Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Becareful at the ATMs

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by Pape, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Pape

Pape JF-Expert Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Today I passed by a building which has an ATM machine. There was an old man looking at me. Suddenly, he called me. He said he did not know how to read, so he gave me his ATM card and asked me to help him withdraw money from the ATM machine. I answered NO! If you need help, ask the security to help you. Then he said never mind and continued to find other people to help him

REMEMBER: ATM machines have CCTVs. If you help him he will later claim that you have robbed him or stolen his ATM card. Besides, his ATM card could be a stolen one. So please be careful of these tactics

2. PakaJimmy

PakaJimmy JF-Expert Member

Nov 27, 2009

U have tought me a very important thing!

Mi nimekuwa nawasaidia watu sana kutoa fedha!...Could it be tricky game...God forbid!
    By the way, mharibifu utamhisi tu!

3. Fugwe

Fugwe JF-Expert Member

Nov 27, 2009
    That is a lesson, we need to know and understand tricks which conmen playing. for sure, is easy for such person to shout at you and call you a robber, how can you enter in an ATM machine room while there is another person? suppose the guy shouts and police respon to it, will you be in a safe side? Bora asaidiwe na walinzi. Mimi hiyo huruma sina

4. Ngalikihinja

Ngalikihinja JF-Expert Member

Nov 27, 2009
    thank you, nimenusurika

5. K

Kelelee Senior Member

Nov 27, 2009
    ..........thats why i like minding my own bizness everywhere. i do not talk to strangers PERIOD. Bongo sasa hivi huwezi jua mzuri nani mbaya nani and these conmen take advantage of the fact that Tanzanian people ni wakarimu and we are ready to listen and help anyone in need. MIND YOUR OWN BIZNESS AND DO NOT CONVERSE WITH STRANGERS....if you heed to this advice..u r safe, ignore it and u'll find urself in trouble sooner than u think.