family. So make sure you really want to do it.)

In addition, you have to do 12 days of AT (Annual training) per year. Sometimes this can be waived, but usually not.

A 'mobilization' is an involuntary recall to active duty. You have to drop your civilian life and go. How likely this is for physicians, in the SELRES, I'm not sure.

A mobilization can be anywhere from 6 - 12 months, usually. I've heard of some 14 month cases, and some 3 month cases. But usually it's less than a year.

Mkuu Mndee natanguliza heshima najua mkubwa hakosei ila anapitiwa,na kwakuwa umepitiwa napenda kukumbusha kuwa kila Jeshi duniani lina shule zake na hata vyuo kwa ajili ya taaluma mbalimbali kama ICT,Medicine,Engineering,accounting and Finance, utawala N.K Taaluma hizi hutolewa kwa wanajeshi wasio na profession na hivyo si LAZIMA uingie ukiwa na profession fulani bali unaweza ukatoka na taaluma yako safi tu hasa kwa US najua wako vizuri.
Shime ambao mna sifa tumieni nafasi hii mkapate taaluma ambazo kwa nguvu zenu huenda msingezipata kirahisi.
Msiwe brain washed mkalewa misifa mkaingia kwenye Commando,special forces,NK mkinusa huko kweli front yenu. bado tunwahitaji huku nyumbani

Jamaa wanataka watu wanao tumia Kiswahili na na hicho ki south, sasa sijuwi inahusiana vipi na middle east? Do you see my friend!?

Hapa JF watu wana wivu usio na maana. If there are people out there, who are qualified for those positions, I argue them to do what they got to do.

Can you give any suggestions regarding sign-up of contract? Any precautions or pitfalls I should be aware of? Moreover, Does eyesight matter? I do wear glasses.

Thanks for your input.

Can you give any suggestions regarding sign-up of contract? Any precautions or pitfalls I should be aware of? Moreover, Does eyesight matter? I do wear glasses.

Thanks for your input.

No, just make sure you read and understand everything. Make sure you understand what's expected of you as a commissioned officer in the SELRES (i.e drilling requirements, AT, possiblity of mobs, etc etc). Retain copies for yourself of everything.

If you can, try to find out what unit you'll be joining (depends on what part of the country you're in). Get a head start in introducing yourself to the CO, to find out what you'll be doing on drill weekends, how to prepare for it, etc. The more proactive and prepared you are, the less likely that you'll be blind-sided by something.

If your vision is correctable to 20/20 via either glasses or contacts, you should be fine.

Would you be enlisted or an officer if you joined this program as a physician?

Would you be enlisted or an officer if you joined this program as a physician?

Here's a basic fact sheet for the program.

The text from one article reads: "Qualified doctors and nurses who enlist under MAVNI will not select an enlisted MOS; instead, they will be filling a doctor or nurse job in the Army and will eventually become commissioned officers."

Not sure what that entails. I'm wondering if that means that they enter, assist as enlisted until the 6 months is up and they can get citizenship, THEN are commissioned.

It's only for legal residents and only runs for one year. I don't know if this is a pilot, but I get the impression it's a stopgap.

Anybody and everybody who is considering MAVNI.

Some facts

1. You can not get residency through this program.
2. US army would only take if you are board eligible.
3. All doctors under MAVNI would be deployed from Germany, iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Serbia, and Africa
5. Citizenship is only given after you are deployed.
6. there is no provision to give citizenship to family members, you can apply separately through USCIS.

Mtu ukiingia jeshini Marekani miaka hii kwa sababu ya papers nitakuona mjinga wa mwisho.

Mkuu, mjinga wa mwisho ni afdhali kuliko wa kwanza. Ukiwaweka wote darasani yule mjinga wa mwisho anauelewa zaidi kuliko mjinga wa kwanza. Go figure.......

Back
Top Bottom